Mid-Book Test (up to Scene 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
2. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
3. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
4. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
5. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are some of the things that Amanda wants Laura to do instead of clearing the table...
This section contains 1,004 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)