|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Laura come in late to class everyday in high school?
(a) She had to walk to school
(b) She hated school
(c) Her leg brace
(d) Over slept
2. What does Jim say he is going to treasure that Laura gave him?
(a) The mouse
(b) The unicorn
(c) The horse
(d) The dog
3. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
(a) A month ago
(b) A week ago
(d) Several days ago
4. Whose steps does Tom say he followed in?
(a) His own
(b) His fathers
(c) His sisters
(d) His mothers
5. In the song Amanda sings what is lemonade good enough for?
(a) You and Me
(b) Any old maid
(d) Kings and Queens
Short Answer Questions
1. What class did Laura and Jim have together in high school?
2. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
3. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
4. What reason does Laura give for not coming to the table?
5. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
2. What does Jim remember about Laura from school as apposed to what she remembers.
3. What does Jim say when he realizes that Amanda is making long term plans for him being a caller on Laura?
4. When Amanda is getting Laura ready what does she say that Laura couldn't possibly be satisfied with?
5. Where does Amanda tell Tom to go when he announces he is leaving?
6. Why does Jim explain to Amanda that Laura looks so serious?
7. What does Amanda say about the supper that has been prepared?
8. What do Jim and Amanda say about candlelight?
9. Why does she tell Jim that he should look at the fuse box and not Tom?
10. What does Amanda blame Laura's weakness on when she comes to the table and has to be taken to the couch?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)