|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
(b) Table cloth
2. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
(b) Church confusion
3. What does Laura remember about her brace?
(a) It clumped loudly
(b) It had to be oiled
(c) It hurt
(d) People made fun of it
4. As Tom steps out of the house where does Amanda tell him to go?
(a) The bar
(b) Anywhere but there
(c) The movies
(d) The moon
5. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) Gay Deceivers
(b) Hopeful Hints
(c) False Hopes
(d) Happy Liars
Short Answer Questions
1. What types does Jim say that he and Tom are not?
2. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
3. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
4. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
5. What did Jim see while in Chicago that was what future America will be like?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)