|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
(a) The neighbors lights
(b) The wires
(c) The switches
(d) The fuses
2. What did Jim see while in Chicago that was what future America will be like?
(a) Future World
(b) Hall of Science
(c) Tommorow's Plans
(d) Walk of Dreams
3. What symptoms did Amanda say she had while she was sick the spring she met her husband?
(a) Sick to her stomach
(b) High temperature on and off
(d) little temperature all the time
4. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
(a) It turned into a center for aging adults
(b) They got new items
(c) It closed it's doors
(d) It burned down
5. What does Jim say he is going to treasure that Laura gave him?
(a) The horse
(b) The unicorn
(c) The mouse
(d) The dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
2. What does Jim say is one of the sights in Chicago?
3. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
4. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
5. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)