|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom compare the cities to?
(a) Wispered reminder
(b) Empty promises
(c) Dead leaves
(d) Lost friend
2. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
(c) No one
3. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
(a) A week ago
(b) A month ago
(c) Several days ago
4. What did Jim see while in Chicago that was what future America will be like?
(a) Future World
(b) Walk of Dreams
(c) Hall of Science
(d) Tommorow's Plans
5. In the song Amanda sings what is lemonade good enough for?
(a) Any old maid
(b) Kings and Queens
(d) You and Me
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jim go to Chicago to see?
2. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
3. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
4. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
5. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)