|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim tell Amanda he has to leave for?
(a) To get his sister
(b) He has work in the morning
(c) To pick up Betty
(d) His mother worries
2. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
(a) It's eerie
(b) It gives him a headache
(c) It's his favorite
(d) It is romantic
3. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
(a) It was clear
(b) It was beautiful
(c) It was unique
(d) It was loud
4. What did Jim call Tom?
5. In the song Amanda sings what is lemonade good enough for?
(a) You and Me
(b) Any old maid
(c) Kings and Queens
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say is one of the sights in Chicago?
2. What does Amanda say she is doing when she spills the lemonade?
3. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
4. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
5. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda have Jim do while her and Tom are clearing the table and doing dishes?
2. Why does she tell Jim that he should look at the fuse box and not Tom?
3. What does Jim remember about Laura from school as apposed to what she remembers.
4. What does Amanda do as soon as Jim has left the house?
5. When Amanda is getting Laura ready what does she say that Laura couldn't possibly be satisfied with?
6. What was it that made Jim and Tom friends at the warehouse?
7. Why is Jim on friendly terms with Tom at the warehouse and he feel that Tom is valuable to him?
8. Where does Amanda tell Tom to go when he announces he is leaving?
9. What does Jim advise Laura to remember about getting to know people and being shy?
10. What does Jim stat might have happened to the light bill Amanda gave to Tom?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)