|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of girl does Jim think that Laura is?
(a) New Age
(d) Old fashioned
2. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
(a) Tom is to lazy to unlock it
(b) To make a grand appearance
(c) Amanda had put on an extra lock
(d) Tom forgot his keys
3. Who does Jim say was talking to him about Tom?
(a) Mr. Mendoza
(b) Mr. Alanzo
(c) Mr. Goodenburg
(d) The Mayor
4. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
5. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
(a) The fuses
(b) The neighbors lights
(c) The wires
(d) The switches
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
2. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
3. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
4. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
5. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda have Jim do while her and Tom are clearing the table and doing dishes?
2. What does Jim try to convince Tom would be a good course for Tom at the college?
3. What does Jim tell Laura about being old-fashioned?
4. Why does Jim explain to Amanda that Laura looks so serious?
5. What is the significance of the flowers that Amanda comes in holding after she has changed into her dress?
6. What does Jim warn Tom about referring to the conversation with Mr. Mendoza?
7. What things does Tom say described what Jim was like and what he did in high school?
8. What does Jim stat might have happened to the light bill Amanda gave to Tom?
9. Describe Amanda's mannerisms and look when she enters the the room to talk to Jim and Tom in scene six.
10. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)