|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim set the Candelabrum?
2. Who is behind Tom when he turns around?
(b) His father
(d) His mother
3. What did Jim go to Chicago to see?
(a) The Time of Continuation
(b) The Century of Progress
(c) The World of Advancement
(d) A ball game
4. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
(c) Table cloth
5. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
(a) Playing cards
(b) Washing in cold water
(c) Playing the Victrola
(d) Fixing cold drinks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
2. What did Amanda dump into the refreshment?
3. Whose steps does Tom say he followed in?
4. What reason does Laura give for not coming to the table?
5. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)