|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
2. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
(a) To much air outside
(b) Standing over the hot stove
(c) Stomach virus
3. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
(a) His good charm
(b) Being a match for Laura
(c) Her entertainment
(d) His wit
4. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
(a) Church confusion
5. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Tom steps out of the house where does Amanda tell him to go?
2. What class did Laura and Jim have together in high school?
3. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
4. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
5. What reason does Tom give for Laura acting the way she does?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)