|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
(a) Being a match for Laura
(b) His good charm
(c) Her entertainment
(d) His wit
2. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
3. Why did Laura come in late to class everyday in high school?
(a) Her leg brace
(b) Over slept
(c) She had to walk to school
(d) She hated school
4. What does Tom say he is tired of?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
5. What section of the news paper does Jim say he wants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
2. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
3. What does Laura remember about her brace?
4. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
5. Where does Jim have to pick Betty up at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda have Jim do while her and Tom are clearing the table and doing dishes?
2. Why is it that Tom couldn't leave Laura behind?
3. What does Jim warn Tom about referring to the conversation with Mr. Mendoza?
4. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
5. What does Amanda do when the lights go off?
6. What does Jim say when he realizes that Amanda is making long term plans for him being a caller on Laura?
7. Why does she tell Jim that he should look at the fuse box and not Tom?
8. Why did Laura go to all three of Jim's high school choir performances of The Pirates of Penzance?
9. What sights in Chicago does Jim talk about?
10. Why does Amanda say that she is rejuvenated that night?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)