|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
(a) Several days ago
(c) A week ago
(d) A month ago
2. What did Jim see while in Chicago that was what future America will be like?
(a) Future World
(b) Hall of Science
(c) Walk of Dreams
(d) Tommorow's Plans
3. Where is the fuse box located?
(a) In the hallway
(b) In the bedroom
(c) By the refrigerator
(d) Next to the stove
4. What reason does Laura give for not coming to the table?
(a) She is angry with Amanda
(b) She doesn't feel well
(c) She hates what they are having
(d) She is nervous around Jim
5. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
(a) The neighbors lights
(b) The fuses
(c) The wires
(d) The switches
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
2. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
3. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
4. Who does Jim say was talking to him about Tom?
5. What does Jim say is one of the sights in Chicago?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)