|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
(a) Apple Blossoms
2. What class did Laura and Jim have together in high school?
(d) Oral Communication
3. What does Tom say is the longest space between two spaces?
(b) Harsh words
(d) The past
4. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
(d) Roast Duck
5. Where does Jim have to pick Betty up at?
(a) Front of the warehouse
(b) Wabash Depot
(c) Betty's house
(d) Bus stop
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
2. What does Amanda say about Laura drinking a little wine?
3. What does Tom compare the cities to?
4. What surprising thing does Jim tell Laura after he has kissed her?
5. What color is the sash on Amanda's dress?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Laura when she learns who it is that is coming to dinner with Tom?
2. What does Jim tell Laura about being old-fashioned?
3. What things does Tom say described what Jim was like and what he did in high school?
4. What does Jim say when he realizes that Amanda is making long term plans for him being a caller on Laura?
5. Where does Amanda tell Tom to go when he announces he is leaving?
6. What was it that made Jim and Tom friends at the warehouse?
7. What does Tom tell Jim about The Union of Merchant Seamen?
8. What does Amanda say about the supper that has been prepared?
9. What does Amanda do when the lights go off?
10. What does Jim warn Tom about referring to the conversation with Mr. Mendoza?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)