|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class did Laura and Jim have together in high school?
(c) Oral Communication
2. What does he ask Laura for?
3. What does Jim say he is going to treasure that Laura gave him?
(a) The horse
(b) The dog
(c) The mouse
(d) The unicorn
4. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In the desert
(b) In trouble
(c) In Egypt
(d) In the dark
5. Who is behind Tom when he turns around?
(b) His mother
(c) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
2. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
3. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
4. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
5. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda do as soon as Jim has left the house?
2. What does Laura say to Jim before he recognizes her?
3. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
4. What does Jim stat might have happened to the light bill Amanda gave to Tom?
5. Why did Laura go to all three of Jim's high school choir performances of The Pirates of Penzance?
6. What does Amanda have Jim do while her and Tom are clearing the table and doing dishes?
7. What was it that made Jim and Tom friends at the warehouse?
8. What do Jim and Amanda say about candlelight?
9. What does Jim warn Tom about referring to the conversation with Mr. Mendoza?
10. Why does Jim explain to Amanda that Laura looks so serious?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)