|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In Egypt
(b) In the dark
(c) In trouble
(d) In the desert
2. What did the brace on Laura's leg sound like in her mind?
(b) A bomb
3. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
4. What does Tom compare the cities to?
(a) Lost friend
(b) Empty promises
(c) Wispered reminder
(d) Dead leaves
5. Where does Jim have to pick Betty up at?
(a) Bus stop
(b) Betty's house
(c) Front of the warehouse
(d) Wabash Depot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say is one of the sights in Chicago?
2. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
3. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
4. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
5. When does Jim say he and Betty are getting married?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Amanda tell Tom to go when he announces he is leaving?
2. What does Jim remember about Laura from school as apposed to what she remembers.
3. What does Amanda do as soon as Jim has left the house?
4. What does Jim warn Tom about referring to the conversation with Mr. Mendoza?
5. What does Jim say when he realizes that Amanda is making long term plans for him being a caller on Laura?
6. What does Jim stat might have happened to the light bill Amanda gave to Tom?
7. What does Jim advise Laura to remember about getting to know people and being shy?
8. What sights in Chicago does Jim talk about?
9. What does Jim try to convince Tom would be a good course for Tom at the college?
10. Why is it that Tom couldn't leave Laura behind?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)