|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
(d) Apple Blossoms
2. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
(b) Sinfull acts
(d) Card parties
3. Where does Jim have to pick Betty up at?
(a) Wabash Depot
(b) Bus stop
(c) Betty's house
(d) Front of the warehouse
4. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In Egypt
(b) In trouble
(c) In the dark
(d) In the desert
5. What does Laura ask Jim if he kept up with?
(a) Chasing girls
(c) Ball playing
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
2. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
3. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
4. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
5. What color is the sash on Amanda's dress?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jim warn Tom about referring to the conversation with Mr. Mendoza?
2. What sights in Chicago does Jim talk about?
3. What does Jim stat might have happened to the light bill Amanda gave to Tom?
4. Why is it that Tom couldn't leave Laura behind?
5. Where does Amanda tell Tom to go when he announces he is leaving?
6. Why is Jim on friendly terms with Tom at the warehouse and he feel that Tom is valuable to him?
7. What was it that made Jim and Tom friends at the warehouse?
8. Why does Amanda say that she is rejuvenated that night?
9. What does Amanda have Jim do while her and Tom are clearing the table and doing dishes?
10. What does Jim remember about Laura from school as apposed to what she remembers.
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)