|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say is the longest space between two spaces?
(a) Harsh words
(c) The past
2. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
(a) It closed it's doors
(b) It turned into a center for aging adults
(c) They got new items
(d) It burned down
3. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
(a) His wit
(b) Her entertainment
(c) Being a match for Laura
(d) His good charm
4. Who says grace at the Table?
5. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
(a) Table cloth
Short Answer Questions
1. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
2. What does Jim claim to be when Amanda asks if he can carry both items to Laura in the parlor?
3. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
4. What does Amanda say she is doing when she spills the lemonade?
5. What does Jim comment about when Laura shakes his hand?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sights in Chicago does Jim talk about?
2. Where does Amanda tell Tom to go when he announces he is leaving?
3. Why does Jim explain to Amanda that Laura looks so serious?
4. What does Laura say to Jim before he recognizes her?
5. What does Amanda do as soon as Jim has left the house?
6. What does Jim warn Tom about referring to the conversation with Mr. Mendoza?
7. What does Amanda have Jim do while her and Tom are clearing the table and doing dishes?
8. What does Jim say when he realizes that Amanda is making long term plans for him being a caller on Laura?
9. What does Jim stat might have happened to the light bill Amanda gave to Tom?
10. Why is Jim on friendly terms with Tom at the warehouse and he feel that Tom is valuable to him?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)