|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
(a) It turned into a center for aging adults
(b) It closed it's doors
(c) It burned down
(d) They got new items
2. What was Tom fired for?
(a) Writting a poem
(c) Coming in late
(d) Getting into an argument with Jim
3. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
(a) First Baptist Church
(b) Church of the Heavenly Rest
(c) Antique store
(d) Her wedding
4. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
5. Why does Laura tell her mother she can't answer the door?
(a) She hates Jim
(b) She is sick
(c) She is terrified
(d) She feels faint
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the fuse box located?
2. Who is behind Tom when he turns around?
3. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
4. What is Jim doing at the door while he is whistling?
5. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda say about the supper that has been prepared?
2. What does Tom tell Jim about The Union of Merchant Seamen?
3. What does Amanda blame Laura's weakness on when she comes to the table and has to be taken to the couch?
4. What does Amanda do when the lights go off?
5. What does Amanda have Jim do while her and Tom are clearing the table and doing dishes?
6. What does Jim say when he realizes that Amanda is making long term plans for him being a caller on Laura?
7. What does Jim try to convince Tom would be a good course for Tom at the college?
8. Why did Laura go to all three of Jim's high school choir performances of The Pirates of Penzance?
9. What was it that made Jim and Tom friends at the warehouse?
10. Why is it that Tom couldn't leave Laura behind?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)