|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types does Jim say that he and Tom are not?
(b) Yes sir
2. What refreshment does Amanda bring in to Laura and Jim?
(c) Sweet tea
3. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
4. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
(b) Nigh School
5. What does Tom say is the longest space between two spaces?
(a) Harsh words
(c) The past
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
2. What did Jim call Tom?
3. What bill did Tom not pay so that he could pay the dues for the Union of Merchant Seamen?
4. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
5. Where does Jim sit down?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tom tell Jim about The Union of Merchant Seamen?
2. Why did Laura go to all three of Jim's high school choir performances of The Pirates of Penzance?
3. What things does Tom say described what Jim was like and what he did in high school?
4. What does Jim advise Laura to remember about getting to know people and being shy?
5. Why does Amanda say that she is rejuvenated that night?
6. What does Amanda do when the lights go off?
7. What do Jim and Amanda say about candlelight?
8. Why does Jim explain to Amanda that Laura looks so serious?
9. What does Amanda have Jim do while her and Tom are clearing the table and doing dishes?
10. What was it that made Jim and Tom friends at the warehouse?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)