|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
(a) Too Long
(b) Have Worn Holes
(c) Too Tight
(d) Too Short
2. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(b) That's one less thing to dust
(c) For him to appologize to Laura
(d) For Tom to clean it up
3. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
(a) 6:00 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
4. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
(b) Be Happy
(c) Brush his teeth
(d) Get Dressed
5. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(a) Fade in and out
(b) Be boring
(c) Be black and white
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
2. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
3. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
4. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
5. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Laura say to Jim before he recognizes her?
2. What are some of the things that Amanda wants Laura to do instead of clearing the table in scene one?
3. Describe Amanda's mannerisms and look when she enters the the room to talk to Jim and Tom in scene six.
4. Why is it that Tom couldn't leave Laura behind?
5. What does Tom tell Amanda that they are going to have the following night?
6. What does Jim remember about Laura from school as apposed to what she remembers.
7. What is Tom's role in the play?
8. What does Jim advise Laura to remember about getting to know people and being shy?
9. Amanda doesn't believe that Tom goes to the movies every night. What does she allude to that she believes Tom is doing?
10. What was it that made Jim and Tom friends at the warehouse?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)