|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) The phone is broken
(b) He hits his mother
(c) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(d) He knocks a piture off the mantle
2. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Family Visiting or Illness
(b) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
(c) Tornado or Flood
(d) Accident or Fire
3. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 6:00 a.m.
4. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
5. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Became politicians
(b) Moved away
(c) Got married
(d) Past away
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
2. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
3. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
4. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
5. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the things that Amanda wants Laura to do instead of clearing the table in scene one?
2. What are some of the things Tom lists that he hates about the warehouse?
3. Why are some of the things Tom and Amanda fighting at the start of scene three?
4. What does Amanda tell Tom to wait on before he leaves for the merchant marines?
5. Why does Laura want Tom to apologize to Amanda?
6. Amanda doesn't believe that Tom goes to the movies every night. What does she allude to that she believes Tom is doing?
7. What is Tom's role in the play?
8. What do Tom and Amanda wish for on the moon in scene five?
9. What are the names Tom tells his mother that he is called at the opium dens?
10. Describe what Amanda wears to her D.A.R. meetings.
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)