|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were popular.
(b) They were talented.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were going to college.
2. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
3. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
(a) A potential husband for Laura
(b) A job for Amanda
(c) A better job position
(d) Extra work on the side
4. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is a cripple
(b) That she is to old
(c) That she is to poor
(d) That she is to ugly
5. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
2. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
3. What do Tom and Amanda wish on?
4. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
5. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tom tell Amanda that they are going to have the following night?
2. What does Amanda do as soon as Jim has left the house?
3. At the end of scene three what does Tom say to Amanda that makes her angry?
4. Why does Laura want Tom to apologize to Amanda?
5. When and where does the story take place?
6. What things does Tom say described what Jim was like and what he did in high school?
7. What does Tom warn Amanda about the gentleman caller that he has invited over?
8. Why is it that Tom couldn't leave Laura behind?
9. What is the significance of the flowers that Amanda comes in holding after she has changed into her dress?
10. What does Amanda blame Laura's weakness on when she comes to the table and has to be taken to the couch?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)