|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) He hits his mother
(b) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(c) The phone is broken
(d) He knocks a piture off the mantle
2. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(a) That Laura will be an old maid
(b) Her Children Leaving Home
3. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Fifty dollars
(b) Thirty dollars
(c) Twenty dollars
(d) Fifteen dollars
4. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
(a) The latest gossip
(b) Whatever came to mind
(c) Anything of intrest
(d) Things of importance going on in the world
5. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) To Get Away
(b) To Learn Acting Skills
(c) For Adventure
(d) To Day Dream
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
2. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
3. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
4. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
5. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda ask Tom to do for Laura?
2. What does Amanda tell Laura she needs to cultivate?
3. What reasons are discussed for the lack of gentlemen callers that Laura will be receiving that evening in scene one?
4. At the end of scene three what does Tom say to Amanda that makes her angry?
5. Where does Amanda tell Tom that most people get their adventure at?
6. What does Tom tell Amanda that they are going to have the following night?
7. What is Amanda worried will happen if Tom happens to leave?
8. What are some of the things Tom lists that he hates about the warehouse?
9. Why does Jim stick in Laura's mind so much when she only knew him in high school?
10. Why do you think Tom apologizes to Amanda?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)