|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
2. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
(c) Malaria fever
3. What does he ask Laura for?
4. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In the dark
(b) In the desert
(c) In Egypt
(d) In trouble
5. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
6. What symptoms did Amanda say she had while she was sick the spring she met her husband?
(b) High temperature on and off
(c) Sick to her stomach
(d) little temperature all the time
7. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
(a) Sinfull acts
(d) Card parties
8. What was Tom fired for?
(b) Writting a poem
(c) Getting into an argument with Jim
(d) Coming in late
9. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
(a) It gets to dark
(b) The rain starts
(c) Bed time
(d) Dinner is ready
10. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
11. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
(c) Table cloth
12. Whose steps does Tom say he followed in?
(a) His mothers
(b) His own
(c) His sisters
(d) His fathers
13. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
(a) Family friend
(b) High school
(c) They dated the same girl
14. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
(a) To make a grand appearance
(b) Tom forgot his keys
(c) Amanda had put on an extra lock
(d) Tom is to lazy to unlock it
15. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say is the longest space between two spaces?
2. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
3. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
4. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
5. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)