|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Tom steps out of the house where does Amanda tell him to go?
(a) Anywhere but there
(b) The movies
(c) The bar
(d) The moon
2. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
(a) Apple Blossoms
3. What does Tom say he is tired of?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
4. What types does Jim say that he and Tom are not?
(d) Yes sir
5. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
(c) Social Poise
6. In the song Amanda sings what is lemonade good enough for?
(a) Kings and Queens
(b) You and Me
(d) Any old maid
7. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
(a) It is romantic
(b) It gives him a headache
(c) It's his favorite
(d) It's eerie
8. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
(a) Amanda hates answering the door
(b) Amanda will be busy
(c) Amanda will be in the bath
(d) So that Laura can see Jim
9. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
(a) Public Speaking
(b) Radio Engineering
(d) Tap Dancing
10. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
(a) To much air outside
(c) Standing over the hot stove
(d) Stomach virus
11. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) To look more becoming
(b) Because the dress is poorly made
(c) To bring attention to the dress design
(d) Because her chest is flat
12. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
(a) In the hallway
(b) On the table
(c) In Amanda's bedroom
(d) In the kitchen
13. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
(a) It closed it's doors
(b) It turned into a center for aging adults
(c) It burned down
(d) They got new items
14. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
(a) For a big lunch
(b) To buy a drink at the bar
(c) For the pay phone
(d) For the service car
15. Whose steps does Tom say he followed in?
(a) His own
(b) His fathers
(c) His sisters
(d) His mothers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim tell Amanda he has to leave for?
2. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
3. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
4. What does Laura ask Jim if he kept up with?
5. What is Tom holding when Amanda calls him into the living room?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)