|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
(b) Make refreshments
(d) Clear the table
2. What does Laura ask Jim if he kept up with?
(b) Chasing girls
(c) Ball playing
3. What does Jim comment about when Laura shakes his hand?
(a) Her cold hand
(b) Her perfume
(c) Strong grip
(d) Her dress
4. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
(a) Wrote a poem on it
(b) Lost it
(c) Forgot it
(d) Burned it
5. Where does Jim sit down?
(b) He doesn't sit down
6. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
(a) It gives him a headache
(b) It's his favorite
(c) It is romantic
(d) It's eerie
7. Who does Jim say was talking to him about Tom?
(a) Mr. Alanzo
(b) Mr. Mendoza
(c) The Mayor
(d) Mr. Goodenburg
8. Where is the fuse box located?
(a) In the bedroom
(b) By the refrigerator
(c) Next to the stove
(d) In the hallway
9. What does Jim tell Amanda he has to leave for?
(a) To get his sister
(b) His mother worries
(c) To pick up Betty
(d) He has work in the morning
10. What is Tom holding when Amanda calls him into the living room?
(a) Macaroon and lemonade
(b) Bread and tea
(c) Biscuit and wine
(d) Donut and coffee
11. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
12. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
(a) It was clear
(b) It was unique
(c) It was loud
(d) It was beautiful
13. Who is behind Tom when he turns around?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
14. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
(a) Sinfull acts
(c) Card parties
15. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
(a) Social Poise
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim doing at the door while he is whistling?
2. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
3. Where does Jim have to pick Betty up at?
4. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
5. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)