|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) Hopeful Hints
(b) Happy Liars
(c) Gay Deceivers
(d) False Hopes
2. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
(a) High school
(c) Family friend
(d) They dated the same girl
3. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
4. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
(d) No one
5. Who says grace at the Table?
6. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
(a) The wires
(b) The fuses
(c) The neighbors lights
(d) The switches
7. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
(b) Tap Dancing
(c) Radio Engineering
(d) Public Speaking
8. What type of girl does Jim think that Laura is?
(a) Old fashioned
(c) New Age
9. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
(a) It gets to dark
(b) Dinner is ready
(c) The rain starts
(d) Bed time
10. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
(b) Church confusion
11. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
(a) Several days ago
(b) A month ago
(d) A week ago
12. What does Jim comment about when Laura shakes his hand?
(a) Her dress
(b) Her cold hand
(c) Strong grip
(d) Her perfume
13. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
(b) Card parties
(c) Sinfull acts
14. Why did Laura come in late to class everyday in high school?
(a) Her leg brace
(b) She hated school
(c) Over slept
(d) She had to walk to school
15. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
(a) Fixing cold drinks
(b) Playing the Victrola
(c) Washing in cold water
(d) Playing cards
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the fuse box located?
2. Who does Jim say was talking to him about Tom?
3. Where does Amanda accuse Tom of living?
4. What surprising thing does Jim tell Laura after he has kissed her?
5. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)