|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jim call Tom?
2. What was Tom fired for?
(a) Writting a poem
(c) Getting into an argument with Jim
(d) Coming in late
3. What name does Jim call Emily Meisenbach, the girl he dated in high school?
4. When does Jim say he and Betty are getting married?
(a) Second Saturday in June
(b) Middle of August
(c) Last week in July
(d) First day of March
5. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
(b) Nigh School
6. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
(a) To make a grand appearance
(b) Amanda had put on an extra lock
(c) Tom is to lazy to unlock it
(d) Tom forgot his keys
7. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
8. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
9. What type of girl does Jim think that Laura is?
(c) Old fashioned
(d) New Age
10. What does Tom compare the cities to?
(a) Empty promises
(b) Dead leaves
(c) Wispered reminder
(d) Lost friend
11. What does Laura remember about her brace?
(a) People made fun of it
(b) It clumped loudly
(c) It hurt
(d) It had to be oiled
12. Where does Jim set the Candelabrum?
13. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
(b) Babe Ruth
(c) Mayor Thompson
(d) Dizzy Dean
14. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
(a) To buy a drink at the bar
(b) For the pay phone
(c) For a big lunch
(d) For the service car
15. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
(a) Being a match for Laura
(b) His good charm
(c) Her entertainment
(d) His wit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say is one of the sights in Chicago?
2. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
3. Who says grace at the Table?
4. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
5. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)