|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
2. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
(d) Nigh School
3. What type of girl does Jim think that Laura is?
(a) Old fashioned
(c) New Age
4. As Tom steps out of the house where does Amanda tell him to go?
(a) The movies
(b) Anywhere but there
(c) The bar
(d) The moon
5. Why did Laura come in late to class everyday in high school?
(a) She hated school
(b) She had to walk to school
(c) Her leg brace
(d) Over slept
6. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
(a) Rub them together
(b) Play swing music
(c) Go for a jog
(d) Put on a shawl
7. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
(a) Babe Ruth
(b) Dizzy Dean
(d) Mayor Thompson
8. What does Tom say he is tired of?
(a) His mother
(d) His sister
9. What does Laura remember about her brace?
(a) It had to be oiled
(b) It clumped loudly
(c) People made fun of it
(d) It hurt
10. What reason does Tom give for Laura acting the way she does?
(a) Laura hates visitors
(b) Laura is nervous
(c) Laura left something on the stove
(d) Laura is terribly shy
11. Where does Amanda accuse Tom of living?
(a) In a dream
(b) In a fantasy
(c) In his own world
(d) In a bunch of lies
12. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
(a) Family friend
(c) High school
(d) They dated the same girl
13. What bill did Tom not pay so that he could pay the dues for the Union of Merchant Seamen?
(c) Light Bill
14. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
(b) Clear the table
(d) Make refreshments
15. What does Amanda say about Laura drinking a little wine?
(a) It will be good for her
(b) It will make her more sociable
(c) It will make her more relaxed
(d) It will make her want to sing
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
2. What name does Jim call Emily Meisenbach, the girl he dated in high school?
3. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
4. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
5. Where does Jim set the Candelabrum?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)