|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he ask Laura for?
2. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
(a) It was loud
(b) It was beautiful
(c) It was clear
(d) It was unique
3. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
4. What types does Jim say that he and Tom are not?
(b) Yes sir
5. What does Laura remember about her brace?
(a) It hurt
(b) It clumped loudly
(c) It had to be oiled
(d) People made fun of it
6. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
(a) For the service car
(b) For the pay phone
(c) To buy a drink at the bar
(d) For a big lunch
7. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
(a) Dizzy Dean
(b) Babe Ruth
(d) Mayor Thompson
8. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
9. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
(a) Rub them together
(b) Play swing music
(c) Put on a shawl
(d) Go for a jog
10. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
(a) The fuses
(b) The neighbors lights
(c) The switches
(d) The wires
11. What does Jim say he is going to treasure that Laura gave him?
(a) The dog
(b) The horse
(c) The unicorn
(d) The mouse
12. Which of the following was Jim not involved in during high school?
(d) Glee club
13. Where does Jim set the Candelabrum?
14. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
15. What did Jim see while in Chicago that was what future America will be like?
(a) Walk of Dreams
(b) Tommorow's Plans
(c) Hall of Science
(d) Future World
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising thing does Jim tell Laura after he has kissed her?
2. What does Amanda say about Laura drinking a little wine?
3. What bill did Tom not pay so that he could pay the dues for the Union of Merchant Seamen?
4. Why did Laura come in late to class everyday in high school?
5. What does Tom say the world is lit by now?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)