|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
(b) No one
2. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
(a) Clear the table
(c) Make refreshments
3. What does Amanda say she is doing when she spills the lemonade?
(a) Watering herself
(b) Ruining her dress
(c) Bathing herself
(d) Baptizing herself
4. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
(c) Nigh School
5. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
6. What did Jim call Tom?
7. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
(d) Table cloth
8. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
9. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
(a) It was loud
(b) It was clear
(c) It was unique
(d) It was beautiful
10. What does Laura remember about her brace?
(a) It had to be oiled
(b) People made fun of it
(c) It clumped loudly
(d) It hurt
11. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In the dark
(b) In the desert
(c) In Egypt
(d) In trouble
12. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
(a) They dated the same girl
(b) Family friend
(c) High school
13. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
(a) On the table
(b) In the kitchen
(c) In the hallway
(d) In Amanda's bedroom
14. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
(a) A trap
(b) A joke
(c) A lie
(d) A riddle
15. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
(a) A week ago
(b) A month ago
(d) Several days ago
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
2. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
3. What did Amanda dump into the refreshment?
4. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
5. Where does Jim set the Candelabrum?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)