|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say the world is lit by now?
2. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
3. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
(a) It closed it's doors
(b) They got new items
(c) It burned down
(d) It turned into a center for aging adults
4. Who does Jim say was talking to him about Tom?
(a) Mr. Goodenburg
(b) The Mayor
(c) Mr. Alanzo
(d) Mr. Mendoza
5. What does Jim claim to be when Amanda asks if he can carry both items to Laura in the parlor?
(a) Steady as a rock
(b) Unearthly strong
(c) Perfectly capable
6. As Tom steps out of the house where does Amanda tell him to go?
(a) The moon
(b) The movies
(c) Anywhere but there
(d) The bar
7. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In Egypt
(b) In the dark
(c) In the desert
(d) In trouble
8. What does Jim comment about when Laura shakes his hand?
(a) Her perfume
(b) Her cold hand
(c) Strong grip
(d) Her dress
9. Why did Laura come in late to class everyday in high school?
(a) Over slept
(b) Her leg brace
(c) She had to walk to school
(d) She hated school
10. In the song Amanda sings what is lemonade good enough for?
(a) Any old maid
(b) You and Me
(c) Kings and Queens
11. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
(a) Put them in the sink
(b) Throw them away
(c) Put them on the porch
(d) Amanda would hold them
12. What reason does Laura give for not coming to the table?
(a) She is angry with Amanda
(b) She is nervous around Jim
(c) She hates what they are having
(d) She doesn't feel well
13. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
(a) Church confusion
14. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
(a) Make refreshments
(d) Clear the table
15. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refreshment does Amanda bring in to Laura and Jim?
2. What did Jim see while in Chicago that was what future America will be like?
3. What does Tom compare the cities to?
4. Where is the fuse box located?
5. What did the brace on Laura's leg sound like in her mind?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)