|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim say was talking to him about Tom?
(a) Mr. Mendoza
(b) Mr. Goodenburg
(c) The Mayor
(d) Mr. Alanzo
2. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
3. What did Jim see while in Chicago that was what future America will be like?
(a) Walk of Dreams
(b) Tommorow's Plans
(c) Hall of Science
(d) Future World
4. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
5. What does Tom compare the cities to?
(a) Wispered reminder
(b) Empty promises
(c) Lost friend
(d) Dead leaves
6. Whose steps does Tom say he followed in?
(a) His own
(b) His sisters
(c) His fathers
(d) His mothers
7. What does Tom say he is tired of?
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
8. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
(c) No one
9. What did Amanda dump into the refreshment?
(a) Maraschino cherries
(b) Sliced lemons
(c) Cinnamon cloves
10. What does Laura remember about her brace?
(a) It clumped loudly
(b) It had to be oiled
(c) People made fun of it
(d) It hurt
11. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
(a) Forgot it
(b) Burned it
(c) Wrote a poem on it
(d) Lost it
12. What color is the sash on Amanda's dress?
13. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
(a) Make refreshments
(c) Clear the table
14. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
(a) Radio Engineering
(b) Public Speaking
(d) Tap Dancing
15. What reason does Laura give for not coming to the table?
(a) She is nervous around Jim
(b) She is angry with Amanda
(c) She doesn't feel well
(d) She hates what they are having
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was Jim not involved in during high school?
2. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
3. What does Tom say the world is lit by now?
4. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
5. What class did Laura and Jim have together in high school?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)