|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) Because her chest is flat
(b) To bring attention to the dress design
(c) Because the dress is poorly made
(d) To look more becoming
2. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
(a) Play swing music
(b) Rub them together
(c) Go for a jog
(d) Put on a shawl
3. Which of the following was Jim not involved in during high school?
(c) Glee club
4. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
5. What did Jim call Tom?
6. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
7. Why did Laura come in late to class everyday in high school?
(a) She hated school
(b) Her leg brace
(c) Over slept
(d) She had to walk to school
8. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
(d) Table cloth
9. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
(a) Card parties
(c) Sinfull acts
10. Who says grace at the Table?
11. What does Amanda say she is doing when she spills the lemonade?
(a) Baptizing herself
(b) Ruining her dress
(c) Watering herself
(d) Bathing herself
12. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
(a) Stomach virus
(c) Standing over the hot stove
(d) To much air outside
13. What reason does Laura give for not coming to the table?
(a) She hates what they are having
(b) She doesn't feel well
(c) She is angry with Amanda
(d) She is nervous around Jim
14. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
(d) Roast Duck
15. What does Tom say the world is lit by now?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
2. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
3. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
4. Why does Laura tell her mother she can't answer the door?
5. What did Amanda dump into the refreshment?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)