|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
(d) Malaria fever
2. What color is the sash on Amanda's dress?
3. What does Tom say is the longest space between two spaces?
(a) Harsh words
(b) The past
4. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
(a) Tom is to lazy to unlock it
(b) Amanda had put on an extra lock
(c) To make a grand appearance
(d) Tom forgot his keys
5. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
(a) Public Speaking
(b) Radio Engineering
(d) Tap Dancing
6. Who says grace at the Table?
7. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) Because her chest is flat
(b) Because the dress is poorly made
(c) To bring attention to the dress design
(d) To look more becoming
8. What was Tom fired for?
(a) Coming in late
(c) Getting into an argument with Jim
(d) Writting a poem
9. What does Amanda say about Laura drinking a little wine?
(a) It will make her more sociable
(b) It will be good for her
(c) It will make her want to sing
(d) It will make her more relaxed
10. When does Jim say he and Betty are getting married?
(a) First day of March
(b) Last week in July
(c) Second Saturday in June
(d) Middle of August
11. What name does Jim call Emily Meisenbach, the girl he dated in high school?
12. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
(a) Amanda would hold them
(b) Throw them away
(c) Put them in the sink
(d) Put them on the porch
13. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In trouble
(b) In the desert
(c) In Egypt
(d) In the dark
14. What does Amanda say she is doing when she spills the lemonade?
(a) Baptizing herself
(b) Ruining her dress
(c) Watering herself
(d) Bathing herself
15. What type of girl does Jim think that Laura is?
(c) New Age
(d) Old fashioned
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
2. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
3. What does Jim claim to be when Amanda asks if he can carry both items to Laura in the parlor?
4. What did the brace on Laura's leg sound like in her mind?
5. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)