|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim sit down?
(b) He doesn't sit down
2. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
(a) Amanda will be busy
(b) So that Laura can see Jim
(c) Amanda will be in the bath
(d) Amanda hates answering the door
3. What name does Jim call Emily Meisenbach, the girl he dated in high school?
4. Who is behind Tom when he turns around?
(a) His mother
(d) His father
5. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) Gay Deceivers
(b) False Hopes
(c) Hopeful Hints
(d) Happy Liars
6. What does Amanda say about Laura drinking a little wine?
(a) It will be good for her
(b) It will make her want to sing
(c) It will make her more relaxed
(d) It will make her more sociable
7. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
(a) Make refreshments
(d) Clear the table
8. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
(a) It was beautiful
(b) It was clear
(c) It was unique
(d) It was loud
9. What was Tom fired for?
(a) Getting into an argument with Jim
(c) Coming in late
(d) Writting a poem
10. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
(a) First Baptist Church
(b) Her wedding
(c) Church of the Heavenly Rest
(d) Antique store
11. Which of the following was Jim not involved in during high school?
(b) Glee club
12. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
13. What symptoms did Amanda say she had while she was sick the spring she met her husband?
(a) High temperature on and off
(c) Sick to her stomach
(d) little temperature all the time
14. What does Tom compare the cities to?
(a) Empty promises
(b) Dead leaves
(c) Wispered reminder
(d) Lost friend
15. What does Jim say he is going to treasure that Laura gave him?
(a) The dog
(b) The unicorn
(c) The mouse
(d) The horse
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
2. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
3. What class did Laura and Jim have together in high school?
4. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
5. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)