|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says grace at the Table?
2. What section of the news paper does Jim say he wants?
3. What type of girl does Jim think that Laura is?
(a) New Age
(b) Old fashioned
4. What symptoms did Amanda say she had while she was sick the spring she met her husband?
(a) Sick to her stomach
(c) High temperature on and off
(d) little temperature all the time
5. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
(b) A month ago
(c) Several days ago
(d) A week ago
6. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
(a) High school
(b) They dated the same girl
(d) Family friend
7. What does Tom compare the cities to?
(a) Dead leaves
(b) Lost friend
(c) Wispered reminder
(d) Empty promises
8. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
9. What does Jim tell Amanda he has to leave for?
(a) He has work in the morning
(b) To pick up Betty
(c) His mother worries
(d) To get his sister
10. Which of the following was Jim not involved in during high school?
(d) Glee club
11. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
(a) A joke
(b) A lie
(c) A riddle
(d) A trap
12. What was Tom fired for?
(a) Coming in late
(c) Getting into an argument with Jim
(d) Writting a poem
13. What does Tom say is the longest space between two spaces?
(b) Harsh words
(d) The past
14. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
15. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
(a) Wrote a poem on it
(b) Burned it
(c) Lost it
(d) Forgot it
Short Answer Questions
1. What refreshment does Amanda bring in to Laura and Jim?
2. As Tom steps out of the house where does Amanda tell him to go?
3. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
4. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
5. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)