|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say she is doing when she spills the lemonade?
(a) Baptizing herself
(b) Ruining her dress
(c) Bathing herself
(d) Watering herself
2. Why does Laura tell her mother she can't answer the door?
(a) She feels faint
(b) She hates Jim
(c) She is sick
(d) She is terrified
3. What was Tom fired for?
(a) Getting into an argument with Jim
(c) Coming in late
(d) Writting a poem
4. What name does Jim call Emily Meisenbach, the girl he dated in high school?
5. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
6. What class did Laura and Jim have together in high school?
(a) Oral Communication
7. What did Jim call Tom?
8. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
9. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
(a) A trap
(b) A riddle
(c) A lie
(d) A joke
10. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
11. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
(a) Church confusion
12. Who is behind Tom when he turns around?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
13. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
(c) Card parties
(d) Sinfull acts
14. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
(a) No one
15. What does Jim comment about when Laura shakes his hand?
(a) Her dress
(b) Her cold hand
(c) Strong grip
(d) Her perfume
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom compare the cities to?
2. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
3. In the song Amanda sings what is lemonade good enough for?
4. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
5. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)