|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
(a) The Phone
(b) A Clean Plate
(c) A Cigarette
(d) The Dessert
2. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
(a) Took a new position
(b) Got a raise
(d) Invited over a man for Laura
3. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
(a) Too Long
(b) Too Tight
(c) Have Worn Holes
(d) Too Short
4. What is Amanda sending Laura out to the store to buy?
5. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(a) So long suckers.
(b) Love you!
(c) Forgive me.
6. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
7. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
(a) A engineer
(b) An accountant.
(c) A doctor
(d) A policeman
8. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(a) Only one
(c) To many to count
9. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Women's liberation meeting
(b) D.A.R. meeting
(c) Book club meeting
(d) Local theater club
10. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) The smell on his clothes
(b) His unsteadiness
(c) His slurred speach
(d) His hiccups
11. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) How to for Housewives
(b) Housewife Exclusive
(c) Housewife Undergarments
(d) The Homemaker's Companion
12. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
(b) Go to the movies
13. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
(b) Animal Impersonations
(c) Art of Conversation
14. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Had a heart attack
(b) Moved far away
(c) Was shot though the stomach
(d) Left her standing at the altar
15. What does Amanda want to be certain the gentlemen caller doesn't do that her husband did?
(a) Battle Reenactments
(b) Flirt with other women
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
2. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
3. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
4. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
5. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)