|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(a) Blue Roses
(c) Pink Flower
(d) Funny Girl
2. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
(a) Dance around the room
(b) Make a wish on the moon
(c) Play a record
(d) Help her with the cleaning
3. What does laura have when she comes out of the kitchen when Amanda calls her?
(b) A piece of cake
(c) A dishtowel
(d) A saucer
4. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
(a) A cop and a donut salesman
(b) A fat lady and the usher
(c) A woman and her husband
(d) A homeless man and a little boy
5. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
6. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
(a) Cocktail Dress
(b) Winter Coat
(c) Very Old Bathrobe
7. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(b) Things he is ashamed of
(d) Going to Church
8. What does Tom do with the scarf?
(a) Puts it in a package for his mother
(b) Burns it
(c) Wraps it around his head
(d) Gives it to Laura
9. How big is the moon that night?
(a) No moon
(b) Can't see the moon for the clouds
(d) Small sliver
10. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(a) Shipping Clerk
(b) Docking Supervisior
(d) Shift Superintendent
11. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
(b) 6:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
12. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She was robbed on her way home
(b) She fell on the floor
(c) She broke down completely
(d) She fainted
13. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(b) Only one
(c) To many to count
14. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She slipped
(b) She saw a shoe sale
(c) She saw a spider
(d) She shut the door on her finger
15. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
(a) Invited over a man for Laura
(c) Got a raise
(d) Took a new position
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Amanda claims has made her a witch?
2. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
3. How does Amanda want Laura to pay Mr. Garfinkl at the store?
4. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
5. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)