|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
(a) 6:00 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
2. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(a) Her Children Leaving Home
(c) That Laura will be an old maid
3. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
(a) Rubicam's Business College
4. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(b) Working at a refinery
(c) At the library
(d) Learning to dance
5. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Appologize to his mother
(b) Fix the heater
(c) Clean the house
(d) Make her a pie
6. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Past away
(b) Got married
(c) Became politicians
(d) Moved away
7. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(a) Pink Flower
(b) Funny Girl
(d) Blue Roses
8. How does Amanda want Laura to pay Mr. Garfinkl at the store?
(b) Charge it
(c) Steal it
(d) Offer to do odd jobs for Mr. Garfinkl
9. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were popular.
(d) They were going to college.
10. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
(a) On a Date
(b) With Friends
(d) Dance Hall
11. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(a) For him to appologize to Laura
(b) That's one less thing to dust
(d) For Tom to clean it up
12. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
(a) That Tom and his mother fight
(c) That they are poor
(d) That Tom wants James' job
13. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
(a) Animal Impersonations
(d) Art of Conversation
14. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
15. What do Tom and Amanda wish on?
(a) A single rain cloud
(b) A fire truck
(c) A shooting star
(d) The Moon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
2. What is it that Amanda claims has made her a witch?
3. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
4. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
5. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)