|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
2. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(a) That's one less thing to dust
(b) For Tom to clean it up
(d) For him to appologize to Laura
3. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) The phone is broken
(b) He hits his mother
(c) He knocks a piture off the mantle
(d) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
4. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Extra Money
(b) Fancy Furniture
(c) Extra Phone
(d) Nice Wig
5. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Their plans
(b) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
(c) Fifty dollars tuition
(d) Lifes Work
6. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
7. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) Her brother's tears
(b) Her classmates
(c) The neighbors
(d) The suffering look on Amanda's face
8. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were engaged.
(b) They were talented.
(c) They were popular.
(d) They were going to college.
9. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
(a) Have Worn Holes
(b) Too Short
(c) Too Long
(d) Too Tight
10. How does Amanda want Laura to pay Mr. Garfinkl at the store?
(a) Charge it
(b) Steal it
(c) Offer to do odd jobs for Mr. Garfinkl
11. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Became politicians
(b) Got married
(c) Past away
(d) Moved away
12. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is a cripple
(b) That she is to ugly
(c) That she is to old
(d) That she is to poor
13. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
(a) Brush his teeth
(b) Be Happy
(d) Get Dressed
14. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(b) A Rash in the shape of a flower
15. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(a) To many to count
(b) Only one
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
2. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
3. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
4. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
5. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)