|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) The Homemaker's Companion
(b) Housewife Undergarments
(c) How to for Housewives
(d) Housewife Exclusive
2. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
(a) A woman and her husband
(b) A homeless man and a little boy
(c) A fat lady and the usher
(d) A cop and a donut salesman
3. What happens when Tom takes the first sip of his hot coffee?
(a) He spits it back in the cup
(b) He falls onto the floor thrashing
(c) He screams
(d) He throws the coffee in the sink
4. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
5. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) He will jeopardize his job
(b) He will have a good time
(c) Someone might get hurt
(d) They will worry
6. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A problem
(b) A worry
(c) A challenge
(d) A little defect
7. What does Amanda want to be certain the gentlemen caller doesn't do that her husband did?
(b) Battle Reenactments
(d) Flirt with other women
8. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Wrong. Wrong.
(b) Why? Why?
(c) Deception? Deception?
(d) Pain! Pain!
9. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
(a) Cocktail Dress
(c) Very Old Bathrobe
(d) Winter Coat
10. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(b) A Rash in the shape of a flower
11. What do Tom and Amanda wish on?
(a) A shooting star
(b) A single rain cloud
(c) A fire truck
(d) The Moon
12. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Fifty dollars tuition
(b) Lifes Work
(c) Their plans
(d) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
13. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
(a) For adventure
(b) A secret
(c) For love
(d) World Peace
14. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(b) Laura is wearing a new dress
(c) They are going out
(d) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
15. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
(a) A potential husband for Laura
(b) A job for Amanda
(c) Extra work on the side
(d) A better job position
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
2. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
3. How big is the moon that night?
4. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
5. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)