|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Local theater club
(b) Women's liberation meeting
(c) Book club meeting
(d) D.A.R. meeting
2. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(a) For Tom to clean it up
(b) That's one less thing to dust
(c) For him to appologize to Laura
3. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A picture of Amanda
(b) An old love letter
(c) A lucky rabits foot
(d) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
4. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
(a) Too Long
(b) Too Short
(c) Have Worn Holes
(d) Too Tight
5. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
(b) Get Dressed
(c) Brush his teeth
(d) Be Happy
6. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) To Day Dream
(b) To Learn Acting Skills
(c) To Get Away
(d) For Adventure
7. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
8. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
(b) With Friends
(c) On a Date
(d) Dance Hall
9. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(a) Love you!
(c) Forgive me.
(d) So long suckers.
10. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were popular.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were talented.
(d) They were going to college.
11. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(b) Her Children Leaving Home
(d) That Laura will be an old maid
12. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
(a) Laura switched classes.
(b) She has never heard of such a student
(c) That Laura dropped out after a few days
(d) Laura has started teaching the class
13. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
(a) World Peace
(b) A secret
(c) For adventure
(d) For love
14. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) He will have a good time
(b) He will jeopardize his job
(c) Someone might get hurt
(d) They will worry
15. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) Because it was filth
(b) It was late
(c) She was done reading it
(d) Tom didn't like it
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
2. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
3. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
4. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
5. What is it that Amanda claims has made her a witch?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)