|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tom and Amanda wish on?
(a) A fire truck
(b) A single rain cloud
(c) A shooting star
(d) The Moon
2. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
(a) Rubicam's Business College
3. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
4. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
(c) Art of Conversation
(d) Animal Impersonations
5. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
(a) For adventure
(b) World Peace
(c) For love
(d) A secret
6. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(b) That's one less thing to dust
(c) For him to appologize to Laura
(d) For Tom to clean it up
7. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
8. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
9. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
(a) Make a wish on the moon
(b) Play a record
(c) Dance around the room
(d) Help her with the cleaning
10. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Accident or Fire
(b) Family Visiting or Illness
(c) Tornado or Flood
(d) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
11. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
(a) Anything of intrest
(b) Things of importance going on in the world
(c) The latest gossip
(d) Whatever came to mind
12. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
(a) Extra work on the side
(b) A job for Amanda
(c) A potential husband for Laura
(d) A better job position
13. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Spoiled Prince
(b) Metropolitan Star
(c) Drama Queen
(d) Prima Donna
14. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
(a) Selling magazine subscriptions
(b) Cleaning houses
(c) Appearing onstage
(d) Mending clothing
15. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Extra Phone
(b) Extra Money
(c) Fancy Furniture
(d) Nice Wig
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
2. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
3. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
4. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
5. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)