|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) Housewife Undergarments
(b) How to for Housewives
(c) Housewife Exclusive
(d) The Homemaker's Companion
2. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
(a) A fat lady and the usher
(b) A homeless man and a little boy
(c) A woman and her husband
(d) A cop and a donut salesman
3. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
(a) For adventure
(b) World Peace
(c) A secret
(d) For love
4. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
(a) A engineer
(b) An accountant.
(c) A policeman
(d) A doctor
5. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Family Visiting or Illness
(b) Accident or Fire
(c) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
(d) Tornado or Flood
6. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(a) Love you!
(b) So long suckers.
(d) Forgive me.
7. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
(a) Minister of his church
(b) His brothers or sisters
(c) His mother
(d) His father
8. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
9. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(a) Be black and white
(c) Fade in and out
(d) Be boring
10. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(a) A Rash in the shape of a flower
11. How big is the moon that night?
(a) Small sliver
(b) Can't see the moon for the clouds
(c) No moon
12. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Fix the heater
(b) Clean the house
(c) Make her a pie
(d) Appologize to his mother
13. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were going to college.
(b) They were talented.
(c) They were popular.
(d) They were engaged.
14. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) He hits his mother
(b) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(c) He knocks a piture off the mantle
(d) The phone is broken
15. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(b) Buy it at the Store
(d) Put it on a Plate
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
2. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
3. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
4. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
5. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)