1. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
2. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
3. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
4. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
5. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
This section contains 4,050 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)