|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
(c) Go to the movies
2. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) Happy Liars
(b) Gay Deceivers
(c) False Hopes
(d) Hopeful Hints
3. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
4. What does Tom do with the scarf?
(a) Wraps it around his head
(b) Burns it
(c) Puts it in a package for his mother
(d) Gives it to Laura
5. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 6:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
2. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
3. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
4. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
5. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)