|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
(a) The neighbors lights
(b) The wires
(c) The fuses
(d) The switches
2. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
(a) Wrote a poem on it
(b) Forgot it
(c) Lost it
(d) Burned it
3. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
4. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
(a) Help her with the cleaning
(b) Make a wish on the moon
(c) Play a record
(d) Dance around the room
5. What name does Jim call Emily Meisenbach, the girl he dated in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
2. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
3. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
4. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
5. What does Tom say is the longest space between two spaces?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)