|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) False Hopes
(b) Hopeful Hints
(c) Gay Deceivers
(d) Happy Liars
2. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he brings home more money
(c) When he is married
(d) When he appologizes
3. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
(a) It was loud
(b) It was unique
(c) It was beautiful
(d) It was clear
4. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) Her classmates
(b) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(c) The neighbors
(d) Her brother's tears
5. In the song Amanda sings what is lemonade good enough for?
(a) Any old maid
(b) You and Me
(d) Kings and Queens
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim doing at the door while he is whistling?
2. What bill did Tom not pay so that he could pay the dues for the Union of Merchant Seamen?
3. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
4. What do Tom and Amanda wish on?
5. What was Tom fired for?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)