|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say about Laura drinking a little wine?
(a) It will make her want to sing
(b) It will make her more sociable
(c) It will make her more relaxed
(d) It will be good for her
2. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
(a) Jarred Davies O'Maley
(b) Fredrick Martin Maclintock
(c) Jamed Delaney O'Connor
(d) Shawn Thornton
3. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Pain! Pain!
(b) Why? Why?
(c) Deception? Deception?
(d) Wrong. Wrong.
4. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Something burning in the oven
(b) Kids are crying
(c) Someone at the door
(d) Getting another call
5. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) To bring attention to the dress design
(b) Because the dress is poorly made
(c) Because her chest is flat
(d) To look more becoming
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
2. What does Tom say the world is lit by now?
3. What reason does Tom give for Laura acting the way she does?
4. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
5. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)