|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Amanda claims has made her a witch?
(a) Her Devotion
(b) Her Political Ambitions
(c) Her Lonliness
(d) Her Poverty
2. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(b) That's one less thing to dust
(c) For him to appologize to Laura
(d) For Tom to clean it up
3. What type of girl does Jim think that Laura is?
(a) New Age
(c) Old fashioned
4. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is to poor
(b) That she is a cripple
(c) That she is to old
(d) That she is to ugly
5. What bill did Tom not pay so that he could pay the dues for the Union of Merchant Seamen?
(b) Light Bill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura ask Jim if he kept up with?
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
3. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
4. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
5. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)