|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
(a) Forgot it
(b) Burned it
(c) Lost it
(d) Wrote a poem on it
2. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
(b) Clear the table
(d) Make refreshments
3. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She shut the door on her finger
(b) She saw a shoe sale
(c) She saw a spider
(d) She slipped
4. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
5. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
(a) Put on a shawl
(b) Rub them together
(c) Play swing music
(d) Go for a jog
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
2. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
3. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
4. How does Amanda want Laura to pay Mr. Garfinkl at the store?
5. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)