|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) Happy Liars
(b) Gay Deceivers
(c) False Hopes
(d) Hopeful Hints
2. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
3. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
4. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
(a) That Laura dropped out after a few days
(b) She has never heard of such a student
(c) Laura switched classes.
(d) Laura has started teaching the class
5. What does Jim say he is going to treasure that Laura gave him?
(a) The unicorn
(b) The horse
(c) The mouse
(d) The dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
2. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
3. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
4. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
5. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)