|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Laura give for not coming to the table?
(a) She hates what they are having
(b) She is angry with Amanda
(c) She doesn't feel well
(d) She is nervous around Jim
2. What does Tom say he is tired of?
(a) His mother
(c) His sister
3. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
(d) Go to the movies
4. What does Tom do with the scarf?
(a) Puts it in a package for his mother
(b) Gives it to Laura
(c) Wraps it around his head
(d) Burns it
5. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
(a) Mayor Thompson
(b) Dizzy Dean
(c) Babe Ruth
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
3. What did the brace on Laura's leg sound like in her mind?
4. Who says grace at the Table?
5. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)