|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the moon that night?
(b) Can't see the moon for the clouds
(c) Small sliver
(d) No moon
2. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
(a) Brush her hair and straighten her dress
(b) Study her typewriter chart, or practice her shorthand
(c) Go for a brisk walk
(d) Apply makeup and perfume
3. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) The phone is broken
(b) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(c) He hits his mother
(d) He knocks a piture off the mantle
4. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Clean the house
(b) Make her a pie
(c) Fix the heater
(d) Appologize to his mother
5. What happens to the lit match that Tom drops on the floor?
(a) It falls through the cracks
(b) It scares the cat
(c) It burns him
(d) It catches the rug on fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
2. What does Tom say he is that he did not intend to be?
3. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
4. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
5. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)