|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
(a) Babe Ruth
(b) Mayor Thompson
(c) Dizzy Dean
2. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She slipped
(b) She saw a shoe sale
(c) She saw a spider
(d) She shut the door on her finger
3. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
(a) Fixing cold drinks
(b) Playing the Victrola
(c) Playing cards
(d) Washing in cold water
4. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Appologize to his mother
(b) Fix the heater
(c) Clean the house
(d) Make her a pie
5. What does Tom say is the longest space between two spaces?
(a) Harsh words
(d) The past
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
2. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
3. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
4. What does Tom do with the scarf?
5. Where is the fuse box located?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)