|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
(b) 6:00 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
2. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Laura is wearing a new dress
(b) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(c) They are going out
(d) For Laura's gentlemen callers
3. What does he ask Laura for?
4. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
5. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Lifes Work
(b) Fifty dollars tuition
(c) Their plans
(d) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
2. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
3. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
4. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
5. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)