|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he ask Laura for?
2. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Someone at the door
(b) Something burning in the oven
(c) Kids are crying
(d) Getting another call
3. What did Amanda dump into the refreshment?
(a) Cinnamon cloves
(b) Maraschino cherries
(c) Sliced lemons
4. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
(b) Animal Impersonations
(d) Art of Conversation
5. What did the brace on Laura's leg sound like in her mind?
(a) A bomb
Short Answer Questions
1. What symptoms did Amanda say she had while she was sick the spring she met her husband?
2. What does Amanda say she is doing when she spills the lemonade?
3. What does Tom compare the cities to?
4. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
5. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)