|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were going to college.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were popular.
2. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She fainted
(b) She was robbed on her way home
(c) She fell on the floor
(d) She broke down completely
3. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
(d) Table cloth
4. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
(a) That Tom wants James' job
(b) That they are poor
(c) That Tom and his mother fight
5. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
(a) Put on a shawl
(b) Go for a jog
(c) Play swing music
(d) Rub them together
Short Answer Questions
1. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
2. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
3. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
4. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
5. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)