|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) Laura isn't popular
(b) The State Fair is in progress
(c) They think Laura is poor
(d) Laura told them not to come
2. Why did Laura come in late to class everyday in high school?
(a) She hated school
(b) She had to walk to school
(c) Her leg brace
(d) Over slept
3. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
(a) Malaria fever
4. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) Gay Deceivers
(b) Happy Liars
(c) False Hopes
(d) Hopeful Hints
5. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Fifty dollars
(b) Twenty dollars
(c) Fifteen dollars
(d) Thirty dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
2. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
3. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
4. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
5. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)