|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
(a) Go for a jog
(b) Play swing music
(c) Put on a shawl
(d) Rub them together
2. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
(b) Apple Blossoms
3. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(a) Be boring
(c) Fade in and out
(d) Be black and white
4. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
(c) Social Poise
5. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Spits on it
(b) Burns it
(c) Tears it into pieces
(d) Throws it out the window
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising thing does Jim tell Laura after he has kissed her?
2. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
3. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
4. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
5. What does Jim say he is as comfortable as?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)