|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say he is tired of?
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
2. What did Jim see while in Chicago that was what future America will be like?
(a) Walk of Dreams
(b) Hall of Science
(c) Future World
(d) Tommorow's Plans
3. How big is the moon that night?
(a) No moon
(c) Small sliver
(d) Can't see the moon for the clouds
4. When does Jim say he and Betty are getting married?
(a) Middle of August
(b) Last week in July
(c) First day of March
(d) Second Saturday in June
5. What does Laura ask Jim if he kept up with?
(b) Ball playing
(d) Chasing girls
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
2. What bill did Tom not pay so that he could pay the dues for the Union of Merchant Seamen?
3. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
4. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
5. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)