|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) Happy Liars
(b) False Hopes
(c) Gay Deceivers
(d) Hopeful Hints
2. Why did Laura come in late to class everyday in high school?
(a) She hated school
(b) Her leg brace
(c) Over slept
(d) She had to walk to school
3. What was Tom fired for?
(a) Coming in late
(b) Writting a poem
(d) Getting into an argument with Jim
4. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
(a) Amanda hates answering the door
(b) Amanda will be busy
(c) So that Laura can see Jim
(d) Amanda will be in the bath
5. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
(d) Studying her typing
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
2. What section of the news paper does Jim say he wants?
3. What does he ask Laura for?
4. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
5. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)