|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Extra Money
(b) Extra Phone
(c) Fancy Furniture
(d) Nice Wig
2. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
(a) Put them on the porch
(b) Put them in the sink
(c) Amanda would hold them
(d) Throw them away
3. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
(a) Family friend
(b) High school
(c) They dated the same girl
4. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
5. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
(a) Dinner is ready
(b) It gets to dark
(c) Bed time
(d) The rain starts
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
2. What does Jim claim to be when Amanda asks if he can carry both items to Laura in the parlor?
3. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
4. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
5. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)