|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) Hopeful Hints
(b) False Hopes
(c) Gay Deceivers
(d) Happy Liars
2. What does Amanda use as her porch?
(a) Fire escape landing
(b) Door step
(c) Park bench
(d) Neighbor's porch
3. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
(a) He goes to night-school
(b) He exercises
(c) He worries about his appearance
(d) He reads self-help books
4. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
5. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
(a) A engineer
(b) A policeman
(c) An accountant.
(d) A doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
2. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
3. What does laura have when she comes out of the kitchen when Amanda calls her?
4. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
5. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)