|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
(a) Shawn Thornton
(b) Jamed Delaney O'Connor
(c) Jarred Davies O'Maley
(d) Fredrick Martin Maclintock
2. What does Jim claim to be when Amanda asks if he can carry both items to Laura in the parlor?
(a) Perfectly capable
(b) Steady as a rock
(c) Unearthly strong
3. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
(a) Got a raise
(b) Invited over a man for Laura
(c) Took a new position
4. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Metropolitan Star
(b) Spoiled Prince
(c) Drama Queen
(d) Prima Donna
5. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) The neighbors
(b) Her classmates
(c) Her brother's tears
(d) The suffering look on Amanda's face
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
2. What does Jim comment about when Laura shakes his hand?
3. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
4. What section of the news paper does Jim say he wants?
5. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)