|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
(a) Brush his teeth
(c) Be Happy
(d) Get Dressed
2. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) Someone might get hurt
(b) He will jeopardize his job
(c) They will worry
(d) He will have a good time
3. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
(a) Social Poise
4. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
5. What is Jim doing at the door while he is whistling?
(a) Patting down his hair
(b) Looking for a cigarette
(c) Kicking at his shoes
(d) Scratching inside his ear
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
2. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
3. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
4. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
5. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)