|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
(a) Minister of his church
(b) His mother
(c) His brothers or sisters
(d) His father
2. What does Jim tell Tom is the difference between them and the men in the office down front?
(d) Social Poise
3. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
4. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
(a) His walk
(b) His charm
(c) Taking care of his appearance
(d) His wit
5. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
(a) A doctor
(b) A policeman
(c) An accountant.
(d) A engineer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
2. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
3. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
4. What color is the sash on Amanda's dress?
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)