|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
(c) Card parties
(d) Sinfull acts
2. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) His hiccups
(b) The smell on his clothes
(c) His slurred speach
(d) His unsteadiness
3. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
(a) Her wedding
(b) First Baptist Church
(c) Antique store
(d) Church of the Heavenly Rest
4. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(b) Fade in and out
(c) Be boring
(d) Be black and white
5. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is a cripple
(b) That she is to old
(c) That she is to ugly
(d) That she is to poor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
2. What did Jim call Tom?
3. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
4. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
5. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)