|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
(a) Her wedding
(b) First Baptist Church
(c) Church of the Heavenly Rest
(d) Antique store
2. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
(a) Tom is to lazy to unlock it
(b) Tom forgot his keys
(c) To make a grand appearance
(d) Amanda had put on an extra lock
3. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A lucky rabits foot
(b) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
(c) An old love letter
(d) A picture of Amanda
4. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) Tom didn't like it
(b) It was late
(c) She was done reading it
(d) Because it was filth
5. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A challenge
(b) A little defect
(c) A worry
(d) A problem
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
2. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
3. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
4. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
5. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)