|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
2. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) He will have a good time
(b) He will jeopardize his job
(c) Someone might get hurt
(d) They will worry
3. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(a) Buy it at the Store
(b) Put it on a Plate
4. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
(b) They dated the same girl
(c) Family friend
(d) High school
5. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In the dark
(b) In trouble
(c) In Egypt
(d) In the desert
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amanda sending Laura out to the store to buy?
2. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
3. What happens to the lit match that Tom drops on the floor?
4. What reason does Tom give for Laura acting the way she does?
5. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)