|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
(a) The Keys
(b) His Hat
(c) A Piece of Paper
2. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(b) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
(c) Studying her typing
(d) Writing a letter
3. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
(a) Shawn Thornton
(b) Fredrick Martin Maclintock
(c) Jamed Delaney O'Connor
(d) Jarred Davies O'Maley
4. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he is married
(b) When he brings home more money
(d) When he appologizes
5. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
(a) A Hat
(b) A Scarf
(c) A Rabbit
(d) A Wand
Short Answer Questions
1. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
2. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
3. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
4. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
5. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)