|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
(a) The latest gossip
(b) Anything of intrest
(c) Things of importance going on in the world
(d) Whatever came to mind
2. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) For Adventure
(b) To Learn Acting Skills
(c) To Day Dream
(d) To Get Away
3. What does Tom do with the scarf?
(a) Gives it to Laura
(b) Wraps it around his head
(c) Puts it in a package for his mother
(d) Burns it
4. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
(a) Amanda hates answering the door
(b) Amanda will be busy
(c) So that Laura can see Jim
(d) Amanda will be in the bath
5. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(b) Docking Supervisior
(c) Shift Superintendent
(d) Shipping Clerk
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
2. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
3. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
4. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
5. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)