|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
(a) It's his favorite
(b) It gives him a headache
(c) It's eerie
(d) It is romantic
2. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A problem
(b) A challenge
(c) A little defect
(d) A worry
3. What symptoms did Amanda say she had while she was sick the spring she met her husband?
(a) High temperature on and off
(b) Sick to her stomach
(d) little temperature all the time
4. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A lucky rabits foot
(b) A picture of Amanda
(c) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
(d) An old love letter
5. What types does Jim say that he and Tom are not?
(a) Yes sir
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
2. Why does Laura tell her mother she can't answer the door?
3. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
4. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
5. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)