|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) Her brother's tears
(b) Her classmates
(c) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(d) The neighbors
2. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) Because the dress is poorly made
(b) To bring attention to the dress design
(c) Because her chest is flat
(d) To look more becoming
3. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) D.A.R. meeting
(b) Local theater club
(c) Book club meeting
(d) Women's liberation meeting
4. What reason does Tom give for Laura acting the way she does?
(a) Laura is terribly shy
(b) Laura hates visitors
(c) Laura left something on the stove
(d) Laura is nervous
5. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(a) Shift Superintendent
(b) Shipping Clerk
(d) Docking Supervisior
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
2. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
3. Which of the following was Jim not involved in during high school?
4. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
5. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)