|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In Egypt
(b) In the desert
(c) In the dark
(d) In trouble
2. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
(b) Sinfull acts
(d) Card parties
3. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Moved away
(b) Became politicians
(c) Got married
(d) Past away
4. How big is the moon that night?
(a) Small sliver
(c) No moon
(d) Can't see the moon for the clouds
5. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She saw a spider
(b) She shut the door on her finger
(c) She saw a shoe sale
(d) She slipped
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim say was talking to him about Tom?
2. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
3. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
4. What is it that Amanda claims has made her a witch?
5. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)