|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In the dark
(b) In the desert
(c) In trouble
(d) In Egypt
2. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
(a) A Scarf
(b) A Rabbit
(c) A Wand
(d) A Hat
3. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
(a) That Tom wants James' job
(c) That they are poor
(d) That Tom and his mother fight
4. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) To bring attention to the dress design
(b) Because the dress is poorly made
(c) To look more becoming
(d) Because her chest is flat
5. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
(a) Cocktail Dress
(b) Very Old Bathrobe
(d) Winter Coat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say he is tired of?
2. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
3. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
4. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
5. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)