|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
(a) To much air outside
(c) Standing over the hot stove
(d) Stomach virus
2. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
(c) Crust of Bread
3. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) False Hopes
(b) Hopeful Hints
(c) Happy Liars
(d) Gay Deceivers
4. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
(b) Accident or Fire
(c) Family Visiting or Illness
(d) Tornado or Flood
5. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
(b) Rubicam's Business College
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
2. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
3. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
4. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
5. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)