|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
2. What is Amanda sending Laura out to the store to buy?
3. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
(a) Appearing onstage
(b) Mending clothing
(c) Cleaning houses
(d) Selling magazine subscriptions
4. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
(a) Alistar the Amazing
(b) Simon the Spectacular
(c) Malvolio the Magician
(d) Marcus the Great
5. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She saw a shoe sale
(b) She slipped
(c) She shut the door on her finger
(d) She saw a spider
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
2. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
3. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
4. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
5. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)