|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
(a) Dance around the room
(b) Make a wish on the moon
(c) Play a record
(d) Help her with the cleaning
2. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(b) A Rash in the shape of a flower
3. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Fifteen dollars
(b) Twenty dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Thirty dollars
4. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
(a) Amanda will be busy
(b) Amanda hates answering the door
(c) Amanda will be in the bath
(d) So that Laura can see Jim
5. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) To Get Away
(b) To Day Dream
(c) To Learn Acting Skills
(d) For Adventure
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
2. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
3. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
4. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
5. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)