|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) To Get Away
(b) To Learn Acting Skills
(c) To Day Dream
(d) For Adventure
2. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(b) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(c) They are going out
(d) Laura is wearing a new dress
3. What does Amanda use as her porch?
(a) Neighbor's porch
(b) Park bench
(c) Door step
(d) Fire escape landing
4. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Accident or Fire
(b) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
(c) Family Visiting or Illness
(d) Tornado or Flood
5. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Clean the house
(b) Make her a pie
(c) Appologize to his mother
(d) Fix the heater
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
2. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
3. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
4. What does laura have when she comes out of the kitchen when Amanda calls her?
5. What happens to the lit match that Tom drops on the floor?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)