|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
2. What is Jim doing at the door while he is whistling?
(a) Looking for a cigarette
(b) Patting down his hair
(c) Kicking at his shoes
(d) Scratching inside his ear
3. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A worry
(b) A problem
(c) A challenge
(d) A little defect
4. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
(a) A better job position
(b) A job for Amanda
(c) Extra work on the side
(d) A potential husband for Laura
5. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Had a heart attack
(b) Moved far away
(c) Was shot though the stomach
(d) Left her standing at the altar
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Tom give for Laura acting the way she does?
2. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
3. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
4. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
5. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)