|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
(a) Minister of his church
(b) His father
(c) His brothers or sisters
(d) His mother
2. What is Amanda sending Laura out to the store to buy?
3. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
(b) Apple Blossoms
4. What color is the sash on Amanda's dress?
5. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
(a) So that Laura can see Jim
(b) Amanda hates answering the door
(c) Amanda will be busy
(d) Amanda will be in the bath
Short Answer Questions
1. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
2. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
3. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
4. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
5. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)