|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
2. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
(a) Babe Ruth
(c) Mayor Thompson
(d) Dizzy Dean
3. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Left her standing at the altar
(b) Was shot though the stomach
(c) Had a heart attack
(d) Moved far away
4. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
(d) Nigh School
5. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
(a) A homeless man and a little boy
(b) A cop and a donut salesman
(c) A fat lady and the usher
(d) A woman and her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
2. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
3. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
4. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
5. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)