|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
(a) They dated the same girl
(b) Family friend
(c) High school
2. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
(a) World Peace
(b) For love
(c) A secret
(d) For adventure
3. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
(a) Amanda would hold them
(b) Put them in the sink
(c) Throw them away
(d) Put them on the porch
4. What symptoms did Amanda say she had while she was sick the spring she met her husband?
(a) Sick to her stomach
(b) little temperature all the time
(d) High temperature on and off
5. What reason does Tom give for Laura acting the way she does?
(a) Laura is terribly shy
(b) Laura is nervous
(c) Laura hates visitors
(d) Laura left something on the stove
Short Answer Questions
1. What bill did Tom not pay so that he could pay the dues for the Union of Merchant Seamen?
2. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
3. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
4. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
5. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)