|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(a) Her Children Leaving Home
(d) That Laura will be an old maid
2. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(a) Shipping Clerk
(b) Docking Supervisior
(c) Shift Superintendent
3. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
4. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
(a) Dinner is ready
(b) Bed time
(c) The rain starts
(d) It gets to dark
5. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
2. What is Jim doing at the door while he is whistling?
3. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
4. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
5. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)