|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Getting another call
(b) Kids are crying
(c) Someone at the door
(d) Something burning in the oven
2. What happens to the lit match that Tom drops on the floor?
(a) It burns him
(b) It catches the rug on fire
(c) It scares the cat
(d) It falls through the cracks
3. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
(a) A job for Amanda
(b) A better job position
(c) A potential husband for Laura
(d) Extra work on the side
4. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Clean the house
(b) Make her a pie
(c) Fix the heater
(d) Appologize to his mother
5. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(b) Ida renews her subscription
(c) Ida says no thank you
(d) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
Short Answer Questions
1. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
2. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
3. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
4. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
5. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)