|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
(a) Radio Engineering
(b) Tap Dancing
(c) Public Speaking
2. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
(a) A woman and her husband
(b) A cop and a donut salesman
(c) A homeless man and a little boy
(d) A fat lady and the usher
3. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) Her classmates
(b) Her brother's tears
(c) The neighbors
(d) The suffering look on Amanda's face
4. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
5. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
(a) Help her with the cleaning
(b) Dance around the room
(c) Make a wish on the moon
(d) Play a record
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
2. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
3. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
4. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
5. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)