|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he appologizes
(c) When he brings home more money
(d) When he is married
2. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
(a) For the service car
(b) For the pay phone
(c) To buy a drink at the bar
(d) For a big lunch
3. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
(a) That Tom and his mother fight
(b) That Tom wants James' job
(d) That they are poor
4. What does Jim comment about when Laura shakes his hand?
(a) Strong grip
(b) Her dress
(c) Her cold hand
(d) Her perfume
5. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Prima Donna
(b) Drama Queen
(c) Spoiled Prince
(d) Metropolitan Star
Short Answer Questions
1. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
2. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
3. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
4. What does Jim suggest to warm Laura up?
5. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)