|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
(b) Roast Duck
2. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Make her a pie
(b) Appologize to his mother
(c) Clean the house
(d) Fix the heater
3. Who says grace at the Table?
4. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Drama Queen
(b) Prima Donna
(c) Spoiled Prince
(d) Metropolitan Star
5. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
(a) Radio Engineering
(b) Tap Dancing
(c) Public Speaking
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
2. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
3. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
4. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
5. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)