|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symptoms did Amanda say she had while she was sick the spring she met her husband?
(a) little temperature all the time
(b) Sick to her stomach
(d) High temperature on and off
2. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(b) He hits his mother
(c) The phone is broken
(d) He knocks a piture off the mantle
3. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Had a heart attack
(b) Moved far away
(c) Was shot though the stomach
(d) Left her standing at the altar
4. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
(a) So that Laura can see Jim
(b) Amanda will be busy
(c) Amanda will be in the bath
(d) Amanda hates answering the door
5. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(a) Going to Church
(c) Things he is ashamed of
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
2. What reason does Tom give for Laura acting the way she does?
3. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
4. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
5. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)