|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
2. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) His unsteadiness
(b) His hiccups
(c) His slurred speach
(d) The smell on his clothes
3. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
(b) Radio Engineering
(c) Tap Dancing
(d) Public Speaking
4. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(a) Love you!
(b) So long suckers.
(c) Forgive me.
5. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Fifteen dollars
(b) Twenty dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Thirty dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
2. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
3. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
4. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
5. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)