|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jim doing at the door while he is whistling?
(a) Kicking at his shoes
(b) Patting down his hair
(c) Scratching inside his ear
(d) Looking for a cigarette
2. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(b) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(c) Laura is wearing a new dress
(d) They are going out
3. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
(a) Brush her hair and straighten her dress
(b) Apply makeup and perfume
(c) Go for a brisk walk
(d) Study her typewriter chart, or practice her shorthand
4. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) Working at a refinery
(c) Learning to dance
(d) At the library
5. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
2. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
3. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
4. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
5. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)