|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
(a) Jamed Delaney O'Connor
(b) Shawn Thornton
(c) Fredrick Martin Maclintock
(d) Jarred Davies O'Maley
2. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
(b) Roast Duck
3. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) To Learn Acting Skills
(b) To Day Dream
(c) For Adventure
(d) To Get Away
4. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(a) Writing a letter
(c) Studying her typing
(d) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
5. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
2. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
3. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
4. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
5. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)