|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
(a) Tom forgot his keys
(b) Tom is to lazy to unlock it
(c) Amanda had put on an extra lock
(d) To make a grand appearance
2. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
(b) Roast Duck
3. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
(a) Stomach virus
(b) To much air outside
(c) Standing over the hot stove
4. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
(a) Dance Hall
(c) On a Date
(d) With Friends
5. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Fifteen dollars
(b) Thirty dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Twenty dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
2. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
3. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
4. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
5. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)