|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
(a) A Wand
(b) A Hat
(c) A Rabbit
(d) A Scarf
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were going to college.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were popular.
3. What does Amanda want to be certain the gentlemen caller doesn't do that her husband did?
(b) Flirt with other women
(d) Battle Reenactments
4. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(a) Her Children Leaving Home
(b) That Laura will be an old maid
5. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) To look more becoming
(b) To bring attention to the dress design
(c) Because the dress is poorly made
(d) Because her chest is flat
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
2. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
3. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
4. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
5. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)