|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
(a) The rain starts
(b) Bed time
(c) Dinner is ready
(d) It gets to dark
2. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he appologizes
(c) When he is married
(d) When he brings home more money
3. What does Tom do with the scarf?
(a) Wraps it around his head
(b) Puts it in a package for his mother
(c) Gives it to Laura
(d) Burns it
4. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) Learning to dance
(b) Working at a refinery
(d) At the library
5. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
2. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
3. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
4. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
5. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)