|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say he is tired of?
(b) His mother
(c) His sister
2. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(a) Blue Roses
(b) Pink Flower
(d) Funny Girl
3. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) An old love letter
(b) A lucky rabits foot
(c) A picture of Amanda
(d) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
4. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Clean the house
(b) Make her a pie
(c) Appologize to his mother
(d) Fix the heater
5. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
(a) Dizzy Dean
(b) Mayor Thompson
(d) Babe Ruth
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
2. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
3. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
4. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
5. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)