|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
(a) Apple Blossoms
2. How big is the moon that night?
(b) Small sliver
(c) Can't see the moon for the clouds
(d) No moon
3. What does Amanda use as her porch?
(a) Park bench
(b) Door step
(c) Neighbor's porch
(d) Fire escape landing
4. Why does Laura tell her mother she can't answer the door?
(a) She feels faint
(b) She is terrified
(c) She is sick
(d) She hates Jim
5. Who says grace at the Table?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
2. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
3. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
4. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
5. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)