|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Laura is wearing a new dress
(b) They are going out
(c) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(d) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
2. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
(a) Too Tight
(b) Too Long
(c) Have Worn Holes
(d) Too Short
3. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
(b) 6:00 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
4. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
(a) A Piece of Paper
(b) The Keys
(c) His Hat
5. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Tornado or Flood
(b) Family Visiting or Illness
(c) Accident or Fire
(d) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
Short Answer Questions
1. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
3. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
4. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
5. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)