|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
(a) Shawn Thornton
(b) Jamed Delaney O'Connor
(c) Jarred Davies O'Maley
(d) Fredrick Martin Maclintock
2. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
(a) A Cigarette
(b) The Phone
(c) A Clean Plate
(d) The Dessert
3. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) Someone might get hurt
(b) He will jeopardize his job
(c) He will have a good time
(d) They will worry
4. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
(a) Too Long
(b) Have Worn Holes
(c) Too Tight
(d) Too Short
5. What do Tom and Amanda wish on?
(a) The Moon
(b) A shooting star
(c) A single rain cloud
(d) A fire truck
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
2. What does Amanda use as her porch?
3. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
4. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
5. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)