|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
(a) A homeless man and a little boy
(b) A woman and her husband
(c) A fat lady and the usher
(d) A cop and a donut salesman
2. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Metropolitan Star
(b) Drama Queen
(c) Prima Donna
(d) Spoiled Prince
3. How does Amanda want Laura to pay Mr. Garfinkl at the store?
(a) Charge it
(b) Steal it
(c) Offer to do odd jobs for Mr. Garfinkl
4. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
(a) Dance Hall
(c) On a Date
(d) With Friends
5. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
3. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
4. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
5. What does laura have when she comes out of the kitchen when Amanda calls her?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)