|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Fifty dollars tuition
(b) Lifes Work
(c) Their plans
(d) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
2. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(b) Only one
(c) To many to count
3. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
(a) A Rabbit
(b) A Hat
(c) A Wand
(d) A Scarf
4. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(a) Buy it at the Store
(b) Put it on a Plate
5. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
(a) Simon the Spectacular
(b) Marcus the Great
(c) Malvolio the Magician
(d) Alistar the Amazing
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
2. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
3. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
4. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
5. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)