|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Kids are crying
(b) Getting another call
(c) Someone at the door
(d) Something burning in the oven
2. What is it that Amanda claims has made her a witch?
(a) Her Lonliness
(b) Her Poverty
(c) Her Political Ambitions
(d) Her Devotion
3. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(b) Ida renews her subscription
(c) Ida says no thank you
(d) Ida hangs up on Amanda
4. How does Amanda want Laura to pay Mr. Garfinkl at the store?
(a) Offer to do odd jobs for Mr. Garfinkl
(c) Steal it
(d) Charge it
5. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Fifty dollars
(b) Thirty dollars
(c) Twenty dollars
(d) Fifteen dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
2. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
3. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
4. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
5. What does Amanda want to be certain the gentlemen caller doesn't do that her husband did?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)