|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
(a) A homeless man and a little boy
(b) A fat lady and the usher
(c) A cop and a donut salesman
(d) A woman and her husband
2. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
(a) She can tell when her son is lying
(b) She follows him
(c) Because of the late hour
(d) She checks for movie stubs
3. What does Amanda use as her porch?
(a) Park bench
(b) Fire escape landing
(c) Door step
(d) Neighbor's porch
4. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
5. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida renews her subscription
(b) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(c) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(d) Ida says no thank you
Short Answer Questions
1. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
2. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
3. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
4. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
5. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)