|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) Tom didn't like it
(b) She was done reading it
(c) It was late
(d) Because it was filth
2. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
(a) With Friends
(b) Dance Hall
(c) On a Date
3. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida says no thank you
(b) Ida renews her subscription
(c) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(d) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
4. What does Amanda use as her porch?
(a) Door step
(b) Park bench
(c) Fire escape landing
(d) Neighbor's porch
5. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(a) Docking Supervisior
(b) Shift Superintendent
(c) Shipping Clerk
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
2. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
3. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
4. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
5. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)