|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Fancy Furniture
(b) Extra Phone
(c) Extra Money
(d) Nice Wig
2. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(a) Things he is ashamed of
(b) Going to Church
3. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Their plans
(b) Fifty dollars tuition
(c) Lifes Work
(d) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
4. What does Tom do with the scarf?
(a) Gives it to Laura
(b) Burns it
(c) Puts it in a package for his mother
(d) Wraps it around his head
5. What happens when Tom takes the first sip of his hot coffee?
(a) He spits it back in the cup
(b) He throws the coffee in the sink
(c) He screams
(d) He falls onto the floor thrashing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
2. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
3. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
4. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
5. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)