|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
2. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Clean the house
(b) Make her a pie
(c) Fix the heater
(d) Appologize to his mother
3. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) He will jeopardize his job
(b) Someone might get hurt
(c) He will have a good time
(d) They will worry
4. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Moved far away
(b) Left her standing at the altar
(c) Was shot though the stomach
(d) Had a heart attack
5. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
2. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
3. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
4. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
5. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)