|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(b) They are going out
(c) Laura is wearing a new dress
(d) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
2. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
(b) Cocktail Dress
(c) Winter Coat
(d) Very Old Bathrobe
3. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(a) So long suckers.
(c) Love you!
(d) Forgive me.
4. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida renews her subscription
(b) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(c) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(d) Ida says no thank you
5. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
2. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
3. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
4. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
5. What does laura have when she comes out of the kitchen when Amanda calls her?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)