|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
(c) Go to the movies
2. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(a) A Rash in the shape of a flower
3. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) She was done reading it
(b) Because it was filth
(c) It was late
(d) Tom didn't like it
4. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
5. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) He hits his mother
(b) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(c) The phone is broken
(d) He knocks a piture off the mantle
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
2. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
3. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
4. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
5. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)