|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Fancy Furniture
(b) Nice Wig
(c) Extra Money
(d) Extra Phone
2. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida says no thank you
(b) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(c) Ida renews her subscription
(d) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
3. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Fix the heater
(b) Appologize to his mother
(c) Make her a pie
(d) Clean the house
4. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A problem
(b) A little defect
(c) A challenge
(d) A worry
5. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Someone at the door
(b) Getting another call
(c) Something burning in the oven
(d) Kids are crying
Short Answer Questions
1. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
2. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
3. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
4. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
5. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)