|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) His slurred speach
(b) His hiccups
(c) His unsteadiness
(d) The smell on his clothes
2. What is Amanda sending Laura out to the store to buy?
3. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
4. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Became politicians
(b) Moved away
(c) Past away
(d) Got married
5. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(b) Ida says no thank you
(c) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(d) Ida renews her subscription
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
2. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
3. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
4. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
5. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)