|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 6:00 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
2. What happens to the lit match that Tom drops on the floor?
(a) It falls through the cracks
(b) It scares the cat
(c) It catches the rug on fire
(d) It burns him
3. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(b) They are going out
(c) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(d) Laura is wearing a new dress
4. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
5. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
(a) An Obsession
(c) A good idea
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
2. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
3. What happens when Tom takes the first sip of his hot coffee?
4. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
5. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)