|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were going to college.
(d) They were popular.
2. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) To Get Away
(b) To Learn Acting Skills
(c) To Day Dream
(d) For Adventure
3. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
(a) Alistar the Amazing
(b) Malvolio the Magician
(c) Simon the Spectacular
(d) Marcus the Great
4. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
5. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) The smell on his clothes
(b) His slurred speach
(c) His unsteadiness
(d) His hiccups
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
2. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
3. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
4. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
5. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)