|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the lit match that Tom drops on the floor?
(a) It catches the rug on fire
(b) It scares the cat
(c) It burns him
(d) It falls through the cracks
2. What is it that Amanda claims has made her a witch?
(a) Her Poverty
(b) Her Political Ambitions
(c) Her Lonliness
(d) Her Devotion
3. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Drama Queen
(b) Metropolitan Star
(c) Spoiled Prince
(d) Prima Donna
4. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Laura is wearing a new dress
(b) They are going out
(c) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(d) For Laura's gentlemen callers
5. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Women's liberation meeting
(b) Book club meeting
(c) Local theater club
(d) D.A.R. meeting
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
2. What happens when Tom takes the first sip of his hot coffee?
3. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
4. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
5. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)