|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(a) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Studying her typing
2. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is to old
(b) That she is to ugly
(c) That she is to poor
(d) That she is a cripple
3. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(c) Put it on a Plate
(d) Buy it at the Store
4. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Kids are crying
(b) Getting another call
(c) Something burning in the oven
(d) Someone at the door
5. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
(a) A fat lady and the usher
(b) A cop and a donut salesman
(c) A woman and her husband
(d) A homeless man and a little boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
2. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
3. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
4. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
5. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)