|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) They will worry
(b) He will have a good time
(c) Someone might get hurt
(d) He will jeopardize his job
2. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
(a) A Piece of Paper
(b) His Hat
(c) The Keys
3. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) The smell on his clothes
(b) His hiccups
(c) His slurred speach
(d) His unsteadiness
4. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is to old
(b) That she is to ugly
(c) That she is to poor
(d) That she is a cripple
5. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Tornado or Flood
(b) Accident or Fire
(c) Family Visiting or Illness
(d) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
2. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
3. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
4. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
5. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)