|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(a) For Tom to clean it up
(b) For him to appologize to Laura
(d) That's one less thing to dust
2. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
(a) A Rabbit
(b) A Wand
(c) A Scarf
(d) A Hat
3. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
4. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A lucky rabits foot
(b) A picture of Amanda
(c) An old love letter
(d) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
5. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(b) When he brings home more money
(c) When he is married
(d) When he appologizes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
2. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
3. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
4. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
5. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)