|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Moved away
(b) Became politicians
(c) Past away
(d) Got married
2. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
(a) Brush his teeth
(b) Get Dressed
(c) Be Happy
3. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(b) Funny Girl
(c) Pink Flower
(d) Blue Roses
4. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
(a) Brush her hair and straighten her dress
(b) Study her typewriter chart, or practice her shorthand
(c) Go for a brisk walk
(d) Apply makeup and perfume
5. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is a cripple
(b) That she is to poor
(c) That she is to old
(d) That she is to ugly
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
2. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
3. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
4. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
5. How does Amanda want Laura to pay Mr. Garfinkl at the store?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)