|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A challenge
(b) A problem
(c) A worry
(d) A little defect
2. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 6:00 a.m.
3. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) Working at a refinery
(c) At the library
(d) Learning to dance
4. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) They are going out
(b) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(c) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(d) Laura is wearing a new dress
5. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Was shot though the stomach
(b) Had a heart attack
(c) Left her standing at the altar
(d) Moved far away
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
2. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
3. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
4. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
5. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)