|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) D.A.R. meeting
(b) Book club meeting
(c) Women's liberation meeting
(d) Local theater club
2. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She slipped
(b) She saw a spider
(c) She shut the door on her finger
(d) She saw a shoe sale
3. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) His unsteadiness
(b) The smell on his clothes
(c) His hiccups
(d) His slurred speach
4. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A worry
(b) A little defect
(c) A challenge
(d) A problem
5. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were going to college.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were talented.
(d) They were popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
2. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
3. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
4. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)