|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
(a) A Wand
(b) A Hat
(c) A Rabbit
(d) A Scarf
2. What does Tom do with the scarf?
(a) Puts it in a package for his mother
(b) Wraps it around his head
(c) Gives it to Laura
(d) Burns it
3. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) His hiccups
(b) The smell on his clothes
(c) His unsteadiness
(d) His slurred speach
4. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She fainted
(b) She fell on the floor
(c) She was robbed on her way home
(d) She broke down completely
5. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Something burning in the oven
(b) Someone at the door
(c) Kids are crying
(d) Getting another call
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
2. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
3. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
4. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
5. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)