|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
2. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Kids are crying
(b) Getting another call
(c) Someone at the door
(d) Something burning in the oven
3. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were popular.
(c) They were going to college.
(d) They were engaged.
4. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
5. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Deception? Deception?
(b) Why? Why?
(c) Wrong. Wrong.
(d) Pain! Pain!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
2. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
3. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
4. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
5. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)