|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) The phone is broken
(b) He knocks a piture off the mantle
(c) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(d) He hits his mother
2. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
(a) Anything of intrest
(b) Things of importance going on in the world
(c) The latest gossip
(d) Whatever came to mind
3. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(a) Be boring
(b) Be black and white
(c) Fade in and out
4. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were going to college.
(b) They were popular.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were talented.
5. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
(a) A Scarf
(b) A Hat
(c) A Wand
(d) A Rabbit
Short Answer Questions
1. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
2. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
3. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
4. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
5. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)