|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
2. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
(a) Get Dressed
(b) Brush his teeth
(d) Be Happy
3. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(b) Her brother's tears
(c) The neighbors
(d) Her classmates
4. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
(a) On a Date
(c) Dance Hall
(d) With Friends
5. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Book club meeting
(b) D.A.R. meeting
(c) Women's liberation meeting
(d) Local theater club
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
2. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
3. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
4. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
5. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)