|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
(a) Winter Coat
(b) Very Old Bathrobe
(d) Cocktail Dress
2. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) The smell on his clothes
(b) His unsteadiness
(c) His slurred speach
(d) His hiccups
3. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Became politicians
(b) Got married
(c) Past away
(d) Moved away
4. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
(c) Art of Conversation
(d) Animal Impersonations
5. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Appologize to his mother
(b) Fix the heater
(c) Clean the house
(d) Make her a pie
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Tom takes the first sip of his hot coffee?
2. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
3. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
4. What happens to the lit match that Tom drops on the floor?
5. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)