|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Something burning in the oven
(b) Kids are crying
(c) Getting another call
(d) Someone at the door
2. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Left her standing at the altar
(b) Moved far away
(c) Had a heart attack
(d) Was shot though the stomach
3. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
(a) A Piece of Paper
(b) His Hat
(c) The Keys
4. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She saw a spider
(b) She saw a shoe sale
(c) She shut the door on her finger
(d) She slipped
5. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Accident or Fire
(b) Tornado or Flood
(c) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
(d) Family Visiting or Illness
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
2. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
3. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
4. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
5. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)