|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
(a) Have Worn Holes
(b) Too Long
(c) Too Short
(d) Too Tight
2. What does Tom do with the scarf?
(a) Gives it to Laura
(b) Puts it in a package for his mother
(c) Wraps it around his head
(d) Burns it
3. What is Amanda sending Laura out to the store to buy?
4. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Moved far away
(b) Left her standing at the altar
(c) Was shot though the stomach
(d) Had a heart attack
5. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
(b) Dance Hall
(c) On a Date
(d) With Friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
2. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
3. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
4. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
5. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)