|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A worry
(b) A little defect
(c) A challenge
(d) A problem
2. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is a cripple
(b) That she is to ugly
(c) That she is to old
(d) That she is to poor
3. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
4. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Fancy Furniture
(b) Nice Wig
(c) Extra Money
(d) Extra Phone
5. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) Working at a refinery
(b) At the library
(c) Learning to dance
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
2. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
3. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
4. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
5. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)