|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he is married
(b) When he brings home more money
(d) When he appologizes
2. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
3. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is to old
(b) That she is a cripple
(c) That she is to poor
(d) That she is to ugly
4. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
(a) She has never heard of such a student
(b) Laura switched classes.
(c) Laura has started teaching the class
(d) That Laura dropped out after a few days
5. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
2. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
3. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
4. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
5. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)