|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Lifes Work
(b) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
(c) Their plans
(d) Fifty dollars tuition
2. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
3. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Fancy Furniture
(b) Extra Money
(c) Extra Phone
(d) Nice Wig
4. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(a) To many to count
(d) Only one
5. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
2. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
3. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
4. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
5. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)