|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(b) A Rash in the shape of a flower
2. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
3. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he brings home more money
(b) When he appologizes
(c) When he is married
4. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Was shot though the stomach
(b) Moved far away
(c) Had a heart attack
(d) Left her standing at the altar
5. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida says no thank you
(b) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(c) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(d) Ida renews her subscription
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
2. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
3. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
4. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
5. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)