|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(a) Fade in and out
(b) Be boring
(c) Be black and white
2. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Spits on it
(b) Tears it into pieces
(c) Throws it out the window
(d) Burns it
3. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(a) That Laura will be an old maid
(d) Her Children Leaving Home
4. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Got married
(b) Became politicians
(c) Past away
(d) Moved away
5. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
2. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
3. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
4. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
5. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)