|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
2. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Left her standing at the altar
(b) Had a heart attack
(c) Moved far away
(d) Was shot though the stomach
3. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
(a) On a Date
(c) Dance Hall
(d) With Friends
4. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
5. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) Housewife Exclusive
(b) How to for Housewives
(c) Housewife Undergarments
(d) The Homemaker's Companion
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
2. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
3. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
4. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
5. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)