|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Laura is wearing a new dress
(b) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(c) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(d) They are going out
2. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Wrong. Wrong.
(b) Why? Why?
(c) Deception? Deception?
(d) Pain! Pain!
3. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
(a) The Phone
(b) A Cigarette
(c) The Dessert
(d) A Clean Plate
4. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(b) Her brother's tears
(c) The neighbors
(d) Her classmates
5. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) They will worry
(b) He will jeopardize his job
(c) He will have a good time
(d) Someone might get hurt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
2. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
3. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
4. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
5. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)