|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Accident or Fire
(b) Family Visiting or Illness
(c) Tornado or Flood
(d) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
2. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) Her classmates
(b) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(c) The neighbors
(d) Her brother's tears
3. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Wrong. Wrong.
(b) Why? Why?
(c) Deception? Deception?
(d) Pain! Pain!
4. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) The Homemaker's Companion
(b) How to for Housewives
(c) Housewife Undergarments
(d) Housewife Exclusive
5. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
2. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
3. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
4. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
5. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)