|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida renews her subscription
(b) Ida says no thank you
(c) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(d) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
2. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A problem
(b) A worry
(c) A little defect
(d) A challenge
3. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
(a) She can tell when her son is lying
(b) Because of the late hour
(c) She checks for movie stubs
(d) She follows him
4. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Someone at the door
(b) Getting another call
(c) Something burning in the oven
(d) Kids are crying
5. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
2. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
3. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
4. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
5. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)