|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
2. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
3. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(b) To many to count
(d) Only one
4. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
5. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Something burning in the oven
(b) Getting another call
(c) Kids are crying
(d) Someone at the door
Short Answer Questions
1. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
2. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
3. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
4. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
5. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)