|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were going to college.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were popular.
2. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is a cripple
(b) That she is to poor
(c) That she is to old
(d) That she is to ugly
3. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) Laura isn't popular
(b) Laura told them not to come
(c) The State Fair is in progress
(d) They think Laura is poor
4. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Burns it
(b) Tears it into pieces
(c) Spits on it
(d) Throws it out the window
5. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) She was done reading it
(b) Tom didn't like it
(c) It was late
(d) Because it was filth
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
2. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
3. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
4. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
5. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)