|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(c) A Rash in the shape of a flower
2. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(b) The phone is broken
(c) He hits his mother
(d) He knocks a piture off the mantle
3. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
4. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were popular.
(b) They were going to college.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were talented.
5. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She broke down completely
(b) She fainted
(c) She was robbed on her way home
(d) She fell on the floor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
2. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
3. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
4. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
5. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)