|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) The State Fair is in progress
(b) Laura told them not to come
(c) Laura isn't popular
(d) They think Laura is poor
2. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
(a) Appearing onstage
(b) Mending clothing
(c) Cleaning houses
(d) Selling magazine subscriptions
3. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida renews her subscription
(b) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(c) Ida says no thank you
(d) Ida hangs up on Amanda
4. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(b) Her brother's tears
(c) The neighbors
(d) Her classmates
5. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Burns it
(b) Tears it into pieces
(c) Throws it out the window
(d) Spits on it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
2. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
3. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
4. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)