|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(a) Funny Girl
(b) Pink Flower
(d) Blue Roses
2. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She was robbed on her way home
(b) She fell on the floor
(c) She broke down completely
(d) She fainted
3. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) They think Laura is poor
(b) Laura isn't popular
(c) Laura told them not to come
(d) The State Fair is in progress
4. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) He will jeopardize his job
(b) They will worry
(c) He will have a good time
(d) Someone might get hurt
5. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
(a) Laura has started teaching the class
(b) That Laura dropped out after a few days
(c) Laura switched classes.
(d) She has never heard of such a student
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
2. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
3. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
4. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
5. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)