|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
(a) The Phone
(b) A Cigarette
(c) The Dessert
(d) A Clean Plate
2. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A challenge
(b) A problem
(c) A worry
(d) A little defect
3. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
4. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) The Homemaker's Companion
(b) How to for Housewives
(c) Housewife Exclusive
(d) Housewife Undergarments
5. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
2. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
3. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
4. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
5. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)