|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) Someone might get hurt
(b) He will jeopardize his job
(c) They will worry
(d) He will have a good time
2. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) Learning to dance
(b) At the library
(d) Working at a refinery
3. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
4. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A picture of Amanda
(b) An old love letter
(c) A lucky rabits foot
(d) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
5. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Left her standing at the altar
(b) Moved far away
(c) Had a heart attack
(d) Was shot though the stomach
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
2. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
3. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
4. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
5. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)