|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
(b) Lifes Work
(c) Fifty dollars tuition
(d) Their plans
2. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(a) Things he is ashamed of
(d) Going to Church
3. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Left her standing at the altar
(b) Moved far away
(c) Was shot though the stomach
(d) Had a heart attack
4. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
5. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
(b) A good idea
(d) An Obsession
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
2. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
3. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
4. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
5. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)