|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She was robbed on her way home
(b) She fainted
(c) She broke down completely
(d) She fell on the floor
2. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(a) That Laura will be an old maid
(d) Her Children Leaving Home
3. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(b) The neighbors
(c) Her classmates
(d) Her brother's tears
4. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(a) Blue Roses
(c) Pink Flower
(d) Funny Girl
5. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
(a) Cleaning houses
(b) Mending clothing
(c) Appearing onstage
(d) Selling magazine subscriptions
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
2. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
3. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
4. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
5. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)