|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were popular.
(d) They were going to college.
2. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
3. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) The neighbors
(b) Her brother's tears
(c) Her classmates
(d) The suffering look on Amanda's face
4. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
5. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Lifes Work
(b) Fifty dollars tuition
(c) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
(d) Their plans
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
2. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
3. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
4. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
5. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)