|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were popular.
(c) They were going to college.
(d) They were engaged.
3. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) Working at a refinery
(b) Learning to dance
(c) At the library
4. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(c) Her Children Leaving Home
(d) That Laura will be an old maid
5. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
2. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
3. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
4. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
5. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)