|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
(a) The Phone
(b) The Dessert
(c) A Cigarette
(d) A Clean Plate
2. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A little defect
(b) A worry
(c) A challenge
(d) A problem
3. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
(a) Whatever came to mind
(b) Anything of intrest
(c) The latest gossip
(d) Things of importance going on in the world
4. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She was robbed on her way home
(b) She broke down completely
(c) She fainted
(d) She fell on the floor
5. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) Her classmates
(b) The neighbors
(c) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(d) Her brother's tears
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
2. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
3. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
4. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
5. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)