|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
(a) A Cigarette
(b) A Clean Plate
(c) The Phone
(d) The Dessert
2. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
(a) Art of Conversation
(d) Animal Impersonations
3. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She broke down completely
(b) She fainted
(c) She was robbed on her way home
(d) She fell on the floor
4. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(b) Learning to dance
(c) At the library
(d) Working at a refinery
5. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(b) Her Children Leaving Home
(c) That Laura will be an old maid
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
3. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
4. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
5. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)