|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
2. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Deception? Deception?
(b) Why? Why?
(c) Pain! Pain!
(d) Wrong. Wrong.
3. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
(a) Laura switched classes.
(b) That Laura dropped out after a few days
(c) She has never heard of such a student
(d) Laura has started teaching the class
4. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(c) To many to count
(d) Only one
5. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
(a) Crust of Bread
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
2. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
3. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
4. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
5. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)