|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is to ugly
(b) That she is to old
(c) That she is to poor
(d) That she is a cripple
2. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Deception? Deception?
(b) Why? Why?
(c) Pain! Pain!
(d) Wrong. Wrong.
3. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(b) Be black and white
(c) Be boring
(d) Fade in and out
4. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(b) Studying her typing
(c) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
(d) Writing a letter
5. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Left her standing at the altar
(b) Was shot though the stomach
(c) Had a heart attack
(d) Moved far away
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
2. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
3. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
4. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
5. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)