|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A picture of Amanda
(b) An old love letter
(c) A lucky rabits foot
(d) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
2. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(c) A Rash in the shape of a flower
3. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
(a) The Phone
(b) The Dessert
(c) A Clean Plate
(d) A Cigarette
4. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(c) That Laura will be an old maid
(d) Her Children Leaving Home
5. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(b) Buy it at the Store
(c) Put it on a Plate
Short Answer Questions
1. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
2. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
3. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
4. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
5. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)