|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) An old love letter
(b) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
(c) A picture of Amanda
(d) A lucky rabits foot
2. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
3. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(a) To many to count
(c) Only one
4. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(a) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
(b) Studying her typing
(c) Writing a letter
5. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Women's liberation meeting
(b) D.A.R. meeting
(c) Book club meeting
(d) Local theater club
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
2. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
3. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
4. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
5. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)