|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
(c) Rubicam's Business College
2. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(c) To many to count
(d) Only one
3. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A problem
(b) A challenge
(c) A little defect
(d) A worry
4. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She broke down completely
(b) She fell on the floor
(c) She was robbed on her way home
(d) She fainted
5. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Moved away
(b) Past away
(c) Got married
(d) Became politicians
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
2. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
3. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
4. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
5. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)