|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) Laura told them not to come
(b) Laura isn't popular
(c) They think Laura is poor
(d) The State Fair is in progress
2. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(a) Buy it at the Store
(b) Put it on a Plate
3. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
(a) Moved far away
(b) Left her standing at the altar
(c) Had a heart attack
(d) Was shot though the stomach
4. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(a) Her Children Leaving Home
(c) That Laura will be an old maid
5. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
(a) Rubicam's Business College
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
2. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
3. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
4. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
5. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)