|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(a) To many to count
(b) Only one
2. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) Her classmates
(b) The neighbors
(c) Her brother's tears
(d) The suffering look on Amanda's face
3. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(a) Studying her typing
(b) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
(d) Writing a letter
4. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(a) That Laura will be an old maid
(d) Her Children Leaving Home
5. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) Working at a refinery
(b) At the library
(c) Learning to dance
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
2. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
3. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
4. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
5. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)