|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(b) Buy it at the Store
(c) Put it on a Plate
2. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Spoiled Prince
(b) Drama Queen
(c) Prima Donna
(d) Metropolitan Star
3. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A picture of Amanda
(b) An old love letter
(c) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
(d) A lucky rabits foot
4. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She fainted
(b) She fell on the floor
(c) She broke down completely
(d) She was robbed on her way home
5. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were going to college.
(b) They were talented.
(c) They were popular.
(d) They were engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
2. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
3. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
4. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
5. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)