|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(a) Studying her typing
(b) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
(c) Writing a letter
2. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
(b) That Laura will be an old maid
(d) Her Children Leaving Home
3. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Metropolitan Star
(b) Spoiled Prince
(c) Drama Queen
(d) Prima Donna
4. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(b) They are going out
(c) Laura is wearing a new dress
(d) For Laura's gentlemen callers
5. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(a) Blue Roses
(b) Funny Girl
(c) Pink Flower
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
2. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
3. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
4. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
5. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)