|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) Working at a refinery
(b) At the library
(d) Learning to dance
2. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) They think Laura is poor
(b) Laura told them not to come
(c) Laura isn't popular
(d) The State Fair is in progress
3. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Burns it
(b) Throws it out the window
(c) Spits on it
(d) Tears it into pieces
4. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(b) Blue Roses
(c) Pink Flower
(d) Funny Girl
5. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were popular.
(d) They were going to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
2. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
3. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
4. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
5. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)