|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
(a) Animal Impersonations
(c) Art of Conversation
2. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(a) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
(b) Studying her typing
(d) Writing a letter
3. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
4. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
5. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A problem
(b) A challenge
(c) A little defect
(d) A worry
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
2. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
3. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
4. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
5. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)