|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) Working at a refinery
(c) At the library
(d) Learning to dance
2. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Got married
(b) Moved away
(c) Past away
(d) Became politicians
3. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(b) Fade in and out
(c) Be boring
(d) Be black and white
4. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(a) So long suckers.
(c) Love you!
(d) Forgive me.
5. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A picture of Amanda
(b) A lucky rabits foot
(c) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
(d) An old love letter
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
2. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
3. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
4. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
5. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)