|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(b) So long suckers.
(c) Love you!
(d) Forgive me.
2. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Throws it out the window
(b) Tears it into pieces
(c) Burns it
(d) Spits on it
3. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Spoiled Prince
(b) Metropolitan Star
(c) Prima Donna
(d) Drama Queen
4. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Pain! Pain!
(b) Why? Why?
(c) Wrong. Wrong.
(d) Deception? Deception?
5. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Moved away
(b) Got married
(c) Became politicians
(d) Past away
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
2. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
3. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
4. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
5. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)