|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Women's liberation meeting
(b) Local theater club
(c) Book club meeting
(d) D.A.R. meeting
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were popular.
(d) They were going to college.
3. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
4. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(a) Only one
(b) To many to count
5. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Accident or Fire
(b) Family Visiting or Illness
(c) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
(d) Tornado or Flood
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
2. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
3. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
4. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
5. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)