|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
(a) Things of importance going on in the world
(b) The latest gossip
(c) Whatever came to mind
(d) Anything of intrest
2. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) Laura told them not to come
(b) The State Fair is in progress
(c) Laura isn't popular
(d) They think Laura is poor
3. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
4. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(b) Forgive me.
(c) So long suckers.
(d) Love you!
5. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Deception? Deception?
(b) Why? Why?
(c) Pain! Pain!
(d) Wrong. Wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
2. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
3. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
4. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
5. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)