|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
(a) Things of importance going on in the world
(b) Anything of intrest
(c) Whatever came to mind
(d) The latest gossip
2. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(a) Only one
(c) To many to count
3. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A lucky rabits foot
(b) A picture of Amanda
(c) An old love letter
(d) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
4. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were going to college.
(d) They were popular.
5. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) Laura told them not to come
(b) The State Fair is in progress
(c) They think Laura is poor
(d) Laura isn't popular
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
2. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
3. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
4. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
5. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)