|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Tornado or Flood
(b) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
(c) Family Visiting or Illness
(d) Accident or Fire
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were going to college.
(b) They were talented.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were popular.
3. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Book club meeting
(b) D.A.R. meeting
(c) Local theater club
(d) Women's liberation meeting
4. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Burns it
(b) Tears it into pieces
(c) Throws it out the window
(d) Spits on it
5. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(a) Put it on a Plate
(c) Buy it at the Store
Short Answer Questions
1. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
2. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
3. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
4. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
5. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)