|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom compare the cities to?
(a) Empty promises
(b) Wispered reminder
(c) Dead leaves
(d) Lost friend
2. What section of the news paper does Jim say he wants?
3. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
4. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he is married
(b) When he brings home more money
(d) When he appologizes
5. What does Jim comment about when Laura shakes his hand?
(a) Her dress
(b) Strong grip
(c) Her cold hand
(d) Her perfume
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
2. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
3. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
4. What class did Laura and Jim have together in high school?
5. What is it that Amanda claims has made her a witch?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)