|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) For Adventure
(b) To Get Away
(c) To Learn Acting Skills
(d) To Day Dream
2. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
(a) A better job position
(b) A job for Amanda
(c) A potential husband for Laura
(d) Extra work on the side
3. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Family Visiting or Illness
(b) Tornado or Flood
(c) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
(d) Accident or Fire
4. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(b) Buy it at the Store
(d) Put it on a Plate
5. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
(a) With Friends
(b) On a Date
(d) Dance Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
2. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
3. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
4. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
5. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)