|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) How to for Housewives
(b) The Homemaker's Companion
(c) Housewife Undergarments
(d) Housewife Exclusive
2. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
(a) An Obsession
(d) A good idea
3. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A picture of Amanda
(b) A lucky rabits foot
(c) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
(d) An old love letter
4. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(b) Ida says no thank you
(c) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(d) Ida renews her subscription
5. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(b) Pink Flower
(c) Blue Roses
(d) Funny Girl
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
2. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
3. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
4. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
5. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)