|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were going to college.
(b) They were popular.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were talented.
2. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Burns it
(b) Throws it out the window
(c) Tears it into pieces
(d) Spits on it
3. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
4. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(c) A Rash in the shape of a flower
5. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
(a) Buy it at the Store
(b) Put it on a Plate
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
2. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
3. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
4. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
5. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)