|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) To bring attention to the dress design
(b) Because the dress is poorly made
(c) Because her chest is flat
(d) To look more becoming
2. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Clean the house
(b) Fix the heater
(c) Appologize to his mother
(d) Make her a pie
3. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) He will have a good time
(b) He will jeopardize his job
(c) They will worry
(d) Someone might get hurt
4. What course is Jim taking that he tries to convince Tom would be good for him?
(a) Public Speaking
(c) Radio Engineering
(d) Tap Dancing
5. Who does Jim say was talking to him about Tom?
(a) Mr. Mendoza
(b) The Mayor
(c) Mr. Alanzo
(d) Mr. Goodenburg
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda want to be certain the gentlemen caller doesn't do that her husband did?
2. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
3. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
4. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
5. What bill did Tom not pay so that he could pay the dues for the Union of Merchant Seamen?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)