|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that Laura asked Tom to do before she left for the store?
(a) Clean the house
(b) Make her a pie
(c) Fix the heater
(d) Appologize to his mother
2. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
(a) A secret
(b) For adventure
(c) World Peace
(d) For love
3. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) They think Laura is poor
(b) The State Fair is in progress
(c) Laura isn't popular
(d) Laura told them not to come
4. Why does Laura tell her mother she can't answer the door?
(a) She is terrified
(b) She feels faint
(c) She is sick
(d) She hates Jim
5. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
(a) Got a raise
(b) Invited over a man for Laura
(d) Took a new position
Short Answer Questions
1. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
2. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
3. What does Jim say is one of the sights in Chicago?
4. What type of girl does Jim think that Laura is?
5. What does Tom say he is tired of?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)