|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(a) At the library
(c) Working at a refinery
(d) Learning to dance
2. What does Amanda use as her porch?
(a) Neighbor's porch
(b) Door step
(c) Fire escape landing
(d) Park bench
3. What does Jim comment about when Laura shakes his hand?
(a) Her perfume
(b) Her cold hand
(c) Strong grip
(d) Her dress
4. What does Tom say he is tired of?
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
5. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
(a) Help her with the cleaning
(b) Make a wish on the moon
(c) Play a record
(d) Dance around the room
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
2. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
3. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
4. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
5. What bill did Tom not pay so that he could pay the dues for the Union of Merchant Seamen?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)