|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
(a) His good charm
(b) His wit
(c) Her entertainment
(d) Being a match for Laura
2. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
(b) Fifty dollars tuition
(c) Lifes Work
(d) Their plans
3. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Fifteen dollars
(b) Twenty dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Thirty dollars
4. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
5. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She saw a shoe sale
(b) She slipped
(c) She saw a spider
(d) She shut the door on her finger
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
2. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
3. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
4. What does he ask Laura for?
5. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)