|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
(a) To make a grand appearance
(b) Tom is to lazy to unlock it
(c) Amanda had put on an extra lock
(d) Tom forgot his keys
2. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
(b) Stomach virus
(c) Standing over the hot stove
(d) To much air outside
3. What reason does Laura give for not coming to the table?
(a) She is nervous around Jim
(b) She is angry with Amanda
(c) She hates what they are having
(d) She doesn't feel well
4. What class did Laura and Jim have together in high school?
(a) Oral Communication
5. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
(b) Crust of Bread
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
2. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
3. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
4. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
5. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)