|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A picture of Amanda
(b) An old love letter
(c) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
(d) A lucky rabits foot
2. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(b) Only one
(d) To many to count
3. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She fell on the floor
(b) She fainted
(c) She was robbed on her way home
(d) She broke down completely
4. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida says no thank you
(b) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(c) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(d) Ida renews her subscription
5. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She slipped
(b) She saw a shoe sale
(c) She saw a spider
(d) She shut the door on her finger
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
2. Where does Jim sit down?
3. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
4. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)