|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
(a) A Piece of Paper
(b) The Keys
(d) His Hat
2. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
3. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
(a) Put them in the sink
(b) Put them on the porch
(c) Throw them away
(d) Amanda would hold them
4. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(b) So long suckers.
(c) Love you!
(d) Forgive me.
5. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(c) A Rash in the shape of a flower
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
2. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
3. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
4. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
5. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)