|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
(a) Selling magazine subscriptions
(b) Appearing onstage
(c) Cleaning houses
(d) Mending clothing
2. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
(a) His good charm
(b) Her entertainment
(c) His wit
(d) Being a match for Laura
3. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
(a) He exercises
(b) He goes to night-school
(c) He worries about his appearance
(d) He reads self-help books
4. What kind of wine does Jim give Laura?
5. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
2. What symptoms did Amanda say she had while she was sick the spring she met her husband?
3. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
4. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
5. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)