|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) Because the dress is poorly made
(b) To look more becoming
(c) Because her chest is flat
(d) To bring attention to the dress design
2. What does Amanda use as her porch?
(a) Door step
(b) Park bench
(c) Neighbor's porch
(d) Fire escape landing
3. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
4. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Tornado or Flood
(b) Accident or Fire
(c) Family Visiting or Illness
(d) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
5. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Nice Wig
(b) Extra Money
(c) Fancy Furniture
(d) Extra Phone
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
2. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
3. What does Tom tell Jim he is planning?
4. What does Tom say he is tired of?
5. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)