|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(a) Shift Superintendent
(b) Docking Supervisior
(c) Shipping Clerk
2. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is to ugly
(b) That she is to old
(c) That she is to poor
(d) That she is a cripple
3. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
(a) Amanda would hold them
(b) Put them in the sink
(c) Throw them away
(d) Put them on the porch
4. What did the brace on Laura's leg sound like in her mind?
(d) A bomb
5. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
(a) She saw a spider
(b) She slipped
(c) She shut the door on her finger
(d) She saw a shoe sale
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda tell the children they have to do with their food that animals do not?
2. What does Laura remember about Jim's voice?
3. What does Amanda use as her porch?
4. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
5. Who does Jim comment on when he is reading the news paper?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)