|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
2. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is to ugly
(b) That she is to old
(c) That she is to poor
(d) That she is a cripple
3. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
4. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
(a) The Phone
(b) A Clean Plate
(c) The Dessert
(d) A Cigarette
5. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
(a) Invited over a man for Laura
(b) Took a new position
(d) Got a raise
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
2. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
3. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
4. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
5. Where does Jim set the Candelabrum?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)