|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he appologizes
(b) When he brings home more money
(d) When he is married
2. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(b) Fade in and out
(c) Be boring
(d) Be black and white
3. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
(a) Whatever came to mind
(b) Things of importance going on in the world
(c) The latest gossip
(d) Anything of intrest
4. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A challenge
(b) A little defect
(c) A worry
(d) A problem
5. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) She was done reading it
(b) It was late
(c) Because it was filth
(d) Tom didn't like it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
2. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
3. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
4. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
5. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)