|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(d) A Rash in the shape of a flower
2. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
(a) Cleaning houses
(b) Mending clothing
(c) Selling magazine subscriptions
(d) Appearing onstage
3. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) The phone is broken
(b) He knocks a piture off the mantle
(c) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(d) He hits his mother
4. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Got married
(b) Past away
(c) Became politicians
(d) Moved away
5. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(a) Only one
(c) To many to count
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
2. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
3. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
4. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
5. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)