|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(a) Going to Church
(d) Things he is ashamed of
2. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) The Homemaker's Companion
(b) Housewife Exclusive
(c) Housewife Undergarments
(d) How to for Housewives
3. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
(a) She checks for movie stubs
(b) Because of the late hour
(c) She can tell when her son is lying
(d) She follows him
4. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) Someone might get hurt
(b) They will worry
(c) He will have a good time
(d) He will jeopardize his job
5. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
2. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
3. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
4. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
5. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)