|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Laura is wearing a new dress
(b) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(c) They are going out
(d) For Laura's gentlemen callers
2. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) The neighbors
(b) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(c) Her brother's tears
(d) Her classmates
3. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
4. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
(a) Laura switched classes.
(b) That Laura dropped out after a few days
(c) She has never heard of such a student
(d) Laura has started teaching the class
5. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) Laura told them not to come
(b) Laura isn't popular
(c) They think Laura is poor
(d) The State Fair is in progress
Short Answer Questions
1. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
2. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
3. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
4. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
5. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)