|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Local theater club
(b) Women's liberation meeting
(c) D.A.R. meeting
(d) Book club meeting
2. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were going to college.
(b) They were popular.
(c) They were talented.
(d) They were engaged.
3. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(b) Love you!
(c) Forgive me.
(d) So long suckers.
4. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) He will have a good time
(b) He will jeopardize his job
(c) Someone might get hurt
(d) They will worry
5. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(b) Working at a refinery
(c) Learning to dance
(d) At the library
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
2. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
3. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
4. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
5. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)