|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
2. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
(b) At the library
(c) Working at a refinery
(d) Learning to dance
3. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) Laura told them not to come
(b) Laura isn't popular
(c) They think Laura is poor
(d) The State Fair is in progress
4. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
(b) Crust of Bread
5. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he is married
(b) When he appologizes
(d) When he brings home more money
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
2. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
3. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
4. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)