|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
2. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
3. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) Housewife Undergarments
(b) Housewife Exclusive
(c) The Homemaker's Companion
(d) How to for Housewives
4. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She was robbed on her way home
(b) She fainted
(c) She fell on the floor
(d) She broke down completely
5. Tom states that in memory everything seems to happen to what?
(a) Be boring
(b) Fade in and out
(d) Be black and white
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
2. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
3. What does Laura tell her mother she has been doing everyday when she should be at school.
4. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
5. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)