|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
(b) Rubicam's Business College
2. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he is married
(b) When he appologizes
(d) When he brings home more money
3. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Lifes Work
(b) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
(c) Their plans
(d) Fifty dollars tuition
4. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(b) Her brother's tears
(c) The neighbors
(d) Her classmates
5. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) Tom didn't like it
(b) It was late
(c) She was done reading it
(d) Because it was filth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
2. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
3. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
4. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
5. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)