|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
(a) Accident or Fire
(b) Tornado or Flood
(c) Ball Game or Gentlemen's Party
(d) Family Visiting or Illness
2. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) How to for Housewives
(b) Housewife Exclusive
(c) Housewife Undergarments
(d) The Homemaker's Companion
3. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Burns it
(b) Throws it out the window
(c) Tears it into pieces
(d) Spits on it
4. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) The phone is broken
(b) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(c) He hits his mother
(d) He knocks a piture off the mantle
5. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Fancy Furniture
(b) Extra Phone
(c) Nice Wig
(d) Extra Money
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
2. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
3. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
4. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
5. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)