|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
(b) Rubicam's Business College
2. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
3. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Book club meeting
(b) Local theater club
(c) D.A.R. meeting
(d) Women's liberation meeting
4. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
(a) Selling magazine subscriptions
(b) Appearing onstage
(c) Mending clothing
(d) Cleaning houses
5. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Getting another call
(b) Someone at the door
(c) Something burning in the oven
(d) Kids are crying
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
2. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
3. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
4. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
5. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)