|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does Amanda claim to possess that allowed her to entertain her gentlemen caller?
(a) Art of Conversation
(d) Animal Impersonations
2. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
(a) She follows him
(b) She checks for movie stubs
(c) Because of the late hour
(d) She can tell when her son is lying
3. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Throws it out the window
(b) Spits on it
(c) Burns it
(d) Tears it into pieces
4. What does Laura say when Amanda announces Laura is going to find someone to marry?
(a) That she is to old
(b) That she is to ugly
(c) That she is a cripple
(d) That she is to poor
5. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(b) Going to Church
(c) Things he is ashamed of
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
2. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
3. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
4. Where does Tom tell Amanda he is going to?
5. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)