|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) Laura is wearing a new dress
(b) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(c) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
(d) They are going out
2. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
(a) The State Fair is in progress
(b) They think Laura is poor
(c) Laura isn't popular
(d) Laura told them not to come
3. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She fainted
(b) She broke down completely
(c) She was robbed on her way home
(d) She fell on the floor
4. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
(a) She can tell when her son is lying
(b) She follows him
(c) She checks for movie stubs
(d) Because of the late hour
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(a) That's one less thing to dust
(c) For Tom to clean it up
(d) For him to appologize to Laura
Short Answer Questions
1. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
2. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
3. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
4. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
5. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)