|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Someone at the door
(b) Getting another call
(c) Something burning in the oven
(d) Kids are crying
2. Amanda tells Tom he has a temperament like what?
(a) Drama Queen
(b) Spoiled Prince
(c) Metropolitan Star
(d) Prima Donna
3. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
(a) She can tell when her son is lying
(b) Because of the late hour
(c) She follows him
(d) She checks for movie stubs
4. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(b) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(c) Ida renews her subscription
(d) Ida says no thank you
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(a) For Tom to clean it up
(b) That's one less thing to dust
(c) For him to appologize to Laura
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
2. What are the two reasons Amanda suggests would stop gentlemen callers from coming to see Laura that night?
3. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
4. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
5. In her story how many gentlemen callers does Amanda tell her children she received in one night?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)