|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(a) Things he is ashamed of
(b) Going to Church
2. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) He hits his mother
(b) He knocks a piture off the mantle
(c) The phone is broken
(d) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
3. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were going to college.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were popular.
4. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(a) Love you!
(b) Forgive me.
(c) So long suckers.
5. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A little defect
(b) A challenge
(c) A worry
(d) A problem
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
2. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
3. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
4. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
5. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)