|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say Bates Cutrere was carrying the night he died?
(a) A picture of Amanda
(b) An old love letter
(c) A lucky rabits foot
(d) A locket with Amanda's hair inside
2. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(a) Forgive me.
(b) So long suckers.
(d) Love you!
3. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
(a) An Obsession
(b) A good idea
4. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
(a) Cleaning houses
(b) Appearing onstage
(c) Selling magazine subscriptions
(d) Mending clothing
5. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
2. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
3. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
4. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
5. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)