|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
(a) A Rash in the shape of a flower
2. What has happened to most of Amanda's past gentlemen callers?
(a) Moved away
(b) Got married
(c) Became politicians
(d) Past away
3. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She was robbed on her way home
(b) She fell on the floor
(c) She broke down completely
(d) She fainted
4. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Kids are crying
(b) Someone at the door
(c) Something burning in the oven
(d) Getting another call
5. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida says no thank you
(b) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
(c) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(d) Ida renews her subscription
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
2. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
3. When listing her past gentlemen callers what does Amanda say happened to Bates Cutrere.
4. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
5. What is Laura's explanation for the lack of gentlemen callers?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)