|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom explains that the last they heard from their father he sent them a postcard from somewhere near the Pacific coast of Mexico with no return address. What was written on the postcard?
(a) So long suckers.
(b) Forgive me.
(d) Love you!
2. When Tom stands up from the table Amanda tells him he is not excused. What does he tell her he is going to go get?
(a) A Clean Plate
(b) A Cigarette
(c) The Phone
(d) The Dessert
3. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
4. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) Tom didn't like it
(b) Because it was filth
(c) It was late
(d) She was done reading it
5. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Deception? Deception?
(b) Pain! Pain!
(c) Why? Why?
(d) Wrong. Wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Laura offers to clear the table what activities does Amanda suggest she go do?
2. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
3. What does Laura stat Amanda is afraid of?
4. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
5. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)