|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
2. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
3. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
4. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
5. How many gentlemen callers does Laura predict there will be?
(a) Only one
(d) To many to count
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
2. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
3. Where did Amanda stop at on her way to her D.A.R. meeting?
4. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
5. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)