|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the boy that Laura states she liked once?
2. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
(a) Local theater club
(b) D.A.R. meeting
(c) Book club meeting
(d) Women's liberation meeting
3. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
(b) Fifty dollars tuition
(c) Lifes Work
(d) Their plans
4. Why does Amanda want Laura to stay fresh and pretty?
(a) They are going out
(b) For Laura's gentlemen callers
(c) Laura is wearing a new dress
(d) Amanda is tired of cleaning up after her
5. What did Amanda and her gentlemen callers discuss?
(a) Whatever came to mind
(b) The latest gossip
(c) Things of importance going on in the world
(d) Anything of intrest
Short Answer Questions
1. Amanda tells her son Tom to not push his food with his fingers. What does he suggest he push with?
2. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
3. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
4. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
5. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)