|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Something burning in the oven
(b) Getting another call
(c) Someone at the door
(d) Kids are crying
2. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
(a) Marcus the Great
(b) Malvolio the Magician
(c) Simon the Spectacular
(d) Alistar the Amazing
3. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) His hiccups
(b) His slurred speach
(c) The smell on his clothes
(d) His unsteadiness
4. What is the first item that Tom drops when he gets to his door?
(a) A Piece of Paper
(b) The Keys
(c) His Hat
5. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
(a) She fell on the floor
(b) She fainted
(c) She broke down completely
(d) She was robbed on her way home
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
2. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
3. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
4. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
5. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)