|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A problem
(b) A little defect
(c) A worry
(d) A challenge
2. What two words does Amanda say when Laura tells her hello?
(a) Why? Why?
(b) Deception? Deception?
(c) Wrong. Wrong.
(d) Pain! Pain!
3. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) False Hopes
(b) Happy Liars
(c) Gay Deceivers
(d) Hopeful Hints
4. What color is the sash on Amanda's dress?
5. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were popular.
(b) They were going to college.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were talented.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
2. What kind of flowers is Amanda carrying when she enters the room?
3. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
4. What does Amanda want to be certain the gentlemen caller doesn't do that her husband did?
5. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)