|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do with the scarf?
(a) Gives it to Laura
(b) Burns it
(c) Puts it in a package for his mother
(d) Wraps it around his head
2. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
(a) Minister of his church
(b) His father
(c) His mother
(d) His brothers or sisters
3. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(a) Things he is ashamed of
(d) Going to Church
4. Where did Tom know Jim from before the warehouse?
(a) They dated the same girl
(c) Family friend
(d) High school
5. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) Because it was filth
(b) It was late
(c) She was done reading it
(d) Tom didn't like it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
2. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
3. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
4. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
5. What does Amanda hope Tom and Jim will get home before?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)