|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Amanda claims has made her a witch?
(a) Her Political Ambitions
(b) Her Devotion
(c) Her Poverty
(d) Her Lonliness
2. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
(a) His brothers or sisters
(b) His mother
(c) Minister of his church
(d) His father
3. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida renews her subscription
(b) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(c) Ida says no thank you
(d) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
4. What does Amanda want Tom to look for at work?
(a) A better job position
(b) A potential husband for Laura
(c) Extra work on the side
(d) A job for Amanda
5. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(b) Blue Roses
(c) Pink Flower
(d) Funny Girl
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
2. What did Jim call Tom?
3. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
4. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
5. What color is the sash on Amanda's dress?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)