|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) His slurred speach
(b) His unsteadiness
(c) His hiccups
(d) The smell on his clothes
2. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
(a) Malvolio the Magician
(b) Alistar the Amazing
(c) Simon the Spectacular
(d) Marcus the Great
3. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
(a) His brothers or sisters
(b) His father
(c) Minister of his church
(d) His mother
4. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(b) Things he is ashamed of
(c) Going to Church
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(a) For Tom to clean it up
(b) That's one less thing to dust
(d) For him to appologize to Laura
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amanda sending Laura out to the store to buy?
2. Which of the following was Jim not involved in during high school?
3. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
4. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
5. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)