|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
(b) Their plans
(c) Fifty dollars tuition
(d) Lifes Work
2. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
(b) That Tom and his mother fight
(c) That they are poor
(d) That Tom wants James' job
3. How big is the moon that night?
(a) Can't see the moon for the clouds
(b) No moon
(c) Small sliver
4. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
(a) To buy a drink at the bar
(b) For the service car
(c) For a big lunch
(d) For the pay phone
5. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
(a) Do a happy dance
(b) Find out what he likes to eat
(c) Call Amanda
(d) Help Laura find a nice dress
Short Answer Questions
1. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
2. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
3. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
4. What was it that he gave Tom as a souvenir?
5. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)