|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Laura that all pretty girls are?
(a) A trap
(b) A joke
(c) A lie
(d) A riddle
2. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A doctor
(c) A engineer
(d) A policeman
3. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
(a) His father
(b) His brothers or sisters
(c) His mother
(d) Minister of his church
4. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
(a) Laura has started teaching the class
(b) That Laura dropped out after a few days
(c) She has never heard of such a student
(d) Laura switched classes.
5. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(a) Shipping Clerk
(b) Docking Supervisior
(d) Shift Superintendent
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
2. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
3. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
4. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
5. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)