|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
(c) Go to the movies
2. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
(a) He exercises
(b) He worries about his appearance
(c) He goes to night-school
(d) He reads self-help books
3. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were popular.
(b) They were talented.
(c) They were engaged.
(d) They were going to college.
4. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) Happy Liars
(b) Hopeful Hints
(c) False Hopes
(d) Gay Deceivers
5. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
(a) A challenge
(b) A worry
(c) A little defect
(d) A problem
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
2. What does Tom say that he won't do after he rises?
3. What does Amanda want to be certain the gentlemen caller doesn't do that her husband did?
4. Why does Laura have to let Tom and Jim in the house?
5. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)