|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
(a) Amanda's hopes and ambitions for Laura
(b) Their plans
(c) Fifty dollars tuition
(d) Lifes Work
2. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
3. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
(a) To bring attention to the dress design
(b) To look more becoming
(c) Because her chest is flat
(d) Because the dress is poorly made
4. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
(a) Winter Coat
(b) Cocktail Dress
(c) Very Old Bathrobe
5. What is it that Laura tells Amanda she couldn't handle looking at?
(a) Her brother's tears
(b) Her classmates
(c) The suffering look on Amanda's face
(d) The neighbors
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
2. Tom said that there was a terrible fight between what two people?
3. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
4. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
5. What does the instructor tell Amanda happened to Laura?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)