|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(a) Docking Supervisior
(c) Shift Superintendent
(d) Shipping Clerk
2. What did the typing instructor say when Amanda asked about Laura's progress?
(a) Laura switched classes.
(b) That Laura dropped out after a few days
(c) Laura has started teaching the class
(d) She has never heard of such a student
3. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
(a) Jarred Davies O'Maley
(b) Shawn Thornton
(c) Fredrick Martin Maclintock
(d) Jamed Delaney O'Connor
4. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(a) For Tom to clean it up
(b) For him to appologize to Laura
(c) That's one less thing to dust
5. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
(a) To buy a drink at the bar
(b) For a big lunch
(c) For the pay phone
(d) For the service car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
2. What does Amanda use as her porch?
3. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
4. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
5. Why does Amanda tell Laura that Amanda won't answer the door when Tom gets home?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)