|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
(a) Play a record
(b) Dance around the room
(c) Make a wish on the moon
(d) Help her with the cleaning
2. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) To Day Dream
(b) To Learn Acting Skills
(c) For Adventure
(d) To Get Away
3. What does Amanda do with Laura's typewriter keyboard diagram?
(a) Throws it out the window
(b) Burns it
(c) Tears it into pieces
(d) Spits on it
4. What was it that Jim called Laura in high school?
(a) Pink Flower
(c) Funny Girl
(d) Blue Roses
5. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
(a) False Hopes
(b) Happy Liars
(c) Hopeful Hints
(d) Gay Deceivers
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura describe Emily Meisenback's clothes in high school?
2. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
3. What does Tom do with the scarf?
4. Why does Amanda tell Laura she has to have the powder puff in her dress?
5. As soon as Laura is out the door Tom and Amanda hear her cry out. Why does she cry out?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)