|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say that Laura and Tom's father had plenty of?
2. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
3. What did Amanda give Tom a little extra change that morning?
(a) For the pay phone
(b) For the service car
(c) For a big lunch
(d) To buy a drink at the bar
4. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were talented.
(b) They were popular.
(c) They were going to college.
(d) They were engaged.
5. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
(a) The smell on his clothes
(b) His slurred speach
(c) His hiccups
(d) His unsteadiness
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
2. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
3. What does Amanda not say has "just gone up the spout?"
4. What meeting was Amanda supposed to have been at?
5. What do Tom and Amanda wish on?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)