|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura doing when she hears her mother approaching?
(a) Writing a letter
(c) Studying her typing
(d) Washing and polishing her collection of glass
2. What is Amanda sending Laura out to the store to buy?
3. What sickness did Amanda have the spring she met her husband?
(b) Malaria fever
4. What is wrong with the sleeves on Laura's coat?
(a) Have Worn Holes
(b) Too Short
(c) Too Tight
(d) Too Long
5. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Someone at the door
(b) Something burning in the oven
(c) Getting another call
(d) Kids are crying
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
2. What day did Amanda wear her dress for her gentlemen callers?
3. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
4. Who was the headliner on the stage show that Tom watched and assisted?
5. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)