|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Extra Money
(b) Extra Phone
(c) Fancy Furniture
(d) Nice Wig
2. What is Amanda sending Laura out to the store to buy?
3. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
(a) Put them in the sink
(b) Throw them away
(c) Amanda would hold them
(d) Put them on the porch
4. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
5. What month did Amanda say it was when she was picking flowers with her gentlemen callers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
2. What is it that Laura had that caused the nickname Blue Roses?
3. How does Amanda describe Laura's state when Laura calls herself a cripple?
4. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
5. When does Amanda's alarm clock go off?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)