Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amanda say she did when there was no more room for the flowers she had been picking?
(a) Throw them away
(b) Put them on the porch
(c) Amanda would hold them
(d) Put them in the sink
2. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
(d) Go to the movies
3. What did it say in the Personal Section of the yearbook about Jim and Emily Meisenback?
(a) They were popular.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were talented.
(d) They were going to college.
4. What is Amanda making the dressing to go with?
(c) Roast Duck
5. Why does Tom state that he likes going to the movies?
(a) For Adventure
(b) To Learn Acting Skills
(c) To Get Away
(d) To Day Dream
Short Answer Questions
1. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
2. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
3. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
4. What does Amanda call the powder puffs she puts in Laura's dress at the bosom area?
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)