One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
(a) In the kitchen
(b) In Amanda's bedroom
(c) On the table
(d) In the hallway
2. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
(a) Church confusion
3. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
(a) When he brings home more money
(b) When he is married
(d) When he appologizes
4. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
(a) First Baptist Church
(b) Her wedding
(c) Church of the Heavenly Rest
(d) Antique store
5. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Thirty dollars
(b) Twenty dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Fifteen dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
2. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
3. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
4. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
5. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)