1. As a child, what did Gladys want to become?
A stage actress.
2. Where was Gladys when she first realized that God had a claim on her life?
3. Where did Gladys first read about China?
Young Life Campaign magazine.
4. Why did Gladys want to go to China?
Because millions in China had never heard of Jesus Christ.
5. How did Gladys first prepare herself for China?
She went to a mission society's college.
6. Why did the mission society committee decide not to send Gladys to China?
They decided that the Chinese language would be too difficult for her to learn.
This section contains 3,802 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)