|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After deciding to return to England, how long did Gladys wait to leave?
(a) Ten years.
(b) A week.
(c) A year.
(d) Five years.
2. With what did Gladys entertain the muleteers?
(a) Stage plays.
(b) Bible stories.
(c) Puppet plays.
3. What group of people prayed for Gladys and the prisoners she was visiting?
(a) Other prisoners.
(b) A group of bandits.
(c) A leper colony.
(d) The lamas.
4. Where did Gladys take the woman after releasing her from the insane asylum?
(b) The captain's house.
(c) Her flat in England.
5. Where did Gladys go when she returned to Asia?
(b) Yangcheng and Tientsin.
(d) Hong Kong and Formosa (Taiwan).
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gladys free herself from the Russian soldiers who captured her on the gangway?
2. Gladys believed she was told that the Lord would bless the church in how many days?
3. Approximately how many lamas were in the lamasery that Gladys visited?
4. Whom did Gladys live with in London?
5. Why could Gladys not sleeping during the first night at the lamasery?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)