|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Gladys' children reminded her about Moses parting which body of water?
(a) The Dead Sea.
(b) The Red Sea.
(c) The Nile River.
(d) The Yangtze River.
2. How long did it take Gladys to earn her fare to China?
(a) Four years.
(b) Less than a year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
3. Where did Gladys move after she recovered from her illness?
(b) A temple in Canton.
(c) A factory in Sian.
(d) A school in Peking.
4. What did Gladys hear that caused her to exit the train?
(b) An avalanche.
(d) A train whistle.
5. What did Gladys say that offended Lao Dah?
(a) He was a sinner.
(b) He was a traitor.
(c) He was cowardly.
(d) He was a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Gladys that a woman in the insane asylum was the reason for her visit to Belfast?
2. Who had placed restrictions on immigration, making it difficult for Gladys to leave?
3. Where was Gladys when she first realized that God had a claim on her life?
4. What did Gladys contract after delivering the children to Madame Chiang's?
5. Who made all the university students take a questionnaire?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)