|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gladys said that China's need for the love of Jesus Christ could be seen in what?
(a) The war.
(b) Its poverty and suffering.
(c) The human slave trade.
(d) Its pagan practices.
2. Gladys cared for wounded during which war?
(a) First Opium War.
(b) Chinese-Japanese War.
(c) Boxer Rebellion.
(d) Second Opium War.
3. In which country was Gladys' train attacked?
4. What showed Gladys that the country of her birth had lost its way spiritually?
(a) A book.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A letter.
5. Why did Mrs. Lawson tell Gladys not to undress for bed?
(a) Because of the cold temperature.
(b) So that her possessions would not be stolen.
(c) Because she might be needed in the middle of the night.
(d) Because there was nowhere to change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mrs. Ching?
2. What did Mr. Shan do after Gladys touched him?
3. What did Gladys tell the woman who was holding a child?
4. Where was Gladys when she first realized that God had a claim on her life?
5. After Gladys accumulated many children, what did she no longer feel?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)