|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gladys used her inspections to talk about whom?
(a) The mandarin.
(b) Mrs. Lawson.
(c) Jesus Christ.
(d) The emperor.
2. From where did Gladys preach to the prisoners?
(a) Behind the prison gate.
(b) A mound built for her.
(c) A tower.
(d) A podium built for her.
3. Which of Gladys's children wanted to return to Yangcheng, although it was still dangerous?
(a) Chu En.
(b) Mr. Lu.
(d) Mrs. Ching.
4. Where did Gladys stay in Kobe, Japan?
(a) Missionary hall.
(c) Jail cell.
5. After questioning Gladys, what did the officials in Chita do with her?
(a) They banished her from town.
(b) They put her on another train.
(c) They kept her in jail.
(d) They invited her to their house to learn more about Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was praying for the villages in northwest China?
2. What did Mr. Shan do after Gladys touched him?
3. Why was Mrs. Lawson's rent low?
4. At the end of Chapter 2, to which town was Gladys directed?
5. Why was the woman in Chapter 6 holding a child?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)