|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gladys and the children need to cross in order to get to Free China?
(a) The Red Sea.
(b) The Yellow River.
(c) The Yangtze River.
(d) The Po River.
2. What did Gladys tell the woman who was holding a child?
(a) She could give the child medicine.
(b) The child should not be in the blazing sun.
(c) The child should be taught to read.
(d) The child was too heavy to be carried.
3. What was Gladys' Chinese name?
(b) Wen Ching.
(d) Chen Shu.
4. After several years in China, Gladys felt like a member of what?
(a) The Japanese.
(b) The saints who went before her.
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The missionaries.
5. While on the train, Gladys discovered that which two countries were fighting?
(a) Russia and China.
(b) Russia and Japan.
(c) Russia and Norway.
(d) China and Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What showed Gladys that the country of her birth had lost its way spiritually?
2. How did Gladys first prepare herself for China?
3. What were the college students sticking pins into?
4. Who wondered if God allowed the students to die before worse things could happen to them?
5. After Gladys accumulated many children, what did she no longer feel?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)