|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a woman again offered to sell a child to Gladys, what did Gladys find in her pocket?
(a) Five Chinese coins.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A pound.
2. When Gladys awoke one night during the convention, what did she suspect was happening?
(b) Enemy bombardment.
(c) The end of the world.
(d) An earthquake.
3. At the end of Chapter 2, to which town was Gladys directed?
4. Who traveled the province with Gladys as she inspected?
(a) Two soldiers.
(b) A guide.
(c) Mr. Lu.
(d) The mandarin.
5. When Gladys arrived at the home of Mrs. Ching, what did Mrs. Ching originally claim?
(a) She was a Christian.
(b) Her husband was not home.
(c) She did not know where her children were.
(d) No children lived there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the woman in Chapter 6 holding a child?
2. Gladys said that China's need for the love of Jesus Christ could be seen in what?
3. Where did Gladys first read about China?
4. What was Gladys doing when she met Mrs. Ching?
5. In which month did Gladys arrive in China?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)