|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After several years in China, Gladys felt like a member of what?
(a) The Chinese.
(b) The saints who went before her.
(c) The Japanese.
(d) The missionaries.
2. While on the train, Gladys discovered that which two countries were fighting?
(a) Russia and Japan.
(b) Russia and China.
(c) Russia and Norway.
(d) China and Japan.
3. What was Mrs. Ching?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A widow.
(c) A wife.
(d) A slave.
4. From where did Gladys preach to the prisoners?
(a) A podium built for her.
(b) A tower.
(c) Behind the prison gate.
(d) A mound built for her.
5. Where did Gladys take the baby she bought?
(a) The hospital.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) An orphanage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was detained and imprisoned by the Japanese?
2. In Chapter 8, what did the mandarin fail to see when speaking to Gladys?
3. Whom did Lao Dah lead?
4. To where did Gladys take Mrs. Ching and her children?
5. What did Gladys complain about in Chapter 6?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)