|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seemed to answer Gladys' complaint?
(a) A friend.
(b) An English mission society.
(c) The mandarin.
2. Gladys decided to travel to where in China?
3. Who questioned Gladys' presumption to bring her civilization and religion to China?
(a) Mrs. Lawson.
(b) The mandarin.
(c) Mr. Lu.
(d) Mrs. Ching.
4. For what was Gladys arrested while in Chita?
5. Who did Gladys first find in Vladivostok?
(a) An old man.
(b) Mrs. Lawson.
(c) A Russian claiming to be an interpreter.
(d) A young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. On her journey to China, in which European city did Gladys spend the night with another young woman?
2. Who was given the job of grabbing the lead mules from the mule trail?
3. On the train, what did a Christian couple give to Gladys as a gift?
4. In Chapter 5, from which government official did Gladys receive a visit?
5. After questioning Gladys, what did the officials in Chita do with her?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)