|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gladys decided to travel to where in China?
2. Who took Gladys to Yangcheng?
(a) The British consulate official.
(b) Mr. Lu.
(c) A young woman.
(d) Mrs. Lawson.
3. Where did Gladys find the note, "Be ye not afraid of them--I am your God"?
(a) A British pound note.
(b) Under the train seat.
(c) Her Bible.
(d) The walls of her jail cell.
4. Where did Gladys first read about China?
(a) School book.
(b) Young Life Campaign magazine.
(c) Lives of the Saints.
(d) Sunday school tract.
5. Whom did Gladys follow to the pier in Vladivostok?
(a) A young woman.
(b) A consulate official.
(c) A ship captain.
(d) Another missionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gladys saw the soldiers go where?
2. What did Gladys receive as gifts from her family and friends before leaving?
3. In which country was Gladys' train attacked?
4. Where was Gladys when she first realized that God had a claim on her life?
5. Which old missionary did Gladys expect to see upon arriving in China?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)