|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the previous missionary give to the lamas?
(a) A radio.
(b) A picture.
(c) A tract.
(d) A Bible.
2. Whom did Lao Dah lead?
(c) Japanese soldiers.
(d) Chinse soldiers.
3. As Gladys considered whether or not to flee, what verse did she read?
(a) "He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully."
(b) "Flee, flee into the mountains."
(c) "Stand firm."
(d) "Follow me."
4. After several years in China, Gladys felt like a member of what?
(a) The Chinese.
(b) The missionaries.
(c) The saints who went before her.
(d) The Japanese.
5. After Gladys accumulated many children, what did she no longer feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what did Gladys buy her first child?
2. Approximately how many lamas were in the lamasery that Gladys visited?
3. Gladys was told that the visiting government official might do what if she bowed to him incorrectly?
4. Who interrogated Gladys and barricaded her door?
5. What did Gladys do to Mr. Shan?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)