|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Gladys that a lama had met another missionary a few years earlier?
(a) The head lama.
(b) Another missionary.
(c) Mr. Shan.
(d) Dr. Huang.
2. To whom did Gladys give most of her children?
(a) Dr. Huang.
(b) Parents in England.
(c) Mr. Lu.
(d) Pastor Ma.
3. Whom did Lao Dah lead?
(a) Japanese soldiers.
(b) Chinse soldiers.
4. Gladys was told that the visiting government official might do what if she bowed to him incorrectly?
(a) Laugh at her.
(b) Banish her.
(c) Cut off her head.
(d) Imprison her.
5. After several years in China, Gladys felt like a member of what?
(a) The Chinese.
(b) The saints who went before her.
(c) The missionaries.
(d) The Japanese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gladys' Chinese name?
2. When Gladys saw Lao Dah two years after their first meeting, what was he?
3. When a woman again offered to sell a child to Gladys, what did Gladys find in her pocket?
4. What group of people prayed for Gladys and the prisoners she was visiting?
5. Who asked Mr. Shan if he was miserable?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)