|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
2. What department does Win work in at the hospital?
3. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
4. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
5. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bridget and Naughton talk about during their run in Chapter 16?
2. What happens when Lena draws her mother?
3. Why is Tibby conflicted about going to film school?
4. In Chapter 15, what makes Bridget worry?
5. What happens when Tibby suggests to Brian that they leave the dance?
6. What happens when Tibby visits Loretta in Chapter 14?
7. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
8. What does Lena tell her father when she goes back to her art class?
9. How does Tibby try to make Carmen feel better about her mother's pregnancy?
10. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between Brian and Tibby. Where does their relationship stand at the end of this novel? What purpose does Brian serve as a character in this novel?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the history of the Traveling Pants and what they represent to each girl, as well as to this novel as a whole.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Tibby's job at the movie theater both stalls her progress as a character and helps her to grow as a character.
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)