|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What department does Win work in at the hospital?
2. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
3. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
4. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
5. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
2. How does Tibby try to make Carmen feel better about her mother's pregnancy?
3. What happens when Tibby suggests to Brian that they leave the dance?
4. In Chapter 27, what problem does Bridget have with Naughton and how does she solve it?
5. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
6. What do Carmen and Win see in each other in Chapter 25?
7. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
8. What do Lena and Carmen discuss at Starbucks in Chapter 19?
9. In Chapter 14, how is an average day of Bridget's described?
10. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
Essay Topic 1
How does Soccer Camp develop Bridget as a character? How would she be different if she went some place else for the summer?
Essay Topic 2
What does Annik's wheelchair represent? How does Lena learn from the wheelchair?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Carmen's family and their dynamics. How do the complexities of Carmen's family impact her as a character?
This section contains 1,164 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)