|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
2. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
3. What happened to Win's younger brother?
(a) He was kidnapped.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He died as a baby.
(d) He lives with his father in a different state.
4. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
5. Why do the girls exchange gifts at the beach house?
(a) To re-gift old presents.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To celebrate a birthday.
(d) To honor their mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
2. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
3. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
4. What happens when Carmen calls David in Chapter 22?
5. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lena discover about herself while doing her self-portrait?
2. What happens when Eric calls Bridget at the beach house?
3. What fears does Carmen overcome in Chapter 29?
4. What happens after Lena draws her father?
5. What does Bridget feel when she wakes up in Eric's cabin in Chapter 21?
6. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
7. What do Carmen and Win see in each other in Chapter 25?
8. Why is Carmen uncomfortable running into Win at the hospital in Chapter 18?
9. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
10. What does Lena see in Valia when she draws her?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)