|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
(a) His battery is old.
(b) He never remembers to charge his phone.
(c) He didn't get to use her charger.
(d) His phone cut off during their call.
2. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Christina delivers her baby.
(b) Carmen and David rush into the hospital.
(c) Christina starts to push.
(d) Tibby faints.
3. Where did Kaya graduate from?
(b) Irving State.
4. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
(a) To the mall.
(b) To his cabin.
(c) To her house.
(d) To the doctor.
5. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
(a) That her drawings are great.
(b) That her mind is strong.
(c) That her talent is real.
(d) That her plan is well thought out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
2. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
3. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
4. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
5. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
2. What does Lena see in Valia when she draws her?
3. What fears does Carmen overcome in Chapter 29?
4. What does Lena discover about herself while doing her self-portrait?
5. What do Lena and Carmen discuss at Starbucks in Chapter 19?
6. What does Carmen learn about Win while driving in Chapter 23?
7. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
8. What happens when Carmen is pulled over in Chapter 24?
9. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
10. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)