|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Carmen calls David in Chapter 22?
(a) He hangs up on her.
(b) She has to leave a message.
(c) He says he will be running late.
(d) He says he can't make it to the hospital at all.
2. Where does Carmen finally decide to go to college?
(a) Williams College.
(b) University of Maryland.
(c) Boston College.
3. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
4. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
(a) Tibby gets a nurse to bring pain killers.
(b) Tibby sings to Christina.
(c) Tibby tells jokes to Christina.
(d) Tibby offers her hand for Christina to squeeze.
5. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the dining hall.
(b) To the dock.
(c) To the campfire.
(d) To the bus stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
2. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
3. What does Valia want to take with her to Greece?
4. What piece of jewelry does Paul wear in Chapter 19?
5. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Carmen is pulled over in Chapter 24?
2. In Chapter 29, what happens between Bridget and Eric?
3. What happens when Eric calls Bridget at the beach house?
4. What happens because of the rain during Bridget's camping trip in Chapter 17?
5. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
6. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
7. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
8. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
9. What fears does Carmen overcome in Chapter 29?
10. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)