|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
(a) Tibby offers her hand for Christina to squeeze.
(b) Tibby tells jokes to Christina.
(c) Tibby gets a nurse to bring pain killers.
(d) Tibby sings to Christina.
2. Where does Tibby go with Brian in Chapter 26?
(a) To the pool.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the mall.
(d) To her house.
3. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
(a) For using her cell phone.
(b) For spilling coffee.
(c) For stealing gauze.
(d) For panicking in front of a pregnant woman.
4. What does Valia want to take with her to Greece?
(a) A copy of Lena's sketch.
(b) A poem of Ari's.
(c) A picture of Carmen.
(d) Annik's phone number.
5. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Eighty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, who does Carmen say has been thinking about Lena?
2. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
3. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
4. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
5. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
2. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
3. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
4. What does Carmen learn about Win while driving in Chapter 23?
5. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
6. In Chapter 27, what problem does Bridget have with Naughton and how does she solve it?
7. Describe Carmen's gift to her friends.
8. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
9. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
10. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)