|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
(a) A newbie.
(b) A child.
(c) An artist.
(d) A master.
2. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
(d) On the bench.
3. In Chapter 20, where does Carmen feel Valia needs to go?
(a) To Florida.
(b) To England.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Greece.
4. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is awful.
(b) She says she is selfish.
(c) She says she is crazy.
(d) She says she is worthless.
5. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
(a) His phone cut off during their call.
(b) He never remembers to charge his phone.
(c) He didn't get to use her charger.
(d) His battery is old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
2. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
3. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
4. What does Christina name the baby?
5. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
2. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
3. What happens when Eric calls Bridget at the beach house?
4. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
5. What fears does Carmen overcome in Chapter 29?
6. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
7. Why is Carmen uncomfortable running into Win at the hospital in Chapter 18?
8. In Chapter 28, what does Eric reveal to Bridget?
9. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
10. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)