|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
(a) To her house.
(b) To his cabin.
(c) To the doctor.
(d) To the mall.
2. Who finds out they will be going to Greece in Chapter 28?
3. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
(a) That they make a good team.
(b) That they could be sisters.
(c) That they are both funny.
(d) That they look alike.
4. What happened to Win's younger brother?
(a) He died as a baby.
(b) He lives with his father in a different state.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He was kidnapped.
5. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
(a) It is one-sided.
(b) It is a waste of time.
(c) It is too complicated.
(d) It is worthless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
2. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
3. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
4. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
5. Where did Kaya graduate from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)