|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) The flu.
(b) A sprained wrist.
(c) Strep throat.
(d) The chickenpox.
2. What is Carmen's big announcement in Chapter 27?
(a) That she has a date with Win.
(b) That she found a new job.
(c) That she got accepted to Harvard.
(d) That she bought a car.
3. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
(a) For losing the game.
(b) For ignoring her.
(c) For having a girlfriend.
(d) For leaving camp.
4. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the bus stop.
(b) To the dining hall.
(c) To the campfire.
(d) To the dock.
5. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) She slept too much the day before.
(b) Her roommates are partying.
(c) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
(d) She is worried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
2. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
3. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
4. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
5. How does Lena draw herself?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)