|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena see in herself as she draws?
(a) Someone who is worried.
(b) Someone who is angry.
(c) Someone who is waiting.
(d) Someone who is fearful.
2. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
(a) Eighty dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Sixty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
3. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
(a) On the Traveling Pants.
(b) With Win.
(c) Next to Christina's bed.
(d) In Carmen's coat pocket.
4. What happened to Win's younger brother?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He died as a baby.
(c) He was kidnapped.
(d) He lives with his father in a different state.
5. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
(a) Her black skirt.
(b) The Traveling Pants.
(c) A camp t-shirt.
(d) A red dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
2. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
3. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
4. In Chapter 17, what does Bridget think she wants most from Eric?
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what problem does Bridget have with Naughton and how does she solve it?
2. What happens when Carmen looks for Tibby in Chapter 25?
3. In Chapter 29, what happens between Bridget and Eric?
4. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
5. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
6. What happens because of the rain during Bridget's camping trip in Chapter 17?
7. What is clever about Lena's gift to her friends?
8. What does Bridget feel when she wakes up in Eric's cabin in Chapter 21?
9. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
10. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)