|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
2. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
3. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
(c) On the bench.
4. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
(a) No one answers.
(b) Her cell phone dies.
(c) They are too busy to talk.
(d) She is interrupted by an emergency.
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) The chickenpox.
(b) Strep throat.
(c) The flu.
(d) A sprained wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
2. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
3. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
4. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
5. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)