|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she has grown up a lot.
(b) That she has great friends.
(c) That she is level-headed.
(d) That she is too passionate.
2. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
(b) A letter.
(c) Hair clips.
3. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
(a) Her black skirt.
(b) The Traveling Pants.
(c) A camp t-shirt.
(d) A red dress.
4. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) Strep throat.
(b) A sprained wrist.
(c) The flu.
(d) The chickenpox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
2. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
3. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
4. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
5. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
2. What is clever about Lena's gift to her friends?
3. What does Lena discover about herself while doing her self-portrait?
4. What does Carmen learn about Win while driving in Chapter 23?
5. Why does Carmen take Valia to a restaurant in Chapter 20?
6. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
7. Describe Carmen's gift to her friends.
8. What does Lena see in Valia when she draws her?
9. What does Bridget feel when she wakes up in Eric's cabin in Chapter 21?
10. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)