|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
(a) He never remembers to charge his phone.
(b) His battery is old.
(c) His phone cut off during their call.
(d) He didn't get to use her charger.
2. How does Eric help Bridget when she is sick?
(a) He gets a bunch of movies for her to watch.
(b) He finds something to lower her fever.
(c) He makes her soup.
(d) He holds her hand.
3. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
(a) Hair clips.
(b) A letter.
4. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) Strep throat.
(b) The flu.
(c) The chickenpox.
(d) A sprained wrist.
5. Why do the girls exchange gifts at the beach house?
(a) To celebrate a birthday.
(b) To say goodbye.
(c) To re-gift old presents.
(d) To honor their mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
2. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
3. Why can't Carmen's father borrow her phone charger?
4. What happened to Win's younger brother?
5. What does Valia want to take with her to Greece?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby realize when she stares out her window at the apple tree?
2. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
3. In Chapter 28, what does Eric reveal to Bridget?
4. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
5. What does Carmen learn about Win while driving in Chapter 23?
6. Why is Carmen uncomfortable running into Win at the hospital in Chapter 18?
7. Why does Carmen take Valia to a restaurant in Chapter 20?
8. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
9. In Chapter 29, what happens between Bridget and Eric?
10. What happens after Lena draws her father?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)