|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the girls do when they get to the beach house?
(b) Start a bonfire.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Go into the ocean.
2. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
(a) That he doesn't like her.
(b) That he is "Bad Win".
(c) That he has a girlfriend.
(d) That he was once fat.
3. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
(a) To know who Win is.
(b) To name her unborn brother or sister.
(c) To drive her home from the hospital.
(d) To go to Williams College.
4. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Carmen say she realizes?
(a) That she is "Good Carmen."
(b) That she is the best big sister.
(c) That she is a very good friend.
(d) That she should get something from David.
5. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
(a) She really likes Win.
(b) She doesn't know Win's last name.
(c) She is finally at peace with "Good Carmen."
(d) She's never introduced a boy to David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Win's younger brother?
2. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
3. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
4. How does Lena draw herself?
5. What do the girls think about at the beach house when they meet at night?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)