|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
(a) For leaving camp.
(b) For having a girlfriend.
(c) For losing the game.
(d) For ignoring her.
2. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) Because of premature labor.
(b) For a birth class.
(c) For a job interview.
(d) Because she sprained her wrist.
3. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) Her work clothes.
(b) The Traveling Pants.
(c) A plaid skirt.
(d) Hospital scrubs.
4. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
(a) Lena's parents and Valia.
(b) Win and the hospital staff.
(c) Carmen and Tibby.
(d) Bridget and Eric.
5. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
(a) Tibby offers her hand for Christina to squeeze.
(b) Tibby sings to Christina.
(c) Tibby gets a nurse to bring pain killers.
(d) Tibby tells jokes to Christina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
2. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
3. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
4. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
5. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Carmen and Win see in each other in Chapter 25?
2. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
3. What happens when Carmen looks for Tibby in Chapter 25?
4. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby realize when she stares out her window at the apple tree?
5. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
6. What is clever about Lena's gift to her friends?
7. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
8. What do Lena and Carmen discuss at Starbucks in Chapter 19?
9. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
10. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)