|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, who does Carmen say has been thinking about Lena?
2. Why do the girls exchange gifts at the beach house?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To celebrate a birthday.
(c) To honor their mothers.
(d) To re-gift old presents.
3. Where does Carmen finally decide to go to college?
(b) Williams College.
(c) University of Maryland.
(d) Boston College.
4. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Open windows.
(d) Falling apples.
5. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
(a) He doesn't like practice.
(b) He is looking at Bridget.
(c) There isn't a challenge.
(d) He has too much time to think.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
2. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
3. How does Eric help Bridget when she is sick?
4. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
5. Why can't Carmen's father borrow her phone charger?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)