|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) Because of premature labor.
(b) Because she sprained her wrist.
(c) For a job interview.
(d) For a birth class.
2. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
(a) To hug her baby brother.
(b) To have a party.
(c) To buy Win a gift.
(d) To create memories.
3. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
(a) Kisses her on the head.
(b) Shakes her hand.
(c) Nods knowingly at her.
(d) Gives her a hug.
4. In the Epilogue, how will the pants continue to travel?
(a) Through the mail.
(b) In spirit.
(c) At college.
(d) They will give them to their little sisters.
5. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
(a) Tibby tells jokes to Christina.
(b) Tibby offers her hand for Christina to squeeze.
(c) Tibby gets a nurse to bring pain killers.
(d) Tibby sings to Christina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
2. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
3. How does Lena draw herself?
4. What piece of jewelry does Paul wear in Chapter 19?
5. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
2. What happens because of the rain during Bridget's camping trip in Chapter 17?
3. What does Bridget feel when she wakes up in Eric's cabin in Chapter 21?
4. Describe Carmen's gift to her friends.
5. What happens after Lena draws her father?
6. Why is Carmen uncomfortable running into Win at the hospital in Chapter 18?
7. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
8. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
9. What happens when Eric calls Bridget at the beach house?
10. What do Carmen and Win see in each other in Chapter 25?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)