|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She doesn't feel ready to push.
(c) She isn't due for another month.
(d) She wants David and Carmen to be there.
2. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
(a) Tibby convinces her.
(b) The nurses force her.
(c) They tell her she'll need a C-section.
(d) The pain killers kick in.
3. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) For a birth class.
(b) Because of premature labor.
(c) For a job interview.
(d) Because she sprained her wrist.
4. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
(a) The Traveling Pants.
(b) Her black skirt.
(c) A red dress.
(d) A camp t-shirt.
5. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Irene?
2. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
3. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
4. What does Valia want to take with her to Greece?
5. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Lena draws her father?
2. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby realize when she stares out her window at the apple tree?
3. What does Lena discover about herself while doing her self-portrait?
4. What happens when Eric calls Bridget at the beach house?
5. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
6. What happens when Carmen is pulled over in Chapter 24?
7. Why does Carmen take Valia to a restaurant in Chapter 20?
8. What do Lena and Carmen discuss at Starbucks in Chapter 19?
9. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
10. What does Bridget feel when she wakes up in Eric's cabin in Chapter 21?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)