|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christina name the baby?
2. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
(a) That her mind is strong.
(b) That her plan is well thought out.
(c) That her talent is real.
(d) That her drawings are great.
3. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Carmen say she realizes?
(a) That she is the best big sister.
(b) That she should get something from David.
(c) That she is a very good friend.
(d) That she is "Good Carmen."
4. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
(a) He didn't get to use her charger.
(b) His phone cut off during their call.
(c) His battery is old.
(d) He never remembers to charge his phone.
5. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
2. Who finds out they will be going to Greece in Chapter 28?
3. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
4. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
5. How does Bridget's team win the final game at soccer camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
2. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
3. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
4. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
5. What does Carmen learn about Win while driving in Chapter 23?
6. What do Lena and Carmen discuss at Starbucks in Chapter 19?
7. Why is Carmen uncomfortable running into Win at the hospital in Chapter 18?
8. Why does Carmen take Valia to a restaurant in Chapter 20?
9. What does Lena see in Valia when she draws her?
10. What does Lena discover about herself while doing her self-portrait?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)