|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carmen finally decide to go to college?
(a) Boston College.
(b) University of Maryland.
(c) Williams College.
2. Who is Irene?
(a) A nurse.
(b) The midwife.
(c) Win's sister.
(d) David's secretary.
3. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
(a) His battery is old.
(b) He never remembers to charge his phone.
(c) His phone cut off during their call.
(d) He didn't get to use her charger.
4. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
(a) That she plans on moving out next year.
(b) That she stained her favorite shirt.
(c) That she doesn't want her to go to art school.
(d) That she wants to go to art school herself.
5. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She doesn't feel ready to push.
(c) She wants David and Carmen to be there.
(d) She isn't due for another month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
2. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
3. What is Carmen's big announcement in Chapter 27?
4. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
5. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
2. Describe Carmen's gift to her friends.
3. What happens after Lena draws her father?
4. What does Carmen learn about Win while driving in Chapter 23?
5. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
6. What happens when Eric calls Bridget at the beach house?
7. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
8. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby realize when she stares out her window at the apple tree?
9. In Chapter 28, what does Eric reveal to Bridget?
10. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)