|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) Falling apples.
(b) The hospital.
(d) Open windows.
2. In the Epilogue, how will the pants continue to travel?
(a) In spirit.
(b) At college.
(c) They will give them to their little sisters.
(d) Through the mail.
3. Where does Tibby go with Brian in Chapter 26?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To her house.
(c) To the mall.
(d) To the pool.
4. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
(a) Next to Christina's bed.
(b) With Win.
(c) On the Traveling Pants.
(d) In Carmen's coat pocket.
5. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
(a) From the hospital.
(b) From the theater.
(c) From camp.
(d) From Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Tibby at the beach house?
2. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
3. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
4. Where did Kaya graduate from?
5. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
2. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
3. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
4. What do Lena and Carmen discuss at Starbucks in Chapter 19?
5. What happens when Carmen is pulled over in Chapter 24?
6. In Chapter 28, what does Eric reveal to Bridget?
7. Why is Carmen uncomfortable running into Win at the hospital in Chapter 18?
8. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby realize when she stares out her window at the apple tree?
9. Why does Carmen take Valia to a restaurant in Chapter 20?
10. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)