|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
(a) He doesn't like practice.
(b) There isn't a challenge.
(c) He has too much time to think.
(d) He is looking at Bridget.
2. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
(a) Carmen and Tibby.
(b) Win and the hospital staff.
(c) Lena's parents and Valia.
(d) Bridget and Eric.
3. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
(a) That he doesn't like her.
(b) That he is "Bad Win".
(c) That he has a girlfriend.
(d) That he was once fat.
4. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she has great friends.
(b) That she is level-headed.
(c) That she is too passionate.
(d) That she has grown up a lot.
5. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) Falling apples.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Open windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
2. What is Carmen's big announcement in Chapter 27?
3. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
4. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
5. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
2. What fears does Carmen overcome in Chapter 29?
3. What does Lena discover about herself while doing her self-portrait?
4. Why does Carmen take Valia to a restaurant in Chapter 20?
5. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
6. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
7. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
8. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
9. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
10. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)