|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Carmen's father borrow her phone charger?
(a) He broke it the last time he borrowed it.
(b) Carmen is mad at her father.
(c) They have different phones.
(d) It is in her purse.
2. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
(a) Calls Lena and Carmen.
(b) Leaves his cabin.
(c) Calls Bridget's father.
(d) Hugs Bridget.
3. What does Christina name the baby?
4. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) She slept too much the day before.
(b) Her roommates are partying.
(c) She is worried.
(d) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
5. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) A Mexican restaurant.
(c) A Mediterranean restaurant.
(d) An Italian restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
2. What piece of jewelry does Paul wear in Chapter 19?
3. When Lena draws Valia, what emotion does she see?
4. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
5. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
2. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
3. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
4. In Chapter 29, what happens between Bridget and Eric?
5. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
6. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
7. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
8. In Chapter 28, what does Eric reveal to Bridget?
9. What do Lena and Carmen discuss at Starbucks in Chapter 19?
10. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)