|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
(a) To buy Win a gift.
(b) To hug her baby brother.
(c) To have a party.
(d) To create memories.
2. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
(a) The nurses force her.
(b) They tell her she'll need a C-section.
(c) The pain killers kick in.
(d) Tibby convinces her.
3. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
(a) His battery is old.
(b) He never remembers to charge his phone.
(c) His phone cut off during their call.
(d) He didn't get to use her charger.
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) For a birth class.
(b) Because she sprained her wrist.
(c) For a job interview.
(d) Because of premature labor.
5. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
(a) For stealing gauze.
(b) For spilling coffee.
(c) For using her cell phone.
(d) For panicking in front of a pregnant woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lena draw herself?
2. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
3. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
4. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
5. What is the first thing the girls do when they get to the beach house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Carmen's gift to her friends.
2. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
3. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
4. What does Carmen learn about Win while driving in Chapter 23?
5. In Chapter 28, what does Eric reveal to Bridget?
6. What happens the night Tibby can't sleep at the beach house?
7. What is clever about Lena's gift to her friends?
8. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
9. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
10. In Chapter 27, what problem does Bridget have with Naughton and how does she solve it?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)