|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
(a) For swerving.
(b) For speeding.
(c) For expired plates.
(d) For broken brake lights.
2. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she has great friends.
(b) That she is too passionate.
(c) That she is level-headed.
(d) That she has grown up a lot.
3. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
4. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
(a) They are too busy to talk.
(b) Her cell phone dies.
(c) She is interrupted by an emergency.
(d) No one answers.
5. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
(a) For panicking in front of a pregnant woman.
(b) For stealing gauze.
(c) For spilling coffee.
(d) For using her cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
2. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
3. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
5. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)