|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bridget's team win the final game at soccer camp?
(a) They scored two points in the first half.
(b) The other team had injured players.
(c) Because of a forfeit.
(d) In overtime.
2. Who is Katherine?
(a) Tibby's sister.
(b) Tibby's mother.
(c) Tibby's neighbor.
(d) Tibby's friend.
3. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
(a) She does not like professors.
(b) She does not want to live in a dorm.
(c) She does not want to take general education classes.
(d) She does not want to go to a big school.
4. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) The chickenpox.
(b) Strep throat.
(c) A sprained wrist.
(d) The flu.
5. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she has grown up a lot.
(b) That she is too passionate.
(c) That she is level-headed.
(d) That she has great friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
2. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
3. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
4. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
5. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)