|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
(a) Homer Simpson.
(b) O.J. Simpson.
(c) Jessica Simpson.
(d) Mrs. Simpson.
2. How does Bridget's team win the final game at soccer camp?
(a) The other team had injured players.
(b) In overtime.
(c) Because of a forfeit.
(d) They scored two points in the first half.
3. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
(a) Being tall and skinny as a girl.
(b) Not having a father.
(c) Having long legs.
(d) Not having a mother.
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) Because she sprained her wrist.
(b) Because of premature labor.
(c) For a job interview.
(d) For a birth class.
5. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
2. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
3. Who finds out they will be going to Greece in Chapter 28?
4. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 20, what do Carmen and Valia drink with their meal?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)