|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) A sprained wrist.
(b) Strep throat.
(c) The chickenpox.
(d) The flu.
2. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
(a) That her plan is well thought out.
(b) That her mind is strong.
(c) That her drawings are great.
(d) That her talent is real.
3. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) The Traveling Pants.
(b) Hospital scrubs.
(c) Her work clothes.
(d) A plaid skirt.
4. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) Conflicts between her parents.
(b) Her mother's desire for a new job.
(c) Her long arms.
(d) The true happiness of her mother.
5. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To break a branch.
(b) To get an apple.
(c) To be taller than Tibby.
(d) To jump off.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
2. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
3. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
4. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
5. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)