|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Eighty dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
2. In Chapter 17, what does Bridget think she wants most from Eric?
(a) For him to trust her.
(b) For him to leave her alone.
(c) For him to thank her.
(d) For him to love her.
3. In Chapter 20, where does Carmen feel Valia needs to go?
(a) To England.
(b) To Greece.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Florida.
4. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Carmen and David rush into the hospital.
(b) Christina starts to push.
(c) Tibby faints.
(d) Christina delivers her baby.
5. What happens when Carmen calls David in Chapter 22?
(a) He says he can't make it to the hospital at all.
(b) He hangs up on her.
(c) He says he will be running late.
(d) She has to leave a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
2. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
3. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
4. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
5. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)