|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't know how to swim.
(b) She wasn't invited.
(c) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
(d) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
2. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the campfire.
(b) To the dock.
(c) To the dining hall.
(d) To the bus stop.
3. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
(a) Brian's mom.
(c) Tibby's mom.
4. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I'm sorry."
(b) "I kissed Brian."
(c) "We need to talk."
(d) "I feel your pain."
5. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
2. How does Lena draw herself?
3. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
4. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
5. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)