|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tibby's parents fire Loretta?
(a) They believe she stole money from them.
(b) They feel she is partly responsible for Katherine's fall.
(c) They can't afford her anymore.
(d) They think she does very poor work.
2. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Good Carmen.
(b) Bad Carmen.
(c) Confused Carmen.
(d) Happy Carmen.
3. What is the first thing the girls do when they get to the beach house?
(a) Make dinner.
(b) Go into the ocean.
(c) Start a bonfire.
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) Because of premature labor.
(b) Because she sprained her wrist.
(c) For a job interview.
(d) For a birth class.
5. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) Her work clothes.
(b) The Traveling Pants.
(c) Hospital scrubs.
(d) A plaid skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
2. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
3. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
4. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
5. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)