|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
(a) To name her unborn brother or sister.
(b) To go to Williams College.
(c) To know who Win is.
(d) To drive her home from the hospital.
2. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
(a) To hug her baby brother.
(b) To have a party.
(c) To buy Win a gift.
(d) To create memories.
3. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the campfire.
(b) To the bus stop.
(c) To the dining hall.
(d) To the dock.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
(a) Look for a scholarship.
(b) Lie to her parents.
(c) Take out student loans.
(d) Move out of her parents' house.
5. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
(a) A premed student.
(b) A musician.
(c) A Greek doctor.
(d) A pair of twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
2. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
3. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
4. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
5. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)