|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
(a) Look people in the eye.
(b) Always say thank you.
(c) Life is too short.
(d) Speak only when spoken to.
2. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
(a) Tibby offers her hand for Christina to squeeze.
(b) Tibby sings to Christina.
(c) Tibby tells jokes to Christina.
(d) Tibby gets a nurse to bring pain killers.
3. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Another art class.
(b) A new car.
(c) Tuition at a university.
(d) A trip to Greece.
4. Why can't Carmen's father borrow her phone charger?
(a) It is in her purse.
(b) They have different phones.
(c) He broke it the last time he borrowed it.
(d) Carmen is mad at her father.
5. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) A college.
(b) Paul's house.
(c) The mall.
(d) Drawing class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
2. In Chapter 19, who does Carmen say has been thinking about Lena?
3. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
4. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
5. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)