|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) Drawing class.
(b) Paul's house.
(c) The mall.
(d) A college.
2. In Chapter 20, where does Carmen feel Valia needs to go?
(a) To Greece.
(b) To England.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Florida.
3. Where does Carmen finally decide to go to college?
(a) University of Maryland.
(b) Boston College.
(d) Williams College.
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) Because of premature labor.
(b) For a job interview.
(c) Because she sprained her wrist.
(d) For a birth class.
5. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
(b) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
(c) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(d) Because he is the president of alumni.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, how does Carmen end up tracking down David?
2. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
3. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
4. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
5. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)