|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Another art class.
(b) A new car.
(c) A trip to Greece.
(d) Tuition at a university.
2. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she has a boyfriend.
(b) If she likes Eric.
(c) If she would be his personal trainer.
(d) If she could set him up with her friend.
3. Who is Annik?
(a) An art teacher.
(b) Lena's step-brother.
(c) Carmen's step-brother.
(d) A nude model.
4. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) Four years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
5. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
(a) That this year's camp was the best so far.
(b) That they were meant to be together.
(c) That Kaya's feelings are probably hurt.
(d) That the timing is wrong for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
2. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
3. What week is it at soccer camp in Chapter 27?
4. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
5. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)