|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To break a branch.
(b) To jump off.
(c) To be taller than Tibby.
(d) To get an apple.
2. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Tuition at a university.
(b) A new car.
(c) A trip to Greece.
(d) Another art class.
3. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
(a) Mrs. Simpson.
(b) O.J. Simpson.
(c) Homer Simpson.
(d) Jessica Simpson.
4. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
(a) Two summers ago.
(b) The fall before this summer.
(c) Over spring break.
(d) Last summer.
5. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(c) Bridget and Eric.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
2. Where has Eric gone so far this summer in Chapter 10?
3. When are the pants put away?
4. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
5. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)