|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
(a) Last summer.
(b) The fall before this summer.
(c) Two summers ago.
(d) Over spring break.
2. Who is Annik?
(a) An art teacher.
(b) Lena's step-brother.
(c) A nude model.
(d) Carmen's step-brother.
3. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
(b) University of Maryland.
(c) Williams College.
(d) New York University.
4. How many people applied for the RISD scholarship?
(a) Around 100.
(b) Less than 25.
(c) Lena doesn't know.
(d) Over 70.
5. In Chapter 16, what surprises Bridget during her run with Naughton?
(a) His sense of humor.
(b) His ability to keep up with her.
(c) His knowledge of sports.
(d) His running shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how does Lena do research to try to stay in art school?
2. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
3. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
4. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
5. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)