|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) Two summers ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) Three summers ago.
(d) This is the first time they have used them.
2. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) Because of premature labor.
(b) Because she sprained her wrist.
(c) For a birth class.
(d) For a job interview.
3. Where did Kaya graduate from?
(b) Irving State.
4. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A severed hand.
(b) A dead bird.
(c) A nest.
(d) A bag of money.
5. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he is the president of alumni.
(b) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
(c) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
(d) Because he made a large deposit with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
2. What does Win say about Valia in Chapter 12?
3. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
4. Who leaves an answering machine message for Carmen in Chapter 17?
5. In Chapter 20, what do Carmen and Valia drink with their meal?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)