|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
(a) She was beat up by a bully.
(b) She accidently poisoned herself.
(c) She fell out of a window.
(d) She was hit by a car.
2. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
(a) Nine hours away.
(b) Four hours away.
(c) Two hours away.
(d) Seven hours away.
3. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
4. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
(b) She wasn't invited.
(c) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
(d) She doesn't know how to swim.
5. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
(a) She does not want to take general education classes.
(b) She does not want to live in a dorm.
(c) She does not like professors.
(d) She does not want to go to a big school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
2. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
3. In Chapter 17 when Bridget asks about Kaya, what does Eric change the subject to?
4. What does Carmen want to borrow from her mother's room in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)