|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
(a) A dream.
(b) A nightmare.
(c) A sweetie.
(d) A terror.
2. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I feel your pain."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "We need to talk."
(d) "I kissed Brian."
3. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
(b) Brian's mom.
(c) Tibby's mom.
4. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
(a) In an auditorium.
(b) On a football field.
(c) On a basketball court.
(d) At a local theater.
5. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A polar bear.
(c) A penguin.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
2. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
3. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
4. In Chapter 12, how does Lena do research to try to stay in art school?
5. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)