|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
(a) University of Pennsylvania.
(c) University of Maryland.
(d) Williams College.
2. In Chapter 20, what do Carmen and Valia drink with their meal?
(a) Sparkling water.
3. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
(a) Over spring break.
(b) Two summers ago.
(c) Last summer.
(d) The fall before this summer.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
(a) Move out of her parents' house.
(b) Take out student loans.
(c) Look for a scholarship.
(d) Lie to her parents.
5. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
(b) Win and the hospital staff.
(c) Lena's parents and Valia.
(d) Carmen and Tibby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
2. Which girl is compared to a bright red gas guzzler?
3. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
4. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
5. How does Eric help Bridget when she is sick?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)