|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, where does Carmen feel Valia needs to go?
(a) To England.
(b) To Florida.
(c) To Greece.
(d) To Italy.
2. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
(a) Look for a scholarship.
(b) Move out of her parents' house.
(c) Take out student loans.
(d) Lie to her parents.
3. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I vant more wine."
(b) "I vant you to leave."
(c) "I don't vant anything else."
(d) "I vant to go home."
4. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
(b) New York University.
(c) University of Maryland.
(d) Williams College.
5. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A dead bird.
(b) A bag of money.
(c) A severed hand.
(d) A nest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
2. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
3. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
4. Who is Katherine?
5. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)