|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tibby work?
(a) At an editing studio.
(b) On a sound stage.
(c) At a movie theater.
(d) At a video rental store.
2. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
(b) Lena's father's.
3. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) She has fallen out of love with him.
(b) She wants to get even with him.
(c) She still loves him.
(d) She can't stand him.
4. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
5. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To let fresh air in.
(b) To yell at her neighbor.
(c) To see if it still opens.
(d) To hear the birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
2. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
3. How many people applied for the RISD scholarship?
4. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
5. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)