|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lena draws Valia, what emotion does she see?
2. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
(a) That she doesn't want her to go to art school.
(b) That she plans on moving out next year.
(c) That she wants to go to art school herself.
(d) That she stained her favorite shirt.
3. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Confused Carmen.
(b) Good Carmen.
(c) Bad Carmen.
(d) Happy Carmen.
4. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I vant more wine."
(b) "I don't vant anything else."
(c) "I vant to go home."
(d) "I vant you to leave."
5. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) Four years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
2. Why can't Carmen's father borrow her phone charger?
3. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
4. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
5. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)