|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
(a) To art class.
(b) To work.
(c) To Carmen's house.
(d) To Tibby's house.
2. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I kissed Brian."
(b) "We need to talk."
(c) "I feel your pain."
(d) "I'm sorry."
3. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
(d) Paul's father.
4. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
(a) To the mall.
(b) Under the bleachers.
(c) Back to her house.
(d) To 7-Eleven.
5. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To be taller than Tibby.
(b) To break a branch.
(c) To jump off.
(d) To get an apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annik criticize Lena's drawing in Chapter 14?
2. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
3. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
4. Where does Tibby work?
5. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)