|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
2. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To yell at her neighbor.
(b) To hear the birds.
(c) To let fresh air in.
(d) To see if it still opens.
3. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A penguin.
(b) A polar bear.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A lion.
4. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
5. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
(a) Not having a mother.
(b) Not having a father.
(c) Having long legs.
(d) Being tall and skinny as a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
2. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Win tell Carmen?
4. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
5. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)