|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
(a) She fell out of a window.
(b) She was beat up by a bully.
(c) She accidently poisoned herself.
(d) She was hit by a car.
2. What college does Carmen want to go to?
(a) Williams College.
(c) Boston College.
(d) Michigan State.
3. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) The mall.
(b) Drawing class.
(c) A college.
(d) Paul's house.
4. What does Win say about Valia in Chapter 12?
(a) That at least she is funny.
(b) That she has one good thing going for her.
(c) That she is a very disagreeable woman.
(d) That he wants to get to know her better.
5. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To see if it still opens.
(b) To let fresh air in.
(c) To yell at her neighbor.
(d) To hear the birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
2. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
3. What flavor ice cream does Valia get when she stops to get ice cream on the way to her doctor's appointment?
4. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
5. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)