|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
(a) The boats.
(b) Cabin rental.
(c) The fire pits.
(d) Dinner service.
2. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
3. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) Paul's house.
(b) The mall.
(c) Drawing class.
(d) A college.
4. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
(a) Her sister.
(b) No one.
(d) Her mother.
5. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Bad Carmen.
(b) Good Carmen.
(c) Happy Carmen.
(d) Confused Carmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
2. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
3. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
4. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
5. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)