|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) One year ago.
(b) Two summers ago.
(c) This is the first time they have used them.
(d) Three summers ago.
2. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) The mall.
(b) Drawing class.
(c) Paul's house.
(d) A college.
3. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
(a) That she makes him nervous.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he loves Lena.
(d) That her clothes are weird.
4. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To be taller than Tibby.
(b) To jump off.
(c) To break a branch.
(d) To get an apple.
5. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
2. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
3. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
4. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)