|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) A college.
(b) Paul's house.
(c) The mall.
(d) Drawing class.
2. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(a) A chant.
(b) A poem.
(c) They sing.
3. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
(b) Paul's father.
4. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(a) Pictures of himself.
5. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
2. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
4. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)