|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
(a) That her clothes are weird.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he loves Lena.
(d) That she makes him nervous.
2. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
(a) Under the bleachers.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To 7-Eleven.
(d) Back to her house.
3. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $50 a week.
(b) $8.00 an hour.
(c) $100 a month.
(d) $8.50 an hour.
4. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) A sweetie.
(c) A terror.
(d) A dream.
5. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
3. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
4. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
5. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)