|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
(a) Always say thank you.
(b) Speak only when spoken to.
(c) Life is too short.
(d) Look people in the eye.
2. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
(b) Soccer camp.
(d) The senior dance.
3. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(a) A chant.
(b) They sing.
(d) A poem.
4. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To yell at her neighbor.
(b) To see if it still opens.
(c) To hear the birds.
(d) To let fresh air in.
5. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the parking lot.
(c) Under the bleachers.
(d) Behind the gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
2. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
3. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
4. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
5. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)