|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A bag of money.
(b) A severed hand.
(c) A dead bird.
(d) A nest.
2. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To see if it still opens.
(b) To hear the birds.
(c) To yell at her neighbor.
(d) To let fresh air in.
3. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $8.00 an hour.
(b) $100 a month.
(c) $8.50 an hour.
(d) $50 a week.
4. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) No one.
5. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) Two summers ago.
(b) Three summers ago.
(c) One year ago.
(d) This is the first time they have used them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmen want to borrow from her mother's room in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
3. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
4. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
5. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)