Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
2. Why does Annik criticize Lena's drawing in Chapter 14?
(a) Because she left out the wheelchair.
(b) Because the pose is fake.
(c) Because the head is too small.
(d) Because her shading is wrong.
3. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I kissed Brian."
(b) "I feel your pain."
(c) "I'm sorry."
(d) "We need to talk."
4. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
(d) Paul's father.
5. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Bad Carmen.
(b) Happy Carmen.
(c) Confused Carmen.
(d) Good Carmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people applied for the RISD scholarship?
2. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
3. Who is Annik?
4. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
5. What flavor ice cream does Valia get when she stops to get ice cream on the way to her doctor's appointment?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)