Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) When she was eight.
(b) The day after high school graduation.
(c) When she was eleven.
(d) When she started high school.
2. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
(a) A terror.
(b) A sweetie.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) A dream.
3. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) The pants and a blouse.
(b) A green formal dress.
(c) A little black dress.
(d) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
4. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
(a) Her dad.
(d) Her mom.
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I kissed Brian."
(b) "We need to talk."
(c) "I feel your pain."
(d) "I'm sorry."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
2. Who is Annik?
3. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
4. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
5. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)