|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her dad.
2. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $8.50 an hour.
(b) $100 a month.
(c) $50 a week.
(d) $8.00 an hour.
3. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
(a) To the mall.
(b) Under the bleachers.
(c) Back to her house.
(d) To 7-Eleven.
4. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) Drawing class.
(b) Paul's house.
(c) A college.
(d) The mall.
5. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
(a) O.J. Simpson.
(b) Jessica Simpson.
(c) Mrs. Simpson.
(d) Homer Simpson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
2. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
3. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
4. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)