|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) The pants and a blouse.
(b) A green formal dress.
(c) A little black dress.
(d) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
2. Where has Eric gone so far this summer in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Tuition at a university.
(b) A new car.
(c) A trip to Greece.
(d) Another art class.
4. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $8.00 an hour.
(b) $100 a month.
(c) $50 a week.
(d) $8.50 an hour.
5. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
(a) Having long legs.
(b) Being tall and skinny as a girl.
(c) Not having a mother.
(d) Not having a father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
2. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
3. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
4. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
5. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)