|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) Paul's house.
(b) Drawing class.
(c) A college.
(d) The mall.
2. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Another art class.
(b) A new car.
(c) Tuition at a university.
(d) A trip to Greece.
3. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
(c) Co-ed middle school.
4. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) When she started high school.
(b) When she was eight.
(c) The day after high school graduation.
(d) When she was eleven.
5. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her little sister.
(d) Her little brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
2. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
3. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
4. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
5. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)