|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Tuition at a university.
(b) A trip to Greece.
(c) A new car.
(d) Another art class.
2. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
(a) A picture.
(b) A box of cookies.
(c) A baby present.
(d) A notebook.
3. Who is Annik?
(a) Lena's step-brother.
(b) An art teacher.
(c) A nude model.
(d) Carmen's step-brother.
4. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Behind the gym.
(c) In the parking lot.
(d) Under the bleachers.
5. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That her clothes are weird.
(c) That he loves Lena.
(d) That she makes him nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
2. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
3. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
4. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
5. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)