|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) The true happiness of her mother.
(b) Her long arms.
(c) Her mother's desire for a new job.
(d) Conflicts between her parents.
2. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
3. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Very early.
(b) Right at 11p.m. each night.
(c) Very late.
(d) It is different every night.
4. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
(a) Jessica Simpson.
(b) Homer Simpson.
(c) Mrs. Simpson.
(d) O.J. Simpson.
5. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
2. Where does Tibby work?
3. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
4. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)