|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) When she was eleven.
(b) When she started high school.
(c) The day after high school graduation.
(d) When she was eight.
2. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The beach.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The backyard.
(d) The living room.
3. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
(a) Williams College.
(b) University of Maryland.
(c) University of Pennsylvania.
4. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
(a) The mall.
(b) The hospital.
(c) A gas station.
(d) At his house.
5. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
(a) That she wants to go to art school herself.
(b) That she stained her favorite shirt.
(c) That she plans on moving out next year.
(d) That she doesn't want her to go to art school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
2. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
3. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
4. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)