|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
2. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
3. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) She can't stand him.
(b) She wants to get even with him.
(c) She has fallen out of love with him.
(d) She still loves him.
4. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
(a) Jessica Simpson.
(b) Mrs. Simpson.
(c) Homer Simpson.
(d) O.J. Simpson.
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "We need to talk."
(b) "I kissed Brian."
(c) "I'm sorry."
(d) "I feel your pain."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
2. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
4. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
5. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)