|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) She wants to get even with him.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She has fallen out of love with him.
(d) She can't stand him.
2. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
(a) Four hours away.
(b) Two hours away.
(c) Seven hours away.
(d) Nine hours away.
3. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
(a) Jessica Simpson.
(b) Homer Simpson.
(c) O.J. Simpson.
(d) Mrs. Simpson.
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) For a birth class.
(b) For a job interview.
(c) Because of premature labor.
(d) Because she sprained her wrist.
5. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) Conflicts between her parents.
(b) Her mother's desire for a new job.
(c) The true happiness of her mother.
(d) Her long arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
2. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
3. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
4. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
5. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)