|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Very early.
(b) Right at 11p.m. each night.
(c) Very late.
(d) It is different every night.
2. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) She wants to get even with him.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She has fallen out of love with him.
(d) She can't stand him.
3. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(b) Bridget and Eric.
4. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
(a) A baby present.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A box of cookies.
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tibby feel when she sees Katherine's helmet?
2. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
3. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
4. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
5. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)