|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The backyard.
(b) The beach.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
2. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
(b) Soccer camp.
(c) The senior dance.
3. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
(a) If he can go jogging with her.
(b) If she wants to eat dinner with him.
(c) If he can sit next to her at the camp fire.
(d) If she will go camping with him.
4. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
5. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
3. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
4. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
5. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)