|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
(a) University of Maryland.
(c) University of Pennsylvania.
(d) Williams College.
2. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) When she was eleven.
(b) When she was eight.
(c) When she started high school.
(d) The day after high school graduation.
3. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
(b) Root beer.
(d) Black licorice.
4. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
(a) That she doesn't want her to go to art school.
(b) That she wants to go to art school herself.
(c) That she stained her favorite shirt.
(d) That she plans on moving out next year.
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I feel your pain."
(b) "We need to talk."
(c) "I'm sorry."
(d) "I kissed Brian."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
2. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
3. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
4. Where does Tibby work?
5. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)