|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) Going away overnight together.
(b) Making dinner together.
(c) Coaching a team together.
(d) Riding in a car together.
2. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
3. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "We need to talk."
(b) "I kissed Brian."
(c) "I feel your pain."
(d) "I'm sorry."
4. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
(a) Life is too short.
(b) Look people in the eye.
(c) Always say thank you.
(d) Speak only when spoken to.
5. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
(a) Lena's parents and Valia.
(b) Win and the hospital staff.
(c) Bridget and Eric.
(d) Carmen and Tibby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
2. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
3. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
4. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
5. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)