|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
(a) A baby present.
(b) A picture.
(c) A box of cookies.
(d) A notebook.
2. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) Going away overnight together.
(b) Riding in a car together.
(c) Making dinner together.
(d) Coaching a team together.
3. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her dad.
4. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) When she was eight.
(b) When she started high school.
(c) When she was eleven.
(d) The day after high school graduation.
5. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
(a) Root beer.
(c) Black licorice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
2. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
3. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
4. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
5. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)