|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Very late.
(b) Very early.
(c) Right at 11p.m. each night.
(d) It is different every night.
2. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
(a) If he can go jogging with her.
(b) If she wants to eat dinner with him.
(c) If she will go camping with him.
(d) If he can sit next to her at the camp fire.
3. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The living room.
(b) The backyard.
(c) The beach.
(d) The kitchen.
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) For a job interview.
(b) For a birth class.
(c) Because of premature labor.
(d) Because she sprained her wrist.
5. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
(a) Her dad.
(b) Her mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tibby feel when she sees Katherine's helmet?
2. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
3. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
4. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
5. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)