Prologue and Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Which girl is compared to a bright red gas guzzler?
2. When are the pants put away?
(b) At night.
(c) On weekends.
3. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
(a) On a basketball court.
(b) In an auditorium.
(c) At a local theater.
(d) On a football field.
4. What is Gilda's?
(a) A new coffee bar.
(b) A cool restaurant.
(c) An old gym.
(d) A friend's house.
5. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(b) A poem.
(c) They sing.
(d) A chant.
6. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) One year ago.
(b) Two summers ago.
(c) Three summers ago.
(d) This is the first time they have used them.
7. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(a) Pictures of himself.
8. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) The pants and a blouse.
(b) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
(c) A green formal dress.
(d) A little black dress.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)