1. Which girl is compared to a bright red gas guzzler?
2. When are the pants put away?
(a) At night.
(b) On weekends.
3. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
(a) At a local theater.
(b) On a football field.
(c) On a basketball court.
(d) In an auditorium.
4. What is Gilda's?
(a) A cool restaurant.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A new coffee bar.
(d) An old gym.
5. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(a) They sing.
(b) A chant.
(d) A poem.
6. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) Three summers ago.
(b) Two summers ago.
(c) This is the first time they have used them.
(d) One year ago.
7. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(d) Pictures of himself.
8. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) A green formal dress.
(b) A little black dress.
(c) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
(d) The pants and a blouse.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)