Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben say he fell into his iron bed like?
2. What does Reginald intellectually approve of?
3. What is Mami Wota the lady of?
4. What do girls call the new style of hair plait?
5. Which minister is the best at debating?
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
What does it mean that Reginald is the only one who survives the bombing? What meaning would it give the story if he died? How will Gladys' death effect him?
What does the stories in the book state about post colonial Nigeria? How much do the students think these problems can be attributed to colonialism?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)