Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben say he fell into his iron bed like?
2. What does Reginald intellectually approve of?
3. What is Mami Wota the lady of?
4. What do girls call the new style of hair plait?
5. Which minister is the best at debating?
Essay Topic 1
What do the stories say about the gap between the older and younger generation? Why does the gap seem so big? What do the attitude of the younger generation about how Nigeria will develop in the future?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
What does the stories in the book state about post colonial Nigeria? How much do the students think these problems can be attributed to colonialism?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)