|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reginald intellectually approve of?
2. Why did the government have to stop the free education system?
3. What is the name of the child Vero look after?
4. Which minister is the best at debating?
5. What is the title of the story in this section?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Nigerian's attitude towards the following. What is the author's opinion of these subjects? How does it compare to western thought?
Essay Topic 2
What role does spirituality play in all of the stories? How does spirituality effect the characters lives and the decisions they make? What conflict does traditional spirituality have with Christianity?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)