|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one elder say the holy book says about sons?
(a) They fly the roost.
(b) They will break down social structures.
(c) They will rise against their fathers.
(d) They will lead to temptation.
2. What do the brothers assume has happened to their sister when they find the place they laid her empty?
(a) She found her way back to another village.
(b) She was taken by Ani.
(c) She was kidnapped.
(d) She was eaten by wild animals.
3. Where does Akueke's grandfather live?
4. What kind of cakes do the fisher women buy for their children?
(a) Bean cakes.
(b) Toffee cakes.
(c) Coffee cakes.
(d) Sponge cakes.
5. What kind of campaign do Ibe's stalwarts conduct at night?
(a) A screaming campaign.
(b) A fun campaign.
(c) A whispering campaign.
(d) A hate campaign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marcus Ibe's role within the PAP?
2. What does Rufus tell the women will happen if they vote for the car?
3. Why do the people of the village think Marcus Ibe entered politics?
4. Why do people avoid talking to Nnameka's father about his son?
5. How do most of the people pronounce congrats?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chike anger his friend's mother?
2. Why does Nnaemeka's father think Ugoye is the perfect match for his son?
3. What does Chike love about school?
4. What does Nnaemeke's remember about Ugoye?
5. How will Akueke's life change now she is livng with her grandfather?
6. Why does Nwibe run after the madmen?
7. What is Rufus' job with Ibe's party?
8. Why isn't the old man sympathetic to Elizabeth's plight?
9. How does Julius become foul of Kitipka?
10. How does Rufus react when Ibe asks him to vote first?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)