|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who looks after Akueke?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sisters.
2. What does the author say Rufus had become an expert at?
(b) Translating English.
(c) Writing novels.
(d) Election campaigning.
3. Complete the following saying "Procrastination is a lazy man's..."
4. What does Okeke hum to himself?
(a) A pop song.
(b) A hymn.
(c) A folk song.
(d) A limerick.
5. Where does Nnaemeka's father like to read his bible?
(a) In his shed.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Behind the toilets.
(d) Under a cassia tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What marks a change in seasons?
2. Why is Akueke's grandfather said to be so fond of her?
3. Why do the people of the village think Marcus Ibe entered politics?
4. Why is Rufus so popular?
5. What does the madman wrap around his waist?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nnameka's father's attitude change at the end of the story?
2. What happens in the aftermath of the day that caused Nwibe's downfall?
3. What does Nnaemeke's remember about Ugoye?
4. Why did Marcus Ibe become a politician?
5. Why is Ibe such a popular politician?
6. Why does Nnaemeka's father think Ugoye is the perfect match for his son?
7. Describe Akueke's family life?
8. How does Rufus react when Ibe asks him to vote first?
9. How do Nwibe and the madmen know each other?
10. How does Nwibe embarrass himself in this section?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)