|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city Nena has lived in all her life?
2. What is the title of the second story in this section?
3. What has Ibe installed a private plant to supply to his house?
(b) Solar energy.
4. Why do people avoid talking to Nnameka's father about his son?
(a) He knows nothing about love.
(b) He has threatened to sue the next person who mentions his name.
(c) He always flies into a temper.
(d) He always starts to cry.
5. Who sends a message to the boys in this section?
(b) Their mother.
(d) Their grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which English song is Chike fond of singing?
2. Who was Ibe's house opened by?
3. In which class did Chike sing and dance?
4. Where does Nwibe wash himself?
5. What is Marcus Ibe's role within the PAP?
Short Essay Questions
1. How will Akueke's life change now she is livng with her grandfather?
2. Why do people like Rufus so much?
3. How different has Nene's life been to her husband's?
4. What does Nnaemeke's remember about Ugoye?
5. Why is Ibe such a popular politician?
6. What do Chike's parents raise him to believe?
7. Describe Akueke's family life?
8. How do the village initially react to Nnaemeka's marriage?
9. Why does Nnaemeka's father think Ugoye is the perfect match for his son?
10. How does Rufus react when Ibe asks him to vote first?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)