|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nwibe tell the madman he looks hungry for?
(a) A woman.
(c) A telling off.
(d) A whipping.
2. What kind of campaign do Ibe's stalwarts conduct at night?
(a) A whispering campaign.
(b) A screaming campaign.
(c) A hate campaign.
(d) A fun campaign.
3. What does one of Chike's neighbors offer him to eat?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A yam.
(c) An avocado.
(d) A squash.
4. Where does Nnaemeka's father like to read his bible?
(a) Behind the toilets.
(b) Under a cassia tree.
(c) In his shed.
(d) On the beach.
5. Why is Rufus so popular?
(a) He never has a bad word to say.
(b) He has lots of money.
(c) He has not abandoned his village.
(d) He makes strong decisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people avoid talking to Nnameka's father about his son?
2. What is the name of the deity who causes terror on the town?
3. What does Rufus tell the women will happen if they vote for the car?
4. Who was Ibe's house opened by?
5. What religion has Ugoye been brought up with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Nnaemeka's father think Ugoye is the perfect match for his son?
2. How does Rufus react when Ibe asks him to vote first?
3. How do Nwibe and the madmen know each other?
4. How does Nnameka's father's attitude change at the end of the story?
5. Why isn't the old man sympathetic to Elizabeth's plight?
6. What does Nnaemeke's remember about Ugoye?
7. How different has Nene's life been to her husband's?
8. What are Julius's duties as clerk?
9. Why does Nnaemeka's father not want him to marry Nene?
10. How does Nwibe embarrass himself in this section?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)