|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion has Ugoye been brought up with?
2. Who did Elizabeth consult about her son's forthcoming marriage?
(a) The Diviner.
(b) The Witch Doctor.
(c) The Special One.
(d) The Magician.
3. Why are Chike's parents so happy about his birth?
(a) They thought they couldn't have children.
(b) He is their first child born without a disfigurement.
(c) They will get extra social benefits.
(d) He is their first son.
4. What is the name of the tribe Nnaemeka was born into?
5. What kind of business does Nwibe own?
(a) A shop.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nene ask Nnaemeka if he has written to?
2. Who does the author describe as a sensible man?
3. What is the title of the second story in this section?
4. What marks a change in seasons?
5. What is the name of the rival party to PAP?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Akueke's family life?
2. What does Chike love about school?
3. How does Julius become foul of Kitipka?
4. How does Rufus react when Ibe asks him to vote first?
5. Why is the market place called Nwko?
6. Why did Marcus Ibe become a politician?
7. What do Nwibe's two wives argue about in this section?
8. How does Nwibe embarrass himself in this section?
9. Why isn't the old man sympathetic to Elizabeth's plight?
10. How will Akueke's life change now she is livng with her grandfather?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)