|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nwibe tell the madman he looks hungry for?
(a) A woman.
(c) A telling off.
(d) A whipping.
2. What does Nwibe think it would have been easier for his wife to do than hit the dog?
(a) Give it food.
(b) Cover the soup pot.
(c) Send it out of the house.
(d) Move the soup pot.
3. What did Akueke once create a sensation by doing?
(a) Playing soccer.
(d) Playing pool.
4. What is the name of the city Nena has lived in all her life?
5. What is the name of the girl Julius is going to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What marks a change in seasons?
2. Why are Chike's parents so happy about his birth?
3. What river does Juilus' office overlook?
4. What does one elder say the holy book says about sons?
5. Who did Elizabeth consult about her son's forthcoming marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Nwibe's two wives argue about in this section?
2. How does Nwibe embarrass himself in this section?
3. Why does Nnaemeka's father not want him to marry Nene?
4. How different has Nene's life been to her husband's?
5. What happens in the aftermath of the day that caused Nwibe's downfall?
6. What is Rufus' job with Ibe's party?
7. How does Chike anger his friend's mother?
8. What are Julius's duties as clerk?
9. Why is Ibe such a popular politician?
10. What does Nnaemeke's remember about Ugoye?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)