|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Diviner say Elizabeth's ancestors must be appeased with?
(a) A goat.
(b) A tortoise.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A turtle.
2. Who was Ibe's house opened by?
(b) The President.
(d) The Archbishop.
3. What do people shorten Rufus's name to?
4. Why do people avoid talking to Nnameka's father about his son?
(a) He has threatened to sue the next person who mentions his name.
(b) He always flies into a temper.
(c) He always starts to cry.
(d) He knows nothing about love.
5. What is the name of the rival party to PAP?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which English song is Chike fond of singing?
2. What is the name of Chike's father?
3. What kind of disease do the brothers think their sister has?
4. What is the name of the girl Julius is going to marry?
5. Who does the author say the village belonged to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nwibe embarrass himself in this section?
2. Why does Nwibe run after the madmen?
3. Why does Nnaemeka's father not want him to marry Nene?
4. Why do Akueke's brothers want to kill her?
5. Why isn't the old man sympathetic to Elizabeth's plight?
6. How do Nwibe and the madmen know each other?
7. What does Chike love about school?
8. What happens in the aftermath of the day that caused Nwibe's downfall?
9. Describe Akueke's family life?
10. How does Rufus react when Ibe asks him to vote first?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)