|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class did Chike develop a hatred for?
2. What is the title of the second story in this section?
3. What took the form of a handsome man in order to destroy Onwuero?
(a) Six lizards.
(b) Five cats.
(c) Three fishes.
(d) Two dogs.
4. What is the name of the deity who causes terror on the town?
5. Why is Rufus so popular?
(a) He has not abandoned his village.
(b) He makes strong decisions.
(c) He never has a bad word to say.
(d) He has lots of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people of the village think Marcus Ibe entered politics?
2. How did Nwibe change after the incident in the market place?
3. Who does the old man reveal to the brothers at his compound?
4. Which English song is Chike fond of singing?
5. What is the name of the rival party to PAP?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author describe Gladys the second time Reginald meets her?
2. Describe the argument between Martha and Mrs. Emenike?
3. What does Nnaemeke's remember about Ugoye?
4. How does Michael want to change the school?
5. Why does Ben regret sleeping with Mami Wota?
6. What is the nature of Mike and Cletus' relationship?
7. In what could Girls at war be called a bleak story?
8. Why does Martha decide against punishing Vera?
9. How does Cletus lose his girlfriend in this story?
10. How do Nwibe and the madmen know each other?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)