|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words found their way into Chike's song?
(a) Periscope and energy.
(b) Periwinkles and Damascus.
(c) Constellation and conducive.
(d) Superstitious and camoflage.
2. What is the name of the deity who causes terror on the town?
3. Which English song is Chike fond of singing?
(a) English Country Garden.
(b) Oranges and Lemons.
(c) A Pocket Full of Posies.
(d) Ten Green Bottles.
4. What does the madman wrap around his waist?
(a) A cloth.
(b) A tie.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A belt.
5. What religion has Ugoye been brought up with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the policeman search Rufus for?
2. Where does Akueke's grandfather live?
3. What does Nwibe think it would have been easier for his wife to do than hit the dog?
4. What is Marcus Ibe's role within the PAP?
5. Who sends a message to the boys in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Julius's duties as clerk?
2. What happens in the aftermath of the day that caused Nwibe's downfall?
3. Why isn't the old man sympathetic to Elizabeth's plight?
4. How will Akueke's life change now she is livng with her grandfather?
5. How does Nnameka's father's attitude change at the end of the story?
6. Describe Akueke's family life?
7. Why does Nwibe run after the madmen?
8. How does Julius become foul of Kitipka?
9. Why is Ibe such a popular politician?
10. How does Chike anger his friend's mother?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)