|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael recommend the old priest do?
(a) Bury his ancestors deeper in the ground.
(b) Construct another path.
(c) Find a new religion.
(d) Contact his lawyers.
2. Where does Mike lose one of the bags of sugar he gets for Cletus?
(a) The airplane.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
3. What are Goddy's favorite words?
(a) Tell a joke.
(b) Tickle me.
(c) Carry me.
(d) Play with me.
4. What kind of car does Mrs. Emenike own?
(a) A Volkswagon.
(b) A Ferrari.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Mercedes.
5. Why does Ben think Margaret might be annoyed?
(a) He refused to take her to the club.
(b) He wrote her a nasty message.
(c) He forgot to phone her.
(d) He bought her the wrong toaster.
6. What kind of business does Jonathan open?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A billiard's club.
(c) A bar.
(d) A cafe.
7. What do girls call the new style of hair plait?
(a) Air force base.
(b) Air force one.
(d) The general.
8. How does Matthew calm Ben down?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He pours cold water onto him.
(c) He screams in his ear.
(d) He gives him brandy.
9. Where did Reginald and Gladys meet the first time they met?
(a) A bordello.
(b) An enlistment center.
(c) A social club.
(d) A tennis club.
10. What is the name of the island Mike travels to?
(a) Zoot Island.
(b) The Isle of Dogs.
(c) Penny Island.
(d) Sao Tome.
11. Why did Cletus get mad at his girlfriend?
(a) She gave sugar to her dog.
(b) She took a handful of sugar.
(c) She cursed him.
(d) She dropped the sugar on the floor.
12. What is Mami Wota the lady of?
(a) The moon.
(b) The Niger River.
(c) The Nigerian jungle.
(d) The sun.
13. What does Mr. Emenike say Nigeria is not a nation of?
(a) Pip Larkins.
(b) Edward Scissorhands.
(c) Oliver Twists.
(d) David Copperfields.
14. What position was Michael Obi appointed to at Ndume Central School?
(d) Deputy head.
15. Which country owns Sao Tome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Jonathan's bike been commandeered for?
2. What is the name of Cletus' girlfriend?
3. Why does the author say Julius is unafraid of walking home and who he might meet?
4. What does Mr. Emenike say Mike is scared of?
5. What was the name of the magazine that wrote an editorial praising the Prime minister?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)