|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Reginald and Gladys meet the second time they met?
(a) In a mall.
(b) In acting class.
(c) In a car park.
(d) At a checkpoint.
2. What position was Michael Obi appointed to at Ndume Central School?
(b) Deputy head.
3. What kind of car does Mrs. Emenike own?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Volkswagon.
(d) A BMW.
4. What does Mrs. Emenike say Vero did not learn in her house?
(a) Ill discipline.
(d) Bad taste.
5. What is the name of Cletus' girlfriend?
6. What does Ben tell the woman he will strike if she doesn't tell him who she is?
(a) The matches.
(b) The light switch.
(c) The door.
(d) Her legs.
7. What is Mami Wota the lady of?
(a) The Niger River.
(b) The moon.
(c) The Nigerian jungle.
(d) The sun.
8. What does Mr. Menike say Americans can't afford back home?
9. What is the name of Jonathan's wife?
10. What did Vero force Goddy to drink?
(b) Red ink.
11. What does Ben say your pocket always is on new year?
12. What does Jonathan Iwegbu call his luck?
(a) His choice.
(b) Happy survival.
(c) Looter's revenge.
(d) Fool's gold.
13. What did Ben fear the woman in his village put in their food when they cooked for the men?
(a) Love medicine.
(c) Hate medicine.
14. Who does Ben describe as a salt-water girl?
15. What does Cletus crave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Emenike's baby nurse?
2. What did Ben's father used to say was the cure for drink?
3. What does Ben say he doesn't believe in?
4. What is the title of the story in this section?
5. What club do all progressive African men join?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)