|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan Iwegbu call his luck?
(a) His choice.
(b) Happy survival.
(c) Fool's gold.
(d) Looter's revenge.
2. What club do all progressive African men join?
(a) The Christian Club.
(b) The European Club.
(c) The African Club.
(d) The Nigeria Club.
3. What did Ben's father used to say was the cure for drink?
(a) To read.
(b) To say no.
(c) To stay at home.
(d) To find a hobby.
4. What does Ben say your pocket always is on new year?
5. What does Vero put on her lips?
(a) Red ink.
(b) Blue ink.
(d) Nivea cream.
6. Why is Father Doherty angry at Cletus's request for sugar?
(a) They have woken him up.
(b) People are dying in the war.
(c) He hasn't had sugar since he left Europe.
(d) There is no sugar in the entire country.
7. Who do Mike and Cletus see to try and obtain sugar?
(a) General Kanu.
(b) Colonel Wren.
(c) Father Peters.
(d) Father Doherty.
8. What do girls call the new style of hair plait?
(a) The general.
(b) Air force base.
(d) Air force one.
9. What does Mr. Emenike say Nigeria is not a nation of?
(a) Oliver Twists.
(b) Edward Scissorhands.
(c) David Copperfields.
(d) Pip Larkins.
10. What does Jonathan use his bicycle for?
(a) A delivery service.
(b) A taxi service.
(c) A museum piece.
(d) A tourist rental bike.
11. What does Mrs. Emenike say Vero did not learn in her house?
(b) Ill discipline.
(d) Bad taste.
12. What kind of business does Jonathan open?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A billiard's club.
13. What does Ben tell the woman he will strike if she doesn't tell him who she is?
(a) Her legs.
(b) The door.
(c) The matches.
(d) The light switch.
14. Why did Cletus get mad at his girlfriend?
(a) She cursed him.
(b) She dropped the sugar on the floor.
(c) She gave sugar to her dog.
(d) She took a handful of sugar.
15. What does Mr. Menike say Americans can't afford back home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Reginald and Gladys meet the first time they met?
2. What does Reginald intellectually approve of?
3. What did a German doctor say Ben's heart was as black as?
4. What did Martha's husband do for a living?
5. Which of the following people use the path?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)