Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben say he fell into his iron bed like?
(a) A dog.
(b) A log.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dead man.
2. What does Reginald intellectually approve of?
(a) Road blocks.
(b) X-ray searches.
(c) Bank jobs.
(d) Cavity searches.
3. What is Mami Wota the lady of?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
(c) The Niger River.
(d) The Nigerian jungle.
4. What do girls call the new style of hair plait?
(b) Air force base.
(c) The general.
(d) Air force one.
5. Which minister is the best at debating?
(a) The finance minister.
(b) The foreign minister.
(c) The transport minister.
(d) The education minister.
6. What does Mr. Emenike say Mike is scared of?
7. What does Cletus crave?
8. What did Martha's husband do for a living?
(a) A bishop.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A carpenter.
(d) A judge.
9. What position was Michael Obi appointed to at Ndume Central School?
(d) Deputy head.
10. What did Margaret want to convert Ben to?
(c) Roman Catholic.
11. What does Jonathan buy with the family earnings?
(a) A house.
(b) Palm wine.
12. Who does Ben describe as a salt-water girl?
13. What does Vero put on her lips?
(a) Nivea cream.
(b) Blue ink.
(c) Red ink.
14. What had Jonathan's bike been commandeered for?
(a) A white man's gift.
(c) Military action.
(d) Taxi service.
15. What does Mrs. Emenike nickname Vero?
(a) Little Woman.
(d) Little Madame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vero force Goddy to drink?
2. What does Mr. Emenike say Nigeria is not a nation of?
3. What does Vero make up a song about?
4. What is the name of Cletus' girlfriend?
5. What does the author say the voice rose high and clear in the sky like?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)