|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Diviner say Elizabeth's ancestors must be appeased with?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) A goat.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A sheep.
2. What river does Juilus' office overlook?
(a) The Seine.
(b) The Amazon.
(c) The Niger.
(d) The Thames.
3. What is the name of the tribe Chike was born into?
4. What did Rufus work as in Port Harcourt?
(a) A car mechanic.
(b) A tool maker.
(c) A bicycle repairman.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What is the name of the deity who causes terror on the town?
6. What is the name of Chike's father?
7. What kind of face does the author say the moon keeps outside the door?
(a) A scowl.
(b) A smirk.
(c) A straight face.
(d) A scary face.
8. Who sends a message to the boys in this section?
(b) Their grandfather.
(d) Their mother.
9. What does Nene do for a job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A judge.
(c) A sport coach.
(d) A teacher.
10. Who looks after Akueke?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sisters.
(c) Her brothers.
(d) Her father.
11. What is the name of Akueke's oldest brother?
12. What kind of village did Julius come from?
(a) A river village.
(b) A forest village.
(c) A lake village.
(d) A bush village.
13. What is the title of the second story in this section?
14. What is the name of the city Nena has lived in all her life?
15. What had Marcus hired from Umuru?
(a) A dancing troupe.
(b) A high life band.
(c) Spanish guitarists.
(d) A gospel choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author state that Chike particularly liked?
2. Who does the author say the village belonged to?
3. Where does Nnaemeka's father like to read his bible?
4. What is the name of the rival party to PAP?
5. What took the form of a handsome man in order to destroy Onwuero?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)