|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words found their way into Chike's song?
(a) Constellation and conducive.
(b) Periwinkles and Damascus.
(c) Periscope and energy.
(d) Superstitious and camoflage.
2. What does the madman wrap around his waist?
(a) A belt.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A tie.
(d) A cloth.
3. In the Sacrificial Egg, what is the name of the market place?
4. What do people shorten Rufus's name to?
5. What marks a change in seasons?
(a) Sunny spells.
(b) Thunder and lightning.
(c) Gloomy clouds.
(d) Wind and rain.
6. Who does the old man reveal to the brothers at his compound?
(c) Their father.
(d) Their mother.
7. What religion has Ugoye been brought up with?
8. Where did the wizards live in the story Chike liked to read?
(c) South America.
9. What is the name of Chike's mother?
10. What is the name of the deity who causes terror on the town?
11. What river does Juilus' office overlook?
(a) The Amazon.
(b) The Seine.
(c) The Niger.
(d) The Thames.
12. Who was the only person to support Amos in his marriage venture?
(a) Mr. Peters.
(b) Mr. Jackson.
(c) Mrs. Jackson.
(d) Mr. Brown.
13. What does Nene do for a job?
(a) A judge.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A sport coach.
(d) A teacher.
14. Why does it amuse Akueke to see her grandfather drink?
(a) He always makes slurping noises.
(b) It drios from his beard.
(c) It comes back out through his nose.
(d) It stains his lips.
15. What is the name of the girl Julius is going to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ibe's house opened by?
2. Why is Akueke's grandfather said to be so fond of her?
3. What will Akueke's name be changed to?
4. What is the name of the tribe Chike was born into?
5. What are the name of the two markets the main characters is drawn to?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)