Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the spirit that Akueke's death will anger?
2. What is the name of the deity who causes terror on the town?
3. What is the name of Chike's mother?
4. What is the name of the girl Julius is going to marry?
5. Who was Ibe's house opened by?
(a) The President.
(d) The Archbishop.
6. What is Marcus Ibe's role within the PAP?
(b) Foreign Secretary.
(c) Minister of Sport.
(d) Minister of Culture.
7. In which class did Chike sing and dance?
(a) Religious class.
(b) Drama class.
(c) Sport class.
(d) English class.
8. What kind of campaign do Ibe's stalwarts conduct at night?
(a) A hate campaign.
(b) A fun campaign.
(c) A whispering campaign.
(d) A screaming campaign.
9. Who does Nene ask Nnaemeka if he has written to?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His doctor.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
10. What did Akueke once create a sensation by doing?
(a) Playing pool.
(b) Playing soccer.
11. What does one of Chike's neighbors offer him to eat?
(a) A squash.
(b) An avocado.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A yam.
12. Why does it amuse Akueke to see her grandfather drink?
(a) It stains his lips.
(b) He always makes slurping noises.
(c) It drios from his beard.
(d) It comes back out through his nose.
13. Which of Marcus's stalwarts does he ask to vote for him first?
14. Why did Sarah not want her children to eat in their neighbors' houses?
(a) They cooked only traditional food.
(b) They had no pictures of Jesus adorning their walls.
(c) They cooked heathen food.
(d) They offered food to idols.
15. What is the name of the rival party to PAP?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rufus solve his problem of who to vote for?
2. What did Rufus work as in Port Harcourt?
3. What had Marcus hired from Umuru?
4. Which English song is Chike fond of singing?
5. Who does the author describe as a sensible man?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)