Short Answer Key
The Madman, The Voter
1. What are the name of the two markets the main characters is drawn to?
Afo and Eke.
2. What kind of snake does the author compare the road to?
3. What are the young ladies wearing on their heads?
4. Who does the author describe as a sensible man?
5. What kind of business does Nwibe own?
6. What does Mgboye say the dog has done?
Put its mouth in her soup-pot.
7. What does Nwibe think it would have been easier for his wife to do than hit the dog?
Cover the soup pot.
8. Where does Nwibe wash himself?
At the stream.
9. What does Nwibe tell the madman he looks hungry for?
10. What does the madman wrap around his waist?
11. How did Nwibe change after the incident in...
This section contains 2,101 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)