Short Answer Questions
1. What are the name of the two markets the main characters is drawn to?
2. What kind of snake does the author compare the road to?
3. What are the young ladies wearing on their heads?
4. Who does the author describe as a sensible man?
5. What kind of business does Nwibe own?
6. What does Mgboye say the dog has done?
7. What does Nwibe think it would have been easier for his wife to do than hit the dog?
This section contains 3,651 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)