|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugar Baby.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the policeman search Rufus for?
(a) Illegal ballot papers.
(c) Dangerous weapons.
2. Where does Nnaemeka's father like to read his bible?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In his shed.
(c) Under a cassia tree.
(d) Behind the toilets.
3. Which minister is the best at debating?
(a) The transport minister.
(b) The education minister.
(c) The finance minister.
(d) The foreign minister.
4. What club do all progressive African men join?
(a) The African Club.
(b) The Nigeria Club.
(c) The European Club.
(d) The Christian Club.
5. What did a German doctor say Ben's heart was as black as?
(a) The back of a cave.
(b) A black board.
(c) A cooking pot.
(d) The night sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Mrs. Emenike own?
2. What does Ben tell the woman he will strike if she doesn't tell him who she is?
3. What phrase does the inspector use to describe the situation that develops between the school and the village?
4. Which of the following is one of Chike's other names?
5. What was the name of the magazine that wrote an editorial praising the Prime minister?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)