|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marriage is a Private Affair, Akueke.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What took the form of a handsome man in order to destroy Onwuero?
(a) Two dogs.
(b) Six lizards.
(c) Three fishes.
(d) Five cats.
2. Why do the people of the village think Marcus Ibe entered politics?
(a) To avoid being dismissed from his job as a teacher.
(b) To fund his business interests.
(c) To escape imprisonment.
(d) To create connections.
3. Who was Ibe's house opened by?
(b) The President.
(d) The Archbishop.
4. What does Okeke hum to himself?
(a) A pop song.
(b) A hymn.
(c) A limerick.
(d) A folk song.
5. What are the young ladies wearing on their heads?
(c) Cardboard boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say Rufus had become an expert at?
2. What does the policeman search Rufus for?
3. What kind of campaign do Ibe's stalwarts conduct at night?
4. For what reason does Nnaemeka give his father for not wanting to marry Ugoye?
5. What is the title of the second story in this section?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)