|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Madman, The Voter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of snake does the author compare the road to?
(a) A brown snake.
(b) A python.
(c) A puff adder.
(d) A boa-constricter.
2. What does Mgboye say the dog has done?
(a) Chewed her favorite dress.
(b) Urinated on her bed.
(c) Bit her baby.
(d) Put its mouth in her soup-pot.
3. What kind of face does the author say the moon keeps outside the door?
(a) A smirk.
(b) A scowl.
(c) A straight face.
(d) A scary face.
4. What had Marcus hired from Umuru?
(a) A dancing troupe.
(b) A high life band.
(c) Spanish guitarists.
(d) A gospel choir.
5. What do people shorten Rufus's name to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rufus mark his thumb with before he leaves the voting booth?
2. Who does the author say the village belonged to?
3. How do most of the people pronounce congrats?
4. What does Nwibe think it would have been easier for his wife to do than hit the dog?
5. What does Nwibe tell the madman he looks hungry for?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)