|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Madman, The Voter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of snake does the author compare the road to?
(a) A puff adder.
(b) A python.
(c) A boa-constricter.
(d) A brown snake.
2. What had Marcus hired from Umuru?
(a) A high life band.
(b) A dancing troupe.
(c) Spanish guitarists.
(d) A gospel choir.
3. What is Marcus Ibe's role within the PAP?
(a) Minister of Culture.
(c) Minister of Sport.
(d) Foreign Secretary.
4. Why is Rufus so popular?
(a) He never has a bad word to say.
(b) He makes strong decisions.
(c) He has not abandoned his village.
(d) He has lots of money.
5. What does the madman wrap around his waist?
(a) A cloth.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A belt.
(d) A tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author say the village belonged to?
2. How do most of the people pronounce congrats?
3. What kind of business does Nwibe own?
4. What does Nwibe think it would have been easier for his wife to do than hit the dog?
5. What does Nwibe tell the madman he looks hungry for?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)