|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vengeful Creditor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Akueke once create a sensation by doing?
(a) Playing soccer.
(b) Playing pool.
2. Where in the past was an Osu always buried?
(a) The forest.
(b) The bad bush.
(c) The river.
(d) The lake.
3. What are the name of the two markets the main characters is drawn to?
(a) Tee and Gonad.
(b) Ogli and Keke.
(c) Afo and Eke.
(d) Kike and Lumar.
4. What kind of snake does the author compare the road to?
(a) A puff adder.
(b) A brown snake.
(c) A python.
(d) A boa-constricter.
5. Why are there no boys to take Mrs. Emenike's shopping?
(a) They have all emigrated.
(b) They are all taking advantage of free education.
(c) They are all on a training day.
(d) They have all been draughted into the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Julius is going to marry?
2. What kind of cakes do the fisher women buy for their children?
3. Why does the author say Julius is unafraid of walking home and who he might meet?
4. Who was Ibe's house opened by?
5. What does Mrs. Emenike nickname Vero?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)