|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Vengeful Creditor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends a message to the boys in this section?
(c) Their mother.
(d) Their grandfather.
2. What does Okeke hum to himself?
(a) A folk song.
(b) A hymn.
(c) A limerick.
(d) A pop song.
3. What does Nwibe think it would have been easier for his wife to do than hit the dog?
(a) Cover the soup pot.
(b) Move the soup pot.
(c) Give it food.
(d) Send it out of the house.
4. What is the name of Akueke's oldest brother?
5. Why did Sarah not want her children to eat in their neighbors' houses?
(a) They had no pictures of Jesus adorning their walls.
(b) They offered food to idols.
(c) They cooked heathen food.
(d) They cooked only traditional food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people avoid talking to Nnameka's father about his son?
2. Why does the author say Julius is unafraid of walking home and who he might meet?
3. In the Sacrificial Egg, what is the name of the market place?
4. What does Mrs. Emenike nickname Vero?
5. What kind of cakes do the fisher women buy for their children?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)