|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the flowers in the flower bed that Trisha sees in Chapter 10?
2. When Trisha finds the truck cab, what is it covered with?
3. What day is it in Chapter 12?
4. What form does the God of the Lost take?
5. In Chapter 8, how far is Trisha from the newly tightened search perimeter?
(a) 40 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Trisha walk on along the well-traveled road before facing the God of the Lost?
2. What time of day is it when the rain puddles begin to dry up in Chapter 12?
3. What is the name of Trisha's favorite science teacher?
4. What does Trisha scream when she hits the God of the Lost?
5. What holiday is Trisha reminded of when she finds berries and nuts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the authorities say hope for finding Trisha is fading?
2. Describe the events leading up to Trisha finding a road in the woods.
3. Explain how Travis Herrick finds Trisha?
4. Why does Trisha think sleeping in the truck cab is a bad idea?
5. Describe the hooded figures and who they claim to be.
6. How does Trisha know the God of the Lost is following her?
7. Why does Trisha think the God of the Lost decides to leave her alone for the night?
8. What would have happened if Trisha had crossed the marsh at the end of Chapter 9?
9. Why does Trisha sing at the end of Chapter 8?
10. What do Trisha's parents debate about her memorial service?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)