|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Trisha catch and eat in Chapter 10?
2. What kind of birds does Trisha see eating checkerberries?
3. Where does Trisha learn to pitch?
(a) She teaches herself.
(b) From practicing with her brother.
(c) From watching Tom Gordon on TV.
(d) From practicing with her dad.
4. What item does the truck cab still have, even though it is missing so much?
(a) A windshield.
(b) A seat.
(c) An engine.
(d) All four wheels.
5. What does Trisha ask God if he will be a fan of?
(a) Tom Gordon.
(c) The Yankees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been holding onto Trisha's doll?
2. What holiday is Trisha reminded of when she finds berries and nuts?
3. What does Trisha scream when she hits the God of the Lost?
4. How far does Trisha have to walk to find a major road once she turns onto a well-traveled road?
5. What does the God of the Lost sniff?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Trisha think when she finally looks the God of the Lost in the face?
2. Why does Trisha turn West instead of East while looking for the road?
3. Explain how Travis Herrick finds Trisha?
4. How does Trisha know the God of the Lost is following her?
5. Why does Trisha sing at the end of Chapter 8?
6. What happens to Trisha during the fifth inning of the last baseball game she hears?
7. Why does Trisha leave her radio on for longer than usual?
8. Describe the events leading up to Trisha finding a road in the woods.
9. Describe the conversation Tom Gordon and Trisha have when she finds the post?
10. Describe the appearance of the God of the Lost.
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)