|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Trisha feel when she realizes the God of the Lost has claimed her as its property?
(a) A hundred years.
(b) One year.
(c) A thousand years.
(d) A million years.
2. What day is it in Chapter 12?
3. What form does the God of the Lost take?
4. Who does the caller suggest Tom Gordon points to instead of to the sky?
(a) His fans.
(b) Tim Bogar.
(c) Joe Kerrigan.
(d) John Farrell.
5. What color are the flowers in the flower bed that Trisha sees in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many robed people does Trisha see when she is lazing on the bank of the stream in Chapter 8?
2. What do the God of the Lost's ears resemble?
3. What does Trisha scream when she hits the God of the Lost?
4. What does Trisha dream that the radio announcers are talking about?
5. What is Tom Gordon's uniform number?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would have happened if Trisha had crossed the marsh at the end of Chapter 9?
2. Why does the imaginary Tom Gordon say he points to the sky?
3. Why does Trisha turn West instead of East while looking for the road?
4. Describe the appearance of the God of the Lost.
5. Why does Trisha sing at the end of Chapter 8?
6. Explain how Travis Herrick finds Trisha?
7. What does Trisha think when she finally looks the God of the Lost in the face?
8. Describe the events leading up to Trisha finding a road in the woods.
9. Why is Trisha excited to find a post in the woods?
10. Why does Trisha not look for more food when she sees that her supply is low?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)