|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is it in Chapter 12?
2. On the AM dial, Trisha hears a man babbling in what language?
3. What wakes Trisha up in Chapter 11?
(a) A gunshot.
(c) A deer.
(d) The God of the Lost.
4. How does Trisha know the God of the Lost has arrived in Chapter 11?
(a) It yells at her.
(b) Animals scurry from the woods.
(c) Lightening crashes.
(d) A tree falls.
5. What kind of bush does Trisha think she sees before realizing it is too early in the season for it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of birds does Trisha see eating checkerberries?
2. In Chapter 10, Trisha find a headless corpse of what kind of animal?
3. What does Trisha see in the stream bed from which she drinks?
4. What does the God of the Lost keep telling Trisha to do?
5. What shape does the God of the Lost draw to claim Trisha?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Trisha sing at the end of Chapter 8?
2. Why is Trisha excited to find a post in the woods?
3. Why can't Trisha dismiss the God of the Lost as a dream?
4. Why does Trisha not eat the berries and mushrooms sees in Chapter 12?
5. How does Trisha rationalize the appearance of the hooded figures?
6. Describe the dream Trisha remembers having at the beginning of Chapter 13.
7. What does Trisha think when she finally looks the God of the Lost in the face?
8. Describe the events leading up to Trisha finding a road in the woods.
9. Why does Trisha think sleeping in the truck cab is a bad idea?
10. Why does Trisha not look for more food when she sees that her supply is low?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)