|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Trisha hit the God of the Lost?
(a) On the back.
(b) Between the eyes.
(c) In the chest.
(d) On the nose.
2. What does Trisha see in the stream bed from which she drinks?
(a) Her doll.
(b) Her cap.
(c) An apple.
(d) A face.
3. How many robed people does Trisha see when she is lazing on the bank of the stream in Chapter 8?
4. How far does Trisha have to walk to find a major road once she turns onto a well-traveled road?
(a) A half mile.
(b) Four miles.
(c) Nine miles.
(d) Eleven miles.
5. What does the God of the Lost sniff?
(a) Trisha's feet.
(b) Trisha's face.
(c) Trisha's hands.
(d) Trisha's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trisha find in the forest that first gives her hope that she might see civilization soon?
2. What is the name of the "color man"?
3. When does Trisha remember that her travel companions are imaginary?
4. What does Trisha use to filter the water she pours into her water bottles?
5. What kind of animals have been living in the truck cab?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Trisha stop herself from thinking about being rescued?
2. What does Trisha consider doing in regards to the God of the Lost?
3. Why is Trisha excited to find a post in the woods?
4. Describe the events leading up to Trisha finding a road in the woods.
5. Describe the conversation Tom Gordon and Trisha have when she finds the post?
6. Describe the appearance of the God of the Lost.
7. How does Trisha know the God of the Lost is following her?
8. Why does Trisha think sleeping in the truck cab is a bad idea?
9. Why do the authorities say hope for finding Trisha is fading?
10. Why does Trisha not eat the berries and mushrooms sees in Chapter 12?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)