|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the major road that Trisha walks toward?
(a) Route 12.
(b) Route 78.
(c) Route 53.
(d) Route 96.
2. What sort of nut does Trisha find to eat?
(a) Beech nuts.
3. Who, besides Tom Gordon, has been Trisha's imaginary travel companion?
4. On the AM dial, Trisha hears a man babbling in what language?
5. What does Trisha do at the end of Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Trisha dream is in an old meadow with her?
2. What is the name of the farmer who made the fenced trail?
3. What color are the God of the Lost's teeth?
4. What is the name of the "color man"?
5. How far away is the God of the Lost when Trisha turns to confront it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Trisha not eat the berries and mushrooms sees in Chapter 12?
2. Why does Trisha sing at the end of Chapter 8?
3. Describe the events leading up to Trisha finding a road in the woods.
4. Why does Trisha turn West instead of East while looking for the road?
5. Explain how Larry gets Trisha baseball cap signed.
6. Why do the authorities say hope for finding Trisha is fading?
7. What happens to Trisha during the fifth inning of the last baseball game she hears?
8. What does Trisha consider doing in regards to the God of the Lost?
9. Describe the conversation Tom Gordon and Trisha have when she finds the post?
10. What does Trisha think when she finally looks the God of the Lost in the face?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)